yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I suppose the tracker won't update until the car moves to the next stage. It could finish Quality Control in a single day and move to the next stage and sit waiting 5 days for example before starting the next stage. It's probably only then that it moves on.

Really good news they have used a build slot they had so you should get it sooner
I ordered mine on 11 of Jan and mine has an order date 16/12/16

Thanks alot mark :D all been well then i should get it sooner rather than later! I would be expecting at least a 10-15 week wait. My golf took 21 weeks !

Thanks alot mark :D all been well then i should get it sooner rather than later! I would be expecting at least a 10-15 week wait. My golf took 21 weeks !

My golf r was 7 weeks from order to pick up but my s3 is due to be built on the 27th March :boxing:

9f2e7bf8a157712bcf94644eb9997393.jpg
5263aa45817c3c57b67fd207043cb8fa.jpg
1036b49e95b9303190276a8ea010be74.jpg
baaf0bab9c821846c2fa789ca05a6258.jpg
a67fd2ec057550abac735f55d6b10ba5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beaver02, Aparatos, Mark_86 and 2 others
Can't believe it finally happened. Just the 5 month wait I'm in love

Reactions: BarryG79 and Tom.H
Looks amazing !! did you go for the SS seats ?? mines in the signature below what im getting :D .... but yes 5 months is long :( When did you order?

Thanks pal. No, although having seen them with the red stitching I kind of regret not speccing them. Only options I went for were the stronic, daytona grey, VC and black edition. Ordered middle of September

Reactions: Carl_S3
Thanks pal. No, although having seen them with the red stitching I kind of regret not speccing them. Only options I went for were the stronic, daytona grey, VC and black edition. Ordered middle of September

Yes mate, the seats were a must for me. Made the interior if i'm honest. But never the less you've got a smashing car :D

I didn't get VC which i did want & didnt. Id rather have bigger wheels & seats but each to there own :)

Love the Stronic gear box cant wait to get mine. Few months wait i guess, it best hurry lol.

My sister in law has just ordered the new facelift Golf GTD and was told delivery will be March/April. That's a timescale to be happy with lol

Reactions: Mark_86 and Carl_S3
Ordered the s3 on 14 of Jan but on the tracker it's dated 16/12/16 and build date is March the 27th

Cheers mark, well hopefully all been well, mine might have a build date before then with the order date been earlier. But the website hasn't changed yet so we will see :)

My sister in law has just ordered the new facelift Golf GTD and was told delivery will be March/April. That's a timescale to be happy with lol

Yeah i got the GTD when it came out 2 years ago, had to wait ages!! I said i would never do it again... im now sat here again waiting for a car! haha :(

Reactions: Tom.H

Do you have any other photos of the car, order the BE with those wheels and i've always been unsure of them but they don't look bad in those photos!

Last edited:
I still think these wheels are by far the best to choose from when ordering :D

Not everyone will like them, but im looking forward to cleaning these as mine on the golf have been an absolute pain!

11530-Audi-A4-S4-B9-8W-19-Zoll-Alufelgen-Felgen-Som.jpg

I still think these wheels are by far the best to choose from when ordering :D

Not everyone will like them, but im looking forward to cleaning these as mine on the golf have been an absolute pain!

11530-Audi-A4-S4-B9-8W-19-Zoll-Alufelgen-Felgen-Som.jpg

I've got these and they look awesome. Fill out the arches really well without the need for spacers. I think they are 'RS' replica wheels from the RS4 if I'm not mistaken. The S4 in the showroom had them when I was specing my car and I just had to have them. Only downside, is on the S4 they had a little 'RS' badge, but the S3 doesn't get that... love em!

I've got these and they look awesome. Fill out the arches really well without the need for spacers. I think they are 'RS' replica wheels from the RS4 if I'm not mistaken. The S4 in the showroom had them when I was specing my car and I just had to have them. Only downside, is on the S4 they had a little 'RS' badge, but the S3 doesn't get that... love em!

Yeah mark thats why i had to get these aswell, couldn't of gone down to 18's having 19s lol :tearsofjoy:

Until i get mine i wont know if i need spacers but i know they will fill the arch better which looks immense :D

Yeah mark thats why i had to get these aswell, couldn't of gone down to 18's having 19s lol :tearsofjoy:

Until i get mine i wont know if i need spacers but i know they will fill the arch better which looks immense :D

You'll have the Mag Ride aswell then if you're having these, so at least you can soften the suspension abit if it gets too firm. :)

Edit: I'll post a image up in a minute, you won't need spacers mate! lol

0f2044b58b504f70ca8a442c795e163a.jpg
67be484bdbda72e4694eb3475f0fcf30.jpg

Reactions: steviejm07
You'll have the Mag Ride aswell then if you're having these, so at least you can soften the suspension abit if it gets too firm. :)

Edit: I'll post a image up in a minute, you won't need spacers mate! lol

Yeah i got the mag ride aswell, you cant have the 19inch alloys without it! Seems abit silly though :flushed:

