statusDate "2017-04-27T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "20"
statusDate "2017-04-13T01:07:52+0100"
orderStatus "10"
statusDate "2017-02-28T12:09:19+0000"

Great news post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited!! Yes I will!

As you know mine is actually an A4 so hope you guys don't mind! I just started posting here when I ordered and you guys where always great so I stayed.

Reactions: Carl_S3
Timeline of mine if anyone is interested
Build week 17,
orderStatus "70"
statusDate "2017-05-26T01:07:26+0100"
orderStatus "40"
statusDate "2017-05-20T01:08:19+0100"
orderStatus "39"
statusDate "2017-05-19T01:08:46+0100"
orderStatus "30"
statusDate "2017-04-29T01:08:39+0100"
orderStatus "24"
statusDate "2017-05-01T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "23"
statusDate "2017-04-29T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "22"
statusDate "2017-04-28T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "21"
statusDate "2017-04-27T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "20"
statusDate "2017-04-13T01:07:52+0100"
orderStatus "10"
statusDate "2017-02-28T12:09:19+0000"

Post pics when you collect!

Big ups to my man Gerald, for being there when I needed him most. :salute:
Gerald

Reactions: S1Pete and Jassyo06
I love it.

7dcdb0752c645e4306a6e86d4395b528.jpg

cbd69a7c25a72c9ed305c2d63ac21ad3.jpg

b2bf0ce3009d2a107bc1f4771dd94111.jpg

Reactions: craigwhelan, Jassyo06, Polishdominator and 3 others
I love it.

7dcdb0752c645e4306a6e86d4395b528.jpg

cbd69a7c25a72c9ed305c2d63ac21ad3.jpg

b2bf0ce3009d2a107bc1f4771dd94111.jpg

must be the first black edition B9 i've seen, looks the business, congrats!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Carl_S3 and Capitan
Very nice, bet the long wait seems worth it now. Hope the owner of the Renault scenic doesn't need his car in a hurry..

Reactions: Capitan
Finally mate! Pickup tomorrow!!

Amazing :D !!

Love it, love the colour red as well. Goes so well with the black mate

Reactions: Capitan and MattSedg
My S3 went status 21 this morning! It's moving on...
Build week 23 / 5th June. Now by the looks of it comes the excruciating wait of shipping forecasts haha

Just had thr call....Collecting tomorrow morning!!!! Will have a couple of pics on collection and then I'll be back to work the rest of the day :whip:

Reactions: S1Pete, Jassyo06, MikeSel^ and 1 other person
I'm new to all of this... But makes me feel better that I am not the only one driving myself crazy! I was told mine would be here at the end of May, for the last two weeks I have been told it has not moved from the port in Germany. I am also not able to track my car online as that service has been down all week. I saw some of you mentioned a live chat? Where do i find this?

I'm new to all of this... But makes me feel better that I am not the only one driving myself crazy! I was told mine would be here at the end of May, for the last two weeks I have been told it has not moved from the port in Germany. I am also not able to track my car online as that service has been down all week. I saw some of you mentioned a live chat? Where do i find this?
Sounds like a horrible wait!
I've found the live chat on the Audi website, then going to 'contact us' and it will appear on a red tab on the right hand side of the screen.

Thank you for that! They were very helpful and informed me that it had in fact arrived in the UK on Tuesday! Gave me a much more realistic time frame than the dealer! They told me that it can take up to a week to get on a transporter and then 3-5 working days from there to be delivered to the dealership. At least I can pick a number plate now!

My S3 went status 21 this morning! It's moving on...
Build week 23 / 5th June. Now by the looks of it comes the excruciating wait of shipping forecasts haha

My S4 went status 21 yesterday too, status 22 today same build week.
We could be on the same boat, if you live in the south!

1 sleep to go ..... :)

Reactions: MattSedg, MikeSel^ and peter-d-w

Argh - must be torture. Although the tracker isn't perfect, it sometimes helps to see it moving on.

You can also chat to Audi via Facebook Messenger, they're generally pretty quick to respond.

The API should also still be available, despite the visual site being down. Login to the site as normal, then open a new tab/window with the following address: https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/<yourordeenumberhere> (replacing everything after the last / with your order number)

You should see a 'JSON' breakdown of your order status and dates. The order status codes relate to this

Case 0
Return "Welcome"
Case 10
Return "Your Audi order has been received"
Case 20
Return "Your Audi order is in preparation"
Case 21
Return "Your Audi is in the panel shop"
Case 22
Return "Your Audi is in the paint shop"
Case 23
Return "Your Audi is in the assembly stage"
Case 24
Return "Your Audi is in the quality control stage"
Case 30
Return "Your Audi has left the factory"
Case 38
Return "Your Audi is at port of exit(Emden)"
Case 39
Return "Your Audi is on its way to the UK"
Case 40
Return "Your Audi is in ready for transport to the dealer"
Case 60
Return "Your Audi is in the left the UK Port on the way to the dealer"
Case 70
Return "Your Audi has arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans"

My S4 went status 21 yesterday too, status 22 today same build week.
We could be on the same boat, if you live in the south!
I hope not, mine's going to Leeds! haha

In other tracker related news, I logged on to the JSON breakdown just now and it now says status 30 - yesterday only just went to 21?
I've either now got dates being predicted in the future, or the tracker can't jump two statuses in one day so pushing them on a day each despite the fact it may have left the factory?
Could be something to do with being the first week of MY18 with regard to the pace?

orderStatus":"30","deliveryDealerCode":"00720","
orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-05
orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-03
orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-02
orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-01
orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-17

Argh - must be torture. Although the tracker isn't perfect, it sometimes helps to see it moving on.

