Restore / Improve TQS after 5 years ownership

Yeah they were fab shocks. Never had any issues with them. Sold the B5 after 6k miles but had the B4 shocks fitted on a Saab 900 turbo and they are still on 18k miles later and still perform as they did on day one.

Reactions: John417
I'll propably give them a try , i wanted the b12 kit but to be honest this b4+pro kit would save me over £200 and its not like im tracking the car or something so ill just order the shocks and then the eibach springs and hopefully ill see a difference.

You will mate I am starting to change over a lot of my bushes now I think a lot of them need replacing

They sure do i have the car for 5 years and its been very reliable so i have had this feeling that the car is all solid but then again when you realize that it is nearly 18 years old its obvious it needs a lot of parts replaced , i want to focus mainly on the suspension now make that my top priority i just wish id know for sure whats causing this loose feeling so i can replace that first but ill propably just replace the inner tie rods first cause as i said in my other thread i replaced that on my toledo today and it was crazy how loose the ball joint and the difference in the steering wheel is huge so even tho the wheels on my tqs dont have any play ill replace the tie rods anyway , then get the shocks+springs and strut mounts aswell. I finally got the toledo thru mot yesterday but driving it im getting a strong juddering in any gear at like 1100rpm-1900rpm over that it drives nicely again but its really surprised me cause it was driving fine when i parked it up few months ago i tried to put new diesel in and still it does it im thinking it might be a cv joint cause the judder is worse when taking turns , silly both cars have issues with corners :D