Bluetooth Module Coding with RNS-e LED

adamb16

Reaction score
Im sure the answer is on here somewhere but unable to find exactly what im looking for.

Basically i have a genuine Audi Bluetooth module, with loom etc, i have connected this to the RNS-e stereo, hoping everything was plug and play but it isnt.

I'm unsure on how to do the coding to allow this to work using the telephone functions on the rnse.

I have Vagcom, car is none Bose, and has steering wheel controls. originally car had a concert 2+ stereo, 2010 A3

anyone able to give me the basic codes please?

Thank you

Added that to the gateway, but unable to access it, I get no response from controller,

It’s showing on the nav as controller not correctly coded,

Unsure what to do

I add no response from controller changed the box under the passenger carpet and loom now works a1

(As I am very new to forums and Vcd's I wonder if someone could answer 2 quick fire questions. 1) if I get a message stating ( no response from controller ) would I take that to mean I do not have that module installed in my car and 2nd if my hex v2 cable is ( flashing Green then red ) when doing an output test would I be correct in assuming the flashing off the lights on cable means it is talking to the Car . Thanks in advance .
Uwe answer . ( 1) It means VCDS can't talk to that module. It may not be present, or it may be in a coma for some reason )