You can also chat to Audi via Facebook Messenger, they're generally pretty quick to respond.

The API should also still be available, despite the visual site being down. Login to the site as normal, then open a new tab/window with the following address: https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/<yourordeenumberhere> (replacing everything after the last / with your order number)

You should see a 'JSON' breakdown of your order status and dates. The order status codes relate to this

Case 0
Return "Welcome"
Case 10
Return "Your Audi order has been received"
Case 20
Return "Your Audi order is in preparation"
Case 21
Return "Your Audi is in the panel shop"
Case 22
Return "Your Audi is in the paint shop"
Case 23
Return "Your Audi is in the assembly stage"
Case 24
Return "Your Audi is in the quality control stage"
Case 30
Return "Your Audi has left the factory"
Case 38
Return "Your Audi is at port of exit(Emden)"
Case 39
Return "Your Audi is on its way to the UK"
Case 40
Return "Your Audi is in ready for transport to the dealer"
Case 60
Return "Your Audi is in the left the UK Port on the way to the dealer"
Case 70
Return "Your Audi has arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans"

Thank you! I have spoken with the live chat who have stated that mine is actually on its way to the dealer! So fingers crossed it could be any day now! Its just annoying as its late and I'm without a car! I have tried to put the link above into my browser and it says order not found!

Reactions: MikeSel^
Thank you! I have spoken with the live chat who have stated that mine is actually on its way to the dealer! So fingers crossed it could be any day now! Its just annoying as its late and I'm without a car! I have tried to put the link above into my browser and it says order not found!

Further update... they were wrong and it's not on its way... three days ive been trying to get hold of my salesman as there supposed to be giving me a car to use... and still nothing. I'm getting frustrated now! Hearing different things from everyone I speak too!

I have been given build week 35 whenever that is but l was advised that this may change one way or the other hopefully it will come end of September but l won't be holding my breath

Reactions: MattSedg
I have been given build week 35 whenever that is but l was advised that this may change one way or the other hopefully it will come end of September but l won't be holding my breath

Week 35 would be 28th of august I would think

I love it.

{pictures removed}

I was in the dealership discussing PDI the other week and saw an S3 SB BE in the red...made me wonder if I should have gone with red; such a nice combination with the Black Edition! Very nice.

Reactions: Rolly12
I was in the dealership discussing PDI the other week and saw an S3 SB BE in the red...made me wonder if I should have gone with red; such a nice combination with the Black Edition! Very nice.

Thanks mate. It is absolutely stunning.

b76b6882fe3aaedd2f98a7cd53e0f734.jpg

Tracker is back on line. Looks just like before the 'maintenance break'

Also I'm at stage 20 according to the JSON but the tracker still shows as stage 10 order received.?!?!

WTF you doing in here? :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Bored oot my skull on this holiday already lol
Howz them matrix candles? Or is this yer first night with car........
where you sunning yourself at?

first night, cant wait to get out and have a raz about loool, did 40 miles and then back to work...

where you sunning yourself at?

first night, cant wait to get out and have a raz about loool, did 40 miles and then back to work...

Sensatori fethiye aka turkey lol

Well let the darkness commence lol and report back on your candles

Reactions: MattSedg
Sensatori fethiye aka turkey lol

Well let the darkness commence lol and report back on your candles
enjoy!

will be more pics tonight :racer:

Howz the Car Matey ?
Mine has been put back to 14/08/17 !
You're joking mate...***, wonder what this whole thing about the hatches is..

Loving it pal, nearing 100 miles done, been up kirkstone pass tonight haha

Reactions: S1Pete
Yay! Managed to get into the tracker, my car is showing status 38, getting closer

Howz the Car Matey ?
Mine has been put back to 14/08/17 !

My A3 has gone back 11 weeks and is now supposedly the same week. Someone to share the wait with!

Reactions: S1Pete
Morning people, has any body a build week 3rd of July ? s3 saloon around that time scale.

Shouldn't the tracker change to the prep stage when the JSON is showing stage 20?

I'm just wondering what's up with that!? If I am correct - I really want to see the actual tracker move. My car is meant to start the build Monday week (12th). But based on the other timelines it seems to go to the next stage around 14 days after the build week is confirmed - which for me was 25/5 so that means this week coming it should move forwards again.

I think the tracker is a nice idea, it gives an idea of what is happening, however, having visited many car assembly plants, there are many occurrences that would stop the system in its tracks.
I have seen quite a number of times were the assembly workers have made mistakes, or more correctly things haven't gone according to plan. The assembly line moves, the assembler has a fixed number of seconds to complete a task, cross thread a bolt and it gets left, they do not have time to take it out. The car is marked with a fault and is corrected once completed, if the car cannot be completed it is taken off the line at a convenient time.
If we were alerted to this via a tracker then we may well refuse the car before we even get it?
The tracker is good but it must have a fair amount of 'leeway' to cater for these events, this is only my guess but I imagine it is designed to not be too accurate.