new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15672760-7-640.jpg
new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15672760-2-640.jpg
new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15672760-9-640.jpg

Reactions: MattSedg, gripross, Griffin1989 and 12 others
8650798ecf7a77961720bdfc5e1788c1.jpg

Gleaming in the dark

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, AudiNutta and 2 others
Long time lurker here, many of you have helped me decide which car and options to go for without even knowing it, hope I am able to be just as helpful in return :)

Onto the car - S3 Sportback Collected just over a month ago and 2000 miles later I'm thoroughly in love with it, the power is just incredible. More so having jumped from a measly 1.6 Astra!

Spec is Glacier White, S-Tronic, Pano Sunroof, Privacy glass, Folding mirrors and B&O soundsystem. Only thing I regret not selecting now is the SS Seats :haudrauf:

Here are some basic phone pictures of the car, been too busy driving the thing to take good pics of it when clean!!

S3 Front
S3 Rear

Reactions: Baldyone, pburv, Rob2k68 and 6 others
Hi all
Just joined after several months of browsing the forum whilst waiting for my A3 1.4 COD S LINE SALOON to be built/shipped and as of yesterday picked up from the dealer.
Here are a few pics.
I have to say the Cosmos Blue choice had given me a lot of anxiety as to whether it would be to dark but it is a fantastic colour. It looks like a dark navy blue in muted light but then the sun comes out and WOW it transforms to a greenish blue zingy colour. The contrast is quite something and I have tried to capture it in the pics (not totally successfully).
The other worry had been that the standard lowered suspension of an S Line would (as every motoring journalist insists) be to hard/harsh but it is absolutely fine and rides poor roads like a limo.
So far very impressed with the car and the whole buying experience apart from of course the wait but worth it to get the spec I wanted.
ASN 1
ASN 2
ASN 3
ASN 4
ASN 5

Reactions: gripross, Soup, pburv and 11 others
Took an S3 out for a couple of hours the other day, loved it. Looking to place my order very soon, no doubt be going for 3 door instead of the sport back. Sacrifice 2 doors for more options:smiley:

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Ara blue crystal is now available on the S3 saloon...... ooooohhh very nice

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Reactions: azibux1, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Just specced one £44k **** me that's a serious amount of dosh for a S3 and not a matrix light to be seen anywhere lol

I got the 3 door to £41k, that was with Matrix LED's though. I sharn't be paying that though.

I got the 3 door to £41k, that was with Matrix LED's though. I sharn't be paying that though.
That wasn't anywhere near full spec mate think it hits £48k, £44k was my own spec....and although you won't pay that after discount it's all relative

Just specced one £44k **** me that's a serious amount of dosh for a S3 and not a matrix light to be seen anywhere lol

Not that bad mate, mine was over 43k before discount. Get yer money out n stop being a tightwad lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Daytonapig and 1 other person
Of course mate, Im guessing Ara Blue??

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and samo26
Of course mate, Im guessing Ara Blue??

Yeah mate its my type of colour,but could l live with another S3...,will have a drive at least soon asap....edit wheels are in motion as l type

Reactions: AudiNutta, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Hi all
Just joined after several months of browsing the forum whilst waiting for my A3 1.4 COD S LINE SALOON to be built/shipped and as of yesterday picked up from the dealer.
Here are a few pics.
I have to say the Cosmos Blue choice had given me a lot of anxiety as to whether it would be to dark but it is a fantastic colour. It looks like a dark navy blue in muted light but then the sun comes out and WOW it transforms to a greenish blue zingy colour. The contrast is quite something and I have tried to capture it in the pics (not totally successfully).
The other worry had been that the standard lowered suspension of an S Line would (as every motoring journalist insists) be to hard/harsh but it is absolutely fine and rides poor roads like a limo.
So far very impressed with the car and the whole buying experience apart from of course the wait but worth it to get the spec I wanted.View attachment 109447 View attachment 109448 View attachment 109449 View attachment 109450 View attachment 109451
Looks like a lighter shade of Ming Blue I had on an old A4 I had....Looked almost black when it was dull but when the sun came out it was transformed...Really like the colour of yours mate especially in saloon form..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Not that bad mate, mine was over 43k before discount. Get yer money out n stop being a tightwad lol
Well av asked for a quote on a

S3 black edition S-TRONIC in Ara blue
Including
Bang&olufsen
Pano-roof
Red calipers

Interior design package
Red super sport seats
Technology package Advance
Rear
Inlays light design
Folding mirrors
Matrix candles
Rear parking sensors

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv, ice_cube99 and 3 others

Including
Bang&olufsen
Pano-roof
Red calipers

Interior design package
Red super sport seats
Rear
Inlays light design
Folding mirrors
Matrix candles
Rear parking sensors

What do you reckon, £46k?

