yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I notice the African Highway has just docked in Grimsby, where mine will come in, from Emden.
A bit early for me but a friend's S3 is on it.

Reactions: MU57ARD
Called my Audi dealership today and asked about my order as it seemed a bit odd that yourAudi suggests it was built 4 weeks early (originally BW34) and has now left the factory, they confirmed that this is definitely the case and I'm expecting the car to arrive in a few weeks now! Hoping for a September 1st pickup.

Reactions: Vincent Yam
Nice to see everyone's tracker moving along nicely and the A3/S3's finally making good progress.

I've been in preparation for a week now does anyone know if I will be stuck there till my BW which is 35 or because its moved to preparation i could have an earlier build week? Thanks

Nice to see everyone's tracker moving along nicely and the A3/S3's finally making good progress.

I've been in preparation for a week now does anyone know if I will be stuck there till my BW which is 35 or because its moved to preparation i could have an earlier build week? Thanks
Also been in Prep for a week, my build week is 33 and like you hoping for an earlier build....finger crossed

Reactions: Vincent Yam and lou15p
Also been in Prep for a week, my build week is 33 and like you hoping for an earlier build....finger crossed

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, I'm hoping it actually starts being built next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Peter1201 and Vincent Yam
I'm in exactly the same boat as you, I'm hoping it actually starts being built next week!

Oh yes please, I'm loosing too much sleep waking up every morning at 1:30 / 2:00 am to check progress on "yourAudi"....

Reactions: lou15p
Factory Shutdown

I've just been told the Ingolstadt factory is closed for two weeks - Summer break.
The better news is this is the second week - it re-opens 8th Aug.
At least I (and some others ) can get a full nights sleep for the rest of the week as there is not likely to be any changes on yourAudi - currently on Preparation - until next Monday.

Anyone else heard this?

Last edited:
My car was built last week so don't think it's true

Oh yes please, I'm loosing too much sleep waking up every morning at 1:30 / 2:00 am to check progress on "yourAudi"....

I wish you'd not mentioned the update time, you could have lied and said 7am....

Reactions: Peter1201
It's showing 'your Audi has left Ingolstadt' but from researching online that is status 30.

Status 38 is waiting at Emden for a ship.

Status 39 is on on the ship.

Status 40 is arrived at UK port.

Mine was status 30 this morning but just checked now after work and it's at 38...

Build week 30 (25th July) if anyone is interested for timescales.

It's showing 'your Audi has left Ingolstadt' but from researching online that is status 30.

Status 38 is waiting at Emden for a ship.

Status 39 is on on the ship.

Status 40 is arrived at UK port.

Mine was status 30 this morning but just checked now after work and it's at 38...

Build week 30 (25th July) if anyone is interested for timescales.

Exactly the same as mine mate. But mine's been stuck on 38 getting on for 2 weeks now. Hope you're not waiting as long as me lol

Reactions: CrypticMG
That's fairly long waiting to board a ship. I hope yours is on the move asap as I am only wanting to collect 3rd September...

This is my progress, the whole process doesnt seem too long, should be at the dealer next week. :)

1680add1c6d84b0d8cf500eef33115e2.png

This is my progress, the whole process doesnt seem too long, should be at the dealer next week. :)

1680add1c6d84b0d8cf500eef33115e2.png
Interesting that yours went from status 30 to 39 with no 38 which is what i'm currently on? bit odd!

I did see 38 on the 22nd-30th, then it dissapeared and 39 came up

The African Highway is on its way back to Emden as we speak, expected arrival 10am tomorrow.

Gran Canaria is on its way to Sherness from Emden with expected arrival 7am tomorrow.

Hopefully a few peoples cars will be on these two vessels

Reactions: Daytonapig
Exactly the same as mine mate. But mine's been stuck on 38 getting on for 2 weeks now. Hope you're not waiting as long as me lol

Just the 2? Mine was 5 weeks on Status 38.

For some reason I have to wait until Monday... I am not going to get too irritated however, it just means i'll be wishing the weekend away...

Reactions: mikemod, lou15p and CrypticMG
What do u think the chances are of having my car for the 30th of September with a build date of 29th August? Thats almost 5 weeks.

All along my build week was supposed to be week starting the 22nd of August but I just checked today and it is now in "Preparation"! Does that mean it has started early? How long does it take, on average, to go from this stage to receiving the car?

All along my build week was supposed to be week starting the 22nd of August but I just checked today and it is now in "Preparation"! Does that mean it has started early? How long does it take, on average, to go from this stage to receiving the car?
Mine is BW34 and went into preparation earlier this week. The build is the next stage on the tracker. I gather that the factory is now shut down for 2 weeks (this week and next) for the holidays so don't expect this to change until w/c 15th August. The actual build only takes a few days and my dealer has said it's usually around 4 weeks between the build starting and taking delivery of the car.

Reactions: allanmb
What do u think the chances are of having my car for the 30th of September with a build date of 29th August? Thats almost 5 weeks.

I would hope your chances are good, I've been led to believe delivery is around 4 weeks after build starts, I’m about a month behind you with a build week of 39 and an expected (from the dealer) delivery date towards the end of October…

Mine is BW34 and went into preparation earlier this week. The build is the next stage on the tracker. I gather that the factory is now shut down for 2 weeks (this week and next) for the holidays so don't expect this to change until w/c 15th August. The actual build only takes a few days and my dealer has said it's usually around 4 weeks between the build starting and taking delivery of the car.

Sounds like we might be getting our cars around the same time :) What did you go for?

Sounds like we might be getting our cars around the same time :) What did you go for?
S3 SportbackS Tronic,
Navarra Blue
Tech Pack Advanced
Parking System Plus
Pan Roof
Advanced Key
Hill Hold Assist
Electric Folding Mirrors
Privacy Glass

What's yours?

Reactions: stan1000 and allanmb
S3 Sportback S-Tronic,
Tango red
Tech Pack Advanced
Parking System Plus
B&O
Privacy Glass

So pretty similar!

I would hope your chances are good, I've been led to believe delivery is around 4 weeks after build starts, I’m about a month behind you with a build week of 39 and an expected (from the dealer) delivery date towards the end of October…
Cool :) im going on a road trip and want to take the new car

Reactions: Vincent Yam
Can i ask where do i get this status 38 code from? My audi just says in transit but i can't see any codes.

You'll need to go onto the code/API of the youraudi site - if you log into youraudi normally, then open another tab and go to https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders it'll show you the code of your order including status code amongst other things like your VIN, optional extra codes that you've specced etc

So the African Highway is leaving Emden later this afternoon and heading for Grimsby, what are the chances :car:+:speedboat:

Reactions: CrypticMG
Looks like my luck was in, gone to "status 39", your Audi is on its way to the UK
African Highway due to dock in Grimsby later today :grinning:

Reactions: Vincent Yam, CrypticMG and Karen O'
Looks like my luck was in, gone to "status 39", your Audi is on its way to the UK
African Highway due to dock in Grimsby later today :grinning:
Mine too Status 39. CANT WAIT !!

Reactions: mikemod, Vincent Yam, CrypticMG and 1 other person