Cleaning piano black interior plastic

Manny1980

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've give my car( black edition a3)a good old clean today,but I'm not sure what to use on the piano black plastic styling interior,would hate to dull it with a cleaning product or interior wipes,so I've steered clear for a while,and just used a duster,any ideas would be much appreciated, cheers,
Manny from leeds

I use a generic dash shining spray which works wonders. Ill find the brand out for you tomorrow. It should be easy to find in halfords. Just test it on somewhere hidden

How did you get on with that? Is there anything to ''restore' the trim, as the top sections of mine appear to have gone a bit milky, no doubt due to UV over the years. I was going to try wrapping them as I have some brushed titanium wrapping vinyl, but if there's a decent way to restore them back to deep black I'd probably try that first.

How did you get on with that? Is there anything to ''restore' the trim, as the top sections of mine appear to have gone a bit milky, no doubt due to UV over the years. I was going to try wrapping them as I have some brushed titanium wrapping vinyl, but if there's a decent way to restore them back to deep black I'd probably try that first.
I tried autoglym vinyl/ plastic cleaner, with a microfibre,it worked quite well and gave it a good shine,hope this helps pal