yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Doh I remember we spoke of that extra trip before , hopefully not to bad tho bud

Reactions: Chris4410
Praying my car goes from status 30 to 39 tonight and my car's in fact on the Thames Highway to Grimsby as we speak!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Praying my car goes from status 30 to 39 tonight and my car's in fact on the Thames Highway to Grimsby as we speak!

It will change to 36 = At port , then 38 = assigned ship then 39 = Ship is en route to the UK. So don't get your hopes up buddy.

It will change to 36 = At port , then 38 = assigned ship then 39 = Ship is en route to the UK. So don't get your hopes up buddy.

I assumed this too but after looking at my gaffa's order (which arrived before mine) his did a 30 to 39 jump!

I assumed this too but after looking at my gaffa's order (which arrived before mine) his did a 30 to 39 jump!

What's the order status after your order number and before your dealer code ?

Reactions: Pizza_man
Why has my Audi been on 38 for a week I thought that ment it had been assigned to a ship!!

What's the order status after your order number and before your dealer code ?

Mine's changed to 38 this morning! Exciting stuff knowing it's probably only about 3 more weeks of waiting!

Last edited:
Why has my Audi been on 38 for a week I thought that ment it had been assigned to a ship!!

Reading some of the past comments, cars can sit here for 10 days before being assigned as 'priority' - meaning get them on the ship!

Neckar Highway is on its way back to Emden. Could be coming back to the UK after this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gav93_S3
Reading some of the past comments, cars can sit here for 10 days before being assigned as 'priority' - meaning get them on the ship!

Neckar Highway is on its way back to Emden. Could be coming back to the UK after this!

Mine went to 30 this morning, so I suspect that it'll be on the same boat as your's

Mine went to 30 this morning, so I suspect that it'll be on the same boat as your's

Fingers crossed! This ship isn't set to dock at Emden until tonight. Hopefully, a few users (ourselves included) will see our status shift to 39 tonight and our cars will be on their merry way tomorrow.

This is an awfully optimistic assumption based on based on Neckar Hi's previous voyages, though! We could be waiting for another ship. Does anybody know of a facility or site where it's possible to check a ship's anticipated future voyages? Keen to find out if Neckar Hi is set for Grimsby or not.

Does anyone know if you live in the south, do they ship your car to Grimsby if Sheerness is too long a wait? A3's been at the port for over a week now CS told me, a nightmare waiting for it because my current (and first) car is a 55PS polo with a 0-60 so bad I shall not even disclose it! A joke how they don't put you as priority until its been over 2 weeks waiting at Emden...

I'm asking because Emden -> Sheerness seems to be a pretty barren route compared to Grimsby

I've been advised today that mine has been at the port for the last 13 days at status 38, the dealership is at Swindon, so I guess it would go to Sheerness, it kinda adds up with Dan96 comments.

Well that's me hit status 30 now. Hopefully be assigned to a ship fairly quickly! I reckon mine will dock at Tyne, for Scotland delivery.

Anyone know how frequented this route is?

Mine is now at the dealer. Whoop whoop.

Preparation = 23rd Jan
Panel shop = 28th Jan
Paint shop = 29th Jan
Assembly = 30th Jan
Quality control = 1stFeb
Left factory = 10th Feb
Assigned to ship = 11th Feb
On ship and coming to uk. = 16th feb
Arrived in UK = 17th Feb
Arrived at Dealer = 23rd feb

Hi all, New to the forum. I'm waiting on a S3 Sepang SB and have registered for the tracker but i don't seem to be getting all the information most of you seem to be getting. I have no status codes all it tells me is the car is in the UK but it also said that last week and has chopped and changed a few times. Have i registered for the wrong thing?

Well that's me hit status 30 now. Hopefully be assigned to a ship fairly quickly! I reckon mine will dock at Tyne, for Scotland delivery.

Anyone know how frequented this route is?

Well as I said watching the Emden departures it only really seems to be Grimsby route that's commonly travelled :( Neckar Highway is due to leave soon and dock tomorrow afternoon at Grimsby so we'll have to see then I guess... otherwise who knows how long a wait :(

My s3 has been at the docks for the past 8 days not and no sight of moving anytime soon, my friend ordered a tts before me and that was ment to be in the first of march but apparently missed the ship yesterday so now wont be in until mid march..... So I there was a ship yesterday why os my car still sitting there not moving when its been there over a week!!!!

Hi all, New to the forum. I'm waiting on a S3 Sepang SB and have registered for the tracker but i don't seem to be getting all the information most of you seem to be getting. I have no status codes all it tells me is the car is in the UK but it also said that last week and has chopped and changed a few times. Have i registered for the wrong thing?

