Yega's S3 - "Stealth" Black

Yega

Born To Play!
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread of my own, seeing as I might not be able to resist tinkering with the car after all (even though I swore to myself I would leave it standard!! I blame you guys :p )

Got the car last May and have slowly been doing things to it. When I say slowly, I mean very slowly.

Here is how it was when I got it:

bf4946e0bc.jpg

I really like the all black look so I've got some badges (which I am yet to fit) and had the wheels painted black recently, as well as fitting some HEKO wind deflectors which give it a little more sporty look that I like. Here are the pics of it now:

41040fb307.jpg

5aaef98df5.jpg

The wheels are sating black with gloss black centre caps, which will hopefully match the gloss black badges nicely.

c51063e3b7.jpg

I know the tyres need some tyre shine on it, was advised to hold off applying any chemicals to the paint so soon after its been applied so just washing them with water for now.

More to come at some point.

Reactions: doctor46goat
the centre caps are growing on me. I wonder what it would look like with the outer ring silver and the 4 rings silver to match the side mirrors. Have you thought of spacers?

nice job you've done there liking the shade of the wheels suits it spot on IMO

Thanks @tcardio I was toying with that idea but decided to go all black. I'll be leaving the mirrors chrome as its the outstanding feature of an S3 to me and maybe get the brake callipers done in the same colour to match :D Not thought about spacers but have been thinking about 35mm lowering springs. I don't want to affect the ride or handling of it. I'm not into the whole slammed look, Im not practical than that :p

Thank you for the comment @euan_f , I was worried if the Satin black would look weird but it looks great :D

@briniuk There are some plans, money allowing :D