MY STEALTH , NEW (S3 WOW), PICSSS,

madalex said:
had my car lowerd today on blistein pss10s and had h&r roll bars fitted , nightmare But its all done now and wow , also got a revo 5 hour chip trial , F**KinG Radpid ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM WOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH

will get some pics of it on tomorrow
You like the revo map then ?!? Big difference to standard ?

Spin140 said:
You like the revo map then ?!? Big difference to standard ?[/quote

Yes Massive diffrence , its 70% power of the remap gains , they dont give u the full gains on trial ,It would be about 280bhp atm

gettin the revo remap done some time next week

Love ittt

cheers again :icon_thumright:

Roll bars and coilovers fitted , bad weather today so i didnt get any pics of the finished product , She looks beautifull

P1010171.jpg

P1010173.jpg

****** sexy is all i can say!!

Top job,

Car is stunning mate, exactly the colour and spec I want, one day maybee!!
Did you put spacers on as well whilst you were lowering??

:hubbahubba:

thats the rear , its the adjustable shock and seperate adjustable damper:icon_thumright:

Still waiting to clean the car to show u guys the finished product ::jump:

Look foward to seeing some detailed pics when done...lovely car Alex :respekt:

P1010248.jpg

My car is fantastically low now , i love it ,transformed the car massivly:)

The wheels fill the arches perfectly
The damping on the Blisteins is smack on perfect at level 5-6.

The roll bars stiffend the car up perfectly. (Zero body roll now)
The wheels dont rub the arches at all (unlike my r32) may consider spacers soon not sure.
The revo chip at 280bhp is fantastic cant imagine it @ 310......

The bad news i got one stone chip !!!!!

Stuck some Piaa mirror orange indicator bulbs in ( brilliant bulbs) they have a tiny tint of orange to them in direct sunlight but are completly chrome 99% of the time .
Also some chrome mirror white side lights (identicle match to the xenons)

Just want to thank every one on here for great advice and kind comments and look forward to hearing more

Having this audi forum is a massvie advantage on owning an audi A3-S3:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Alex:icon_thumright:
Enjoy:meeting:

P1010255.jpg

P1010250.jpg

P1010261.jpg

lol and my dads seat covers every one makes fun of me for !!:motz:
P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

:thumbsup:

Reactions: quattro81
:thumbsup: .. very nice mate.

Although looks like there's room in those arches for some 19"s :)

-Sal-

Love the care m8, and those seat covers :)

You HAVE to get spacers though, it transforms the look of the car. Since you have changed the suspension from standard i reckon 10mm all round will look perfect and shouldn't cause any rubbing :icon_thumright:

sjahS3 said:
:thumbsup: .. very nice mate.

Although looks like there's room in those arches for some 19"s :)

-Sal-

yeah 19s but theres no wheels i really like exept carbon fibre wheels , but these cost a fortunee ....
:thumbsup:

IH786 said:
Love the care m8, and those seat covers :)

You HAVE to get spacers though, it transforms the look of the car. Since you have changed the suspension from standard i reckon 10mm all round will look perfect and shouldn't cause any rubbing :icon_thumright:

yes i am going to order spacers , do h&r do 5mm or 8mm ??

waiting for my new fog light bulbs , alot of hassle putting them in and out so just left them out for a day . Cheers for the comments :icon_thumright:

Yes mate very very nice.

I'm waiting for some lowering springs to arrive to do mine.

I'm still trying to figure out which bulbs I need to match my Xenons (not bi-xenons) =/

PIAA seem to be quite good

ANOTHER STONE CHIP *** , i might consider just front bumper paint guard

don't worry about it mate, happens to every car and you don't notice it unless you go looking for them. get the bumber resprayed in a couple of years if it gets bad.

madalex said:
ANOTHER STONE CHIP *** , i might consider just front bumper paint guard

You're just gonna have to drive slower!! :keule:

Looks fantastic Alex...Love it:hubbahubba: ...is the susp rock hard now??? Looks like it should handle better though?:thumbsup:

The car looks very nice...specially after you have lowered it. I do like the crom grill though...makes it stand out from the rest of the A3s...just my opinion.

Another thing that made me think was your red seat covers...if those bucket seats were red....damn that would have been awesome!
But a very nice car and you will love it with the chip!

cooooor.... that does look the piece doesnt it.
well mate... you've got it just right... no OTT stuff just perfect.

quick question regarding the bulbs you've had put on... what ones are they? apart from the mirror orange ones what other ones did you put on? DRL? sidelights?
i've contacted PRI racing but they sold out completely...
cheers.

Wes G said:
Looks fantastic Alex...Love it:hubbahubba: ...is the susp rock hard now??? Looks like it should handle better though?:thumbsup:

Its perfect , stiff as in the body doesnt roll , and soft in ride quality , i would say its a tiny bit harder than stock which i want , i can got 4 twist softer or harder so depending on my mood i will adjust :icon_thumright:

Sundoo said:
The car looks very nice...specially after you have lowered it. I do like the crom grill though...makes it stand out from the rest of the A3s...just my opinion.

I think the black grill makes it look diffrent to other S3s and A3s imo ..
Yes red bucket seats would b awesome ,
I got a cool little interior mod , next to my esp and tyre monitor button i have a S3 logo engraved onto the plastic and a red light behind it , Looks Amazing , a company in germany makes them , will get some pics on later :icon_thumright:

Im fallin in love with this, i bet half of the views has been me just to look at it again and again absolute beauty

s3avo said:
Im fallin in love with this, i bet half of the views has been me just to look at it again and again absolute beauty

Thanks mate really apreciate it :icon_thumright:
:salute:

s3avo said:
for you :icon_thumright:
P1010260.jpg

P1010269.jpg

P1010252.jpg

P1010275.jpg
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Car salesman with my old man