yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Mine also went into prep this morning.Just another painful wait now.

Same time line as me, mine went status 20 last thursday/ Friday so been there a week now and my build week is a week earlier than yours
Fingers crossed yours goes in to panel next week mate.

Reactions: Pederson
IMG 1775

Let's hope they both start a week a head of schedule! After 9 weeks of following the tracker I've got movement!

I have an A5 S line on order. Building commenced on 31 October but has been in Quality Control since 4 November ( 3 weeks ) Have any others experienced such a delay.

Vehicle at port and released for shipping. So waiting to get on the boat basically!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Vehicle at port and released for shipping. So waiting to get on the boat basically!

Thanks.

How does everyone find out which ship its on? Or is there no way of knowing?

Hopefully its only a few weeks away :)

Reactions: billy.rt
Thanks.

Bit of guess work I'm afraid. I think most cars destinations for Scotland come into Tyne, but you really just need to keep an eye on what's leaving Emden and where they are heading, along with when your status changes.

Hi Sam

Where do you obtain these status fingers from, I can't see them on Your Audi tracking website ?

I think on page 98 theres a link you click on, just change the order number to your unique one. It should bring you to a page with all the car details and order status.

Bit of guess work I'm afraid. I think most cars destinations for Scotland come into Tyne, but you really just need to keep an eye on what's leaving Emden and where they are heading, along with when your status changes.

Ok thank you

I read somewhere that 2 ships a week come across. Is that correct?

Its hard to judge how long it will be, as some peoples cars are there a day and others and 2 weeks

Had a phone call from the lease company he said mid January for delivery!! Have to wait and see he said he hopes it will be earlier.

Strange you're being told this as I'm sure you're also ordered through Slough Audi, I'm still being told December delivery and the girl I spoke to at the dealer said they are still working in between the Holiday dates and there is a great chance I'll get it before the new year. Lease company keep telling me earlier dates than the tracker as well so I'm expecting the build to start on Monday now and delivery week up to Xmas or the week up to New Year.

We seem to be on the exact same order timeline apart form the order date being 3 days apart so heres hoping we see the same completion and delivery dates this side of the year.

I have an A5 S line on order. Building commenced on 31 October but has been in Quality Control since 4 November ( 3 weeks ) Have any others experienced such a delay.

Have had an explanation from my dealer. Since I don't want to take delivery until 2 January 2017 they will not call it over until December because they don't have the space to store cars and also because they will be liable for payment to Audi once they take delivery.

Let's hope they both start a week a head of schedule! After 9 weeks of following the tracker I've got movement!
Hi billy,I gather your taking delivery as soon as u can?
Now I know it might be towards end of January,might hold on and pick it up 1st March,17 plate.

Strange you're being told this as I'm sure you're also ordered through Slough Audi, I'm still being told December delivery and the girl I spoke to at the dealer said they are still working in between the Holiday dates and there is a great chance I'll get it before the new year. Lease company keep telling me earlier dates than the tracker as well so I'm expecting the build to start on Monday now and delivery week up to Xmas or the week up to New Year.

We seem to be on the exact same order timeline apart form the order date being 3 days apart so heres hoping we see the same completion and delivery dates this side of the year.

That is interesting indeed, what lease company are you with, did you spec any options or completely standard spec bud?

Hi billy,I gather your taking delivery as soon as u can?
Now I know it might be towards end of January,might hold on and pick it up 1st March,17 plate.
hi Davo, and yes that's correct bud as soon as she arrives I want her on the drive lol! And where I'm leasing I'm not fussed on having a newer plate, but if I was going to own I would want the car with a new registered plate!

Last edited:
I would be on phone QC normally max a week.

That is interesting indeed, what lease company are you with, did you spec any options or completely standard spec bud?

Total Fleet Services (Lease-Hire), I didn't spec any extra options.

Reactions: Pederson
Thanks.

I'm on the same boat as you I think.

African Highway is at Emden now and that appears to go backwards and forwards to Sheerness. Probably loading and due to leave soon.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Sam Bailey
Glasgow Audi emailed today confirming they now have my car. I'm completing the paperwork on Saturday and the car will be ready to collect on Tuesday.........unfortunately I'm away on Monday to Aberdeen on business so I'll need to leave the collection till Friday/Saturday! :(

Reactions: Audi Bairn and BarryG79
My car arrived in the UK on Sunday, but the transport company hasn't been the most helpful to the dealer. He has called me every day and has been chasing each day, and today they have finally confirmed that they will deliver it on Tuesday to the dealer.

Paperwork has been signed, so he is going to turn it around in the day so I can have it Tuesday evening, as I cannot collect until Saturday after that as I am away on business.

He has admitted that he wants the car this side of December for his figures - so I won't complain if they prioritise mine :)

Reactions: Richierich37
Status 39 get in!!

Current car(Mini Countryman)goes back to finance company on 6th Nov, do I book a hire car for 2wks or will it be here by then??

Reactions: Richierich37
Status 39 get in!!

Current car(Mini Countryman)goes back to finance company on 6th Nov, do I book a hire car for 2wks or will it be here by then??

I hope you mean 6th December?! ;) Just hold off and you might get lucky :)

Status 39 get in!!

Get on to salesman and get them to chase it mate

Reactions: BarryG79
Last edited:
Reactions: billy.rt
Does anyone else who's all ready ordered there car or received it, wish Ara Blue was available at the time of ordering? I certainly do :(

Does anyone else who's all ready ordered there car or received it, wish Ara Blue was available at the time of ordering? I certainly do :(

Not me.
I think Ara looks great but I'm so delighted with Navarra that nothing else matters :grinning:

Mine could be interesting, salesman told me deffo Friday 2nd. My car has now gone so got work car for a week, told him it better be there Friday as I have no car. Status not updated for a week, rang him said make sure you got me a loan car on the ready

Hi all. This is the first time I've ever signed up to a forum! Just sold my B7 RS4 in sprint blue and awaiting my new S3 Saloon which seems to be taking a lifetime. Audi UK even confirmed to me on Facebook it could take two weeks to ship, even though my car "left Inglostadt" 10 days ago! Anyone else had a similar wait at this stage?