Yeah get a picture up mate i wanna see now... best be a clean alloy ;)

Reactions: Mark_86
Yeah i got the mag ride aswell, you cant have the 19inch alloys without it! Seems abit silly though :flushed:

Yeah get a picture up mate i wanna see now... best be a clean alloy ;)

There you go :) ^^^^

There you go :) ^^^^

Looks spot on mate! i like how you took a side photo they must be mucky ;) il let you off haha

Spacers wouldn't make all that much difference really would they, its almost level with the arch now lol :)

Starting to really doubt the accuracy of the YourAudi tracking system. The website states that mines in Quality Control but yet my dealer says that it's still in assembly.

I first started to doubt the YourAudi system when mine first showed as being in production a week before the build week.

Looks spot on mate! i like how you took a side photo they must be mucky ;) il let you off haha

Spacers wouldn't make all that much difference really would they, its almost level with the arch now lol :)

Ha, they are a bit dirty, but not too bad. Really easy to clean though! Yeah, the back could maybe do with 10mm, but the fronts are spot on!

Ha, they are a bit dirty, but not too bad. Really easy to clean though! Yeah, the back could maybe do with 10mm, but the fronts are spot on!

Yeah quality mate, need a decent day to spend loads of time cleaning it haha!

Cant be giving me ideas already ive not even got the thing yet ;) haha

I've picked they wheels and mag ride 2 lol they do fill the arches well looks like I can sell the spacers from the golf lol

Could maybe do something with the centre cap.

Reactions: Nath.S4

MATEEEE.... congrats... car looks great!!... hope your having fun in it!!... I'm having soooo much fun in mine :)
my girlfriend is so pleased i'm no longer updating her as to where my car is and what ship it MIGHT be on hahaha

Reactions: Tom.H and Mark_86
More evidence to suggest the YourAudi tracker is inaccurate:

So I get an email today saying that my car has left the factory and is on its way to me. Yet the YourAudi tracker is saying its still in Quality Control.

So I get an email today saying that my car has left the factory and is on its way to me. Yet the YourAudi tracker is saying its still in Quality Control.

You sometimes just have to take the tracker with a pince of salt to be honest, its not always accurate, its just a guide line.

Be better if it was updated day by day sort of thing, a bit like a DPD delivery or something haha! :)

Ive got a long wait for mine yet, not even moved to order received :unamused:

What status number is your car on?

Hi all,
So I'm finally able to track my order :)yum:) and it's at the order received state. I added the Audi Sound System post order (about 4 days ago) but it's the only extra that's not listed. Should I be worried? Anyone else had the same experience? I've contacted my dealer to ask for their input but they're not great tbh and I see no way of contacting Audi "production" direct.

Thanks

Hi all,
So I'm finally able to track my order :)yum:) and it's at the order received state. I added the Audi Sound System post order (about 4 days ago) but it's the only extra that's not listed. Should I be worried? Anyone else had the same experience? I've contacted my dealer to ask for their input but they're not great tbh and I see no way of contacting Audi "production" direct.

Thanks
It should show up, I added the inteior Light bars to my S3 and they were on next day.

Thanks Mark! As it's the first day the order has been active in YourAudi I'll give it 24 hours and see if it shows. The guy I placed the order with just sent me a screenshot of his order that shows it but nothing else... useless

Thanks

So he came back saying the screen shot (below) "is not the order . That’s a screen shot of the build and spec direct from the factory system."

Thoughts?

Upload 2017 2 10 14 40 32

Rather than rely on the tracker system you can get Audi to send you an email when anything changes and this seems to be more accurate than the basic tracker. I did this when mine was being built and I got an email when anything changed in the status of the order.

If you go in to the Your Audi website, enter your ID and password and then enter http://youraudi.cf/ in the URL place at the top of the screen. When the next screens come up you will need to enter your login details again together with the order number and the post code of the dealer.

You should then receive emails from Audi. Mine actually came from "joeyt2006@gmail.com" and gave information as follows:

Your order status has changed from 60 - On Route to Dealer to 70 - Arrived at Dealer!
Your Audi has arrived at your dealer! Call to make your collection plans.
Audi A3 Sportback Sport 2.0 TDI quattro 184 PS S tronic

Colour: Floret silver, metallic
Current Status: 70
Order Date: 15/11/2016
Build Week: 16/01/2017 (BW03)

Order History:
Status 70 - 01/02/2017
Status 40 - 24/01/2017
Status 39 - 22/01/2017
Status 30 - 14/01/2017
Status 24 - 16/01/2017
Status 23 - 14/01/2017
Status 22 - 13/01/2017
Status 21 - 12/01/2017
Status 20 - 13/12/2016
Status 10 - 19/11/2016

It then gives a full equipment list and codes for all the items included on the car.

Reactions: Mark_86, Keef and steviejm07