What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

And reminder of rear with Audi Sport Surround:

f4a56111ab1a4e11fe2400c64f3e7218.jpg

Overall very happy with plates and look, and no more dealer free advertising. Will make sure I specify plates for next car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks smart mate edging closer to that pro detail

Haha, good shout (on the P.O move).
You have spent a bit recently on the liquid gold never curing wax, and turbo charged jet wash

it was the holiday that cost me a fortune even though it allwas inclusive.....buying er indoors this and and that and that ..... It's her birthday next week and guess what.. she's getting Zilch nada.... nowt .. Sweet Fa.... Hee Haw.. .. Lol

Reactions: NevMan and Audib5fan
it was the holiday that cost me a fortune even though it allwas inclusive.....buying er indoors this and and that and that ..... It's her birthday next week and guess what.. she's getting Zilch nada.... nowt .. Sweet Fa.... Hee Haw.. .. Lol

You speak a different language I will have get a translator

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Pro......!!! ! !detail . . !!!!!!. .. ..fftt...... A rather exaggerated term in my opinion.... :shutup2: lol
Lol i would do it myself personally and save the money it might not be perfect but at end of the day it’s not my car

Yeah we are didn’t you guess
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
the bsd mixers
emoji106.png

B shizer....
Lol i would do it myself personally and save the money it might not be perfect but at end of the day it’s not my car

I am positive you'd make just as good a job as most so called pro's mate

B shizer....

I am positive you'd make just as good a job as most so called pro's mate

b shizer but yeah if you take your time and know what you are doing you can get some good results off these products but if I was a millionaire I would pay someone to do most likely

Reactions: Jassyo06
b shizer but yeah if you take your time and know what you are doing you can get some good results off these products but if I was a millionaire I would pay someone to do most likely

I would though, without a doubt, its all about knowing the product, polishing and cleansing the paint is a piece of cake done it on sat/Sunday no different to applying a ceramic actually a ceramic would have been easier

@Audib5fan @q5man - PMSL @ the BSD mixers :D

Been trying to get one for a while now ... :whistle2::D

We will continue to spread the word for you master you can count on us

don’t have a clue what he’s saying half of the time

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and Bristle Hound
I would though, without a doubt, its all about knowing the product, polishing and cleansing the paint is a piece of cake done it on sat/Sunday no different to applying a ceramic actually a ceramic would have been easier

Yeah I agree with you When I get a new car I reckon I will give it a polish and a coating for sure

The spending gets worse just ordered a mini car vacuum cleaner from amazon

Reactions: NevMan, Scotty75 and Bristle Hound
I'm considering buying some Enigma Ceramic Wax but it is a bit on the expensive side. Just wondered if any of you have used it, what do you think of it ? Is it worth the dosh, what are the alternatives ?

I'm considering buying some Enigma Ceramic Wax but it is a bit on the expensive side. Just wondered if any of you have used it, what do you think of it ? Is it worth the dosh, what are the alternatives ?

You can get a sample for bit cheaper I have heard good things about it also

Yeah I guess the sample size would be the 33ml. That's still 45 nicker !! Would 33ml do one full treatment on and A3 ? Seems a pricey sampler.. .

@Scotty75 - How about some in2Detailing Ceramic Crystal Wax ?
http://www.in2detailing.co.uk/in2detailing-ceramic-crystal-wax-200g.html

I haven't used it (or for that fact the Enigma) but there are some great reviews on DW
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=406027

@jassyo06 - You were on about needing some shampoo
Have a look here buddy
http://car-chem.com/store/luxury-car-shampoo-concentrate-5ltr

Absolute bargain IMHO & it will last you some time
Oh & its a pure shampoo. No polymers or gloss enhancers

Reactions: V6_Man, Audib5fan, NevMan and 1 other person
My Lowe Cornell painting pen arrived today. I ordered one from Amazon like 3? weeks ago and it was coming from America, but the courier said its been lost somewhere, so the seller refunded me (£10~). Bought another one earlier in the week, this time from a UK based supplier on Amazon for £13 and it arrived today.

Also bought the DAS6 Pro, used it briefly last week to "test it" on the spoiler just to get a feel for it as the bonnet will be done once I've dealt with the stone chips. Think need to watch a bit more youtube though as I'm not sure if I put on too little polish, was expecting it to be visible still after like 30 seconds and leaving "trails" as I went back and forth..

@Scotty75 - How about some in2Detailing Ceramic Crystal Wax ?
http://www.in2detailing.co.uk/in2detailing-ceramic-crystal-wax-200g.html

I haven't used it (or for that fact the Enigma) but there are some great reviews on DW
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=406027

@jassyo06 - You were on about needing some shampoo
Have a look here buddy
http://car-chem.com/store/luxury-car-shampoo-concentrate-5ltr

Absolute bargain IMHO & it will last you some time
Oh & its a pure shampoo. No polymers or gloss enhancers
Thanks Bristle . I'll take a look at that.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Yeah I guess the sample size would be the 33ml. That's still 45 nicker !! Would 33ml do one full treatment on and A3 ? Seems a pricey sampler.. .

