CC Tuning / Performance Torque

At least Dave has the nuts to admit he has changed his mind on this particular mod, he may be unique on this forum though for actually remapping for the 'right' reason - Economy.

P-torque sound like a great company to deal with.

Glad you like your mod :happy:

Now when are you fitting the silly steering wheel, bucket seats and 19" wheels :lmfao:

Now those are thinks I certainly will not be fitting. The steering wheel is OK but it reminds me on the one originally fitted to the Austin Allegro - most of your are probably too young to remember that ball of fun!!!

Bucket seats - I prefer the standard seats in my SE...

19" wheels - I'm quite happy with my recently 'repainted' 17" 16-spoke alloys..

Probably my next mod will be another Performace Torque remap on my next A3. At least I know I will not need to buy the 170 version.

What is the difference on the insurance?

At least Dave has the nuts to admit he has changed his mind on this particular mod, he may be unique on this forum though for actually remapping for the 'right' reason - Economy.

Think many have changed there mind Martin, but I know one reason I did was for better economy, but if I'm honest, main reason was for the better power, but knew from previous maps economy would be better so another excuse to give the missus, lol