You will be looking at the correct thing, there is just another step.

See post number 720 page 18 :D

Reactions: Pizza_man

Thanks for that, it states order status 40, any idea what that means?

Well as I said watching the Emden departures it only really seems to be Grimsby route that's commonly travelled :( Neckar Highway is due to leave soon and dock tomorrow afternoon at Grimsby so we'll have to see then I guess... otherwise who knows how long a wait :(

My order never went to status 39 overnight :( Doubting whether it'll be on this Neckar Hi or not!

I

can't seem to do this on my iPad :/
Does it have to be on a laptop or pc ?

I

can't seem to do this on my iPad :/
Does it have to be on a laptop or pc ?

It can be done on mobile. You have to log in to the ordinary Audi Track web page and then view the more detailed site on a new tab :)

Reactions: Gas74
no I just get an error. Frustrating as hell.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 203
Got it in the end. Cheers for your help. Status 38

Don't wanna be the spoilsport, but won't the tracker have changed to "your Audi is on the way to the UK" if that was the case for our cars?

The app only seems to update statuses at just after 1am... I'm hoping that it won't change to Status 39 (on its way to the UK) until it's actually on the boat! Like you say though... like last night; I'm just trying to be optimistic :p

Any ships on the way to the tyne anytime soon!

Reactions: Gazjs
Any ships on the way to the tyne anytime soon!

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:183295/mmsi:232004630/vessel:CITY OF AMSTERDAM

This boat actually sailed from Grimsby to Tyne today. Left Grimsby at 4am and arrived at about half 5pm. Could have possibly shunted a few cars? I have no idea if that is something that they do or not, just hypothesising!

Other than that... nothing appears to be due in to Emden which makes regular journeys to the UK - which isn't already on its way to Grimsby - in the next 24 hours or so at least...

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:183295/mmsi:232004630/vessel:CITY OF AMSTERDAM

This boat actually sailed from Grimsby to Tyne today. Left Grimsby at 4am and arrived at about half 5pm. Could have possibly shunted a few cars? I have no idea if that is something that they do or not, just hypothesising!

Other than that... nothing appears to be due in to Emden which makes regular journeys to the UK - which isn't already on its way to Grimsby - in the next 24 hours or so at least...
Seams like every ship in the past 9 days has been going to Grimsby there hasn't been anything going to the tune! Cheers anyway

Seams like every ship in the past 9 days has been going to Grimsby there hasn't been anything going to the tune! Cheers anyway

Yeah, it's odd. Grimsby has had a boat every day since I've been checking. But, like I say... it's not unheard of that these RO/RO boats go from Grimsby to Tyne... :search::huh:

Yeah, it's odd. Grimsby has had a boat every day since I've been checking. But, like I say... it's not unheard of that these RO/RO boats go from Grimsby to Tyne... :search::huh:
Hopefully it comes at some point! Apparently there was a ship that came to the tyne 2 days ago but my car has been at the docks since last Tuesday!!!

Hopefully it comes at some point! Apparently there was a ship that came to the tyne 2 days ago but my car has been at the docks since last Tuesday!!!

That's quite a while! Bit odd also considering that there's no Tyne boats for the next day or two at least AFAIK...

I've decided that, because I'm already up late, I'm gonna wait to see if my status updates at just after 1am. How lame!

...and impatient?!

That's quite a while! Bit odd also considering that there's no Tyne boats for the next day or two at least AFAIK...

I've decided that, because I'm already up late, I'm gonna wait to see if my status updates at just after 1am. How lame!

...and impatient?!
Am going to stay up as well a stay up till 1 every night to see if it changes haha I'm at Audi tomorrow as well so hopefully I get more details! Sold my car 2 weeks ago so now I'm carless! That's another reason that I cant wait

Reactions: Mrles
Am going to stay up as well a stay up till 1 every night to see if it changes haha I'm at Audi tomorrow as well so hopefully I get more details! Sold my car 2 weeks ago so now I'm carless! That's another reason that I cant wait

I'm in exactly the same boat... no pun intended! Sold my car, too. Worst part is I'm having a dealer fit towbar too so that could set me back even longer at that end of the delivery :(

I'm in exactly the same boat... no pun intended! Sold my car, too. Worst part is I'm having a dealer fit towbar too so that could set me back even longer at that end of the delivery :(
Its devastating how long it takes! Got told I would have ot for the start of march because I pit my order in in November and still it hasnt even left Germany! Just my luck