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Including
Bang&olufsen
Pano-roof
Red calipers

Interior design package
Red super sport seats
Rear
Inlays light design
Folding mirrors
Matrix candles
Rear parking sensors
Standard black edition alloys?? :)

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

Including
Bang&olufsen
Pano-roof
Red calipers

Interior design package
Red super sport seats
Rear
Inlays light design
Folding mirrors
Matrix candles
Rear parking sensors

You spelt Navarra wrong. Must be predictive text or something. Nice spec though.

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, AudiNutta and 3 others
You spelt Navarra wrong. Must be predictive text or something. Nice spec though.

lol You'll learn mate even sepang is too dark for me now...... don't do stonechips well not on a paint where they are so noticeable.... Ara being a good bit lighter than sepang.
Spec may change, on the fence with the virtual cockpit

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, BMB - 77 and 2 others
lol You'll learn mate even sepang is too dark for me now...... don't do stonechips well not on a paint where they are so noticeable.... Ara being a good bit lighter than sepang.
Stone chips, the veign of my life hope ara is stone chip friendly haha.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, pburv and 2 others
That wasn't anywhere near full spec mate think it hits £48k, £44k was my own spec....and although you won't pay that after discount it's all relative

I had Ara Blue Black Edition
Audi Magnetic Ride
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Door mirrors (folding with auto-dimming function), Super Sport seats
Hill hold assist
Matrix LED Exterior Lighting Pack
Rear parking sensors
Technology Pack Advanced
19” 5-V spoke’ alloys

Best offer was 12% off, having seen the virtual cockpit in my brothers TTS I loved it

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person

You must spec VC, it is *fantastic*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person

Including
Bang&olufsen
Pano-roof
Red calipers

Interior design package
Red super sport seats
Rear
Inlays light design
Folding mirrors
Matrix candles
Rear parking sensors
Red calipers!! You having a laugh....lol
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Seriously mate you won't be happy with another S3. Whatever happened to the RS3 plan?

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Simon L

Seriously mate you won't be happy with another S3. Whatever happened to the RS3 plan?

Don't think l can wait as long as that mate, going to test drive a saloon as soon as they have one available, if it bounces once then it's a no....TTS in my spec is silly money £47k....got til January to make up my mind, the black edition saloon in Ara will look the nuts, as good as a Rs3 saloon?

Reactions: MattSedg, CrypticMG, AudiNutta and 4 others
Don't think l can wait as long as that mate, going to test drive a saloon as soon as they have one available, if it bounces once then it's a no....TTS in my spec is silly money £47k....got til January to make up my mind, the black edition saloon in Ara will look the nuts, as good as a Rs3 saloon?
Like you have said before the saloon A3 does look nice...:yes:
Hope the test drive goes well mate...:friends:
ps How much extra to Humbrol your calipers? £300+ ??......lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Like you have said before the saloon A3 does look nice...:yes:
Hope the test drive goes well mate...:friends:
ps How much extra to Humbrol your calipers? £300+ ??......lol

You can't delete the red brake caliper option

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Simon L
VC is a must mate it is excellent.

Reactions: AudiNutta, pauly69, Audi Bairn and 3 others
VC is a must have, have it in my TT and spec'd it for my S3. Also don't stick with standard stereo as its terrible in the latest TT

Reactions: pauly69, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 3 others

PMSL ......brightened up a dull day that one mate ;)

Reactions: AudiNutta, Rob2k68 and pburv
Reactions: azibux1, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Following the comments above about VC, from what I've seen of it on my wifes TT over the last few days since she got it, I'm delighted I've ordered it. and hers doesn't have as many of the features mine will have.

Red calipers weren't standard on mine like they are now on the BE, so I'll be doing my own rather than £300 Audi wanted.

Reactions: jonisginger, azibux1, Rob2k68 and 2 others