Yeah it’s not a cheap wax but you would be able to do the car a good few times I got the fifth element from Angelwax sample and still got load left

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Scotty75

33ml pot is more than enough. With applying wax, less is more and you’ll get a better result. You should be able to do a few applications with just a sample pot.

Reactions: Scotty75
Ordered some car Chem 1900:1. 5 litre - at that ratio it should last the rest of my life lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Scotty75 and NevMan
Ordered some car Chem 1900:1. 5 litre - at that ratio it should last the rest of my life lol

Not quite detailing products, but this purchase will no doubt lead to more. Have purchased the wife a new Mini Cooper JCW...man these are FAST! Going to get it detailed and ceramic coated but I am sure I will need some more products Dealer tried the whole Mini Protect X for £295...no thanks!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scotty75, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Not quite detailing products, but this purchase will no doubt lead to more. Have purchased the wife a new Mini Cooper JCW...man these are FAST! Going to get it detailed and ceramic coated but I am sure I will need some more products Dealer tried the whole Mini Protect X for £295...no thanks!

I’m thinking it won’t be long til some ceramic shampoo is bought mini protect yeah right more like just slapped on

Reactions: NevMan, Scotty75 and Matty_

@q5man - My wife had a new R56 MINI JCW, which she loved
She's currently running a F55 5 door Cooper S, which she also loves

There's quite a few MINI fans on ASN so we NEED pic's & spec my friend

Reactions: NevMan
@q5man - My wife had a new R56 MINI JCW, which she loved
She's currently running a F55 5 door Cooper S, which she also loves

There's quite a few MINI fans on ASN so we NEED pic's & spec my friend

Nice one, she is excited, and so am I. A real go kart and great to have a manual pocket rocket option.

Will post pics, probably pickup next Friday. Got a really good deal on R56 in metallic moonwalk grey with red roof, mirrors and accents. Recaro JCW seats, JCW Black alloys, and usual packs. No Sat Nav, but has the large screen etc.

Thank goodness not black ‍♂️

295 quid........ Get a decent detailing job for a little more than that. Robbers !

Got to love the Mini Cooper though. Couple of years ago I drove a Lamborghini Diablo at Goodwood but as an added bonus got driven 3 laps around the track by a pro driver in an S-works mini...... What an experience that was. Those Mimi's go like the clappers !

Reactions: NevMan
I’m thinking it won’t be long til some ceramic shampoo is bought mini protect yeah right more like just slapped on

Haha, way ahead there, already have and using Gyeon Bathe+

You will all laugh or cry at this. When we were walking round looking at the used models, there was a Eastern European lady washing all of them with hose and one bucket and cloth....‍♂️♂️♂️

Reactions: Audib5fan
295 quid........ Get a decent detailing job for a little more than that. Robbers !

Got to love the Mini Cooper though. Couple of years ago I drove a Lamborghini Diablo at Goodwood but as an added bonus got driven 3 laps around the track by a pro driver in an S-works mini...... What an experience that was. Those Mimi's go like the clappers !
Agree, full detail and ceramics won’t be much more than that. Love goodwood. I remember many moons ago being driven round a track in a Cooper S by Pro driver. Great fun! 232bhp in this small FWD is great fun. Drove the demonstrator (hard as you do)

Reactions: Audib5fan and Scotty75
Haha, way ahead there, already have and using Gyeon Bathe+

You will all laugh or cry at this. When we were walking round looking at the used models, there was a Eastern European lady washing all of them with hose and one bucket and cloth....‍♂️♂️♂️

Oh yeah forgot you said you got some oh no doesn’t sound good mate maybe I would go easy on her if she was pretty

Reactions: MattSedg and NevMan
What’s everyone’s recommendation for keeping leather clean like what wipes to buy ? Mate of mine just got a new car and thought I would ask on here and see what everyone likes

What’s everyone’s recommendation for keeping leather clean like what wipes to buy ? Mate of mine just got a new car and thought I would ask on here and see what everyone likes

I use Auto Finesse:

https://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/hide-cleanser-500ml

https://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/hide-conditioner-250ml

Not a fan of wipes as always seem to either leave a shine or dry out or both.

I am sure there will be plenty other suggestions.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
So the Angelwax Bilberry wheel wax arrived today. Free air freshener, microfibre cloth, applicator foam pad and a small sample of dashboard treatment.

All good but the lid doesn't stay on the jar of Bilberry Wax properly........... Am I being a little picky .......