CC tuning?

Scoot Yo

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this company or have any experiences? I have been offered a stage 2+ remap for a frankly ridiculous price with a picture of a rolling road print out of 368 bhp from a car with the same mods as mine. Revo intake, miltek turbo back exhaust and hpfp.

I spoke to the mapper who wrote this map and he was making all the right noises.

Anyone heard of this company or have any experiences? I have been offered a stage 2+ remap for a frankly ridiculous price with a picture of a rolling road print out of 368 bhp from a car with the same mods as mine. Revo intake, miltek turbo back exhaust and hpfp.

I spoke to the mapper who wrote this map and he was making all the right noises.

Chris is fantastic he's maped all my cars vxr s3 never had a problem I do no dealers up and down country use his maps I've always gone to Chris direct he can never do enough when your there I've had problems when on his rollers always happy to help sort any faults and fetch any parts needed I would not hesitate to use him again in fact would be my 1st phone call he doesn't rip you off top bloke