BW 5,6,7 & 8

You what!!! Im bw6 so this morning I was dreaming my car parts were getting ready 2 be glued together. So this means mine must be ready aswell. I did here rumours on here that they were ahead of schedule this proves it. The only thing is my salesman is useless at letting me know anything.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Yes I was mega surprised only asked about a number plate!! Give them a call in the morning bet yours could well be on the boat with mine :icon thumright:

Reactions: David83S3
.......now I want to know my VIN!!!!!! lol .....even though I know it does pretty much nothing ......:audibash:

Just spoke to uk audi. Had bw6 my car has been built there just checking it over and getting ready to ship it. Will take about a week to hit uk shore. Will be ready march 3rd.

Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
Having your VIN meany you can log into MyAudi and stare at it, lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.47.56.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.47.56.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
Haha yes indeed but at least you get to check the colour I guess. I've also downloaded the Audi Connect Manual from there so about to read that now.

Our cars are destined for Grimsby docks so not that far away ....

From my calculations are cars will hit Grimsby docs by thursday. Dealers by next week latest friday. Wot u reckon?

When I spoke to Audi CS she stated that it takes 3-7 working days for the car to get from grimsby to the dealership. so I would say that you are right, I don't see why your cars won't be with the dealership by the 13th. :)

My dealership have gone a bit poop, seemed to be giving good updates until it came to the car being built, from then i've had nothing even when asking directly for an update on the status of the car. Audi CS however are fantastic.

I dont think its the dealer I think its my salesman hes to old. I told him to add 3d black inlays he said that will cost me extra lol audis even charging for free things. I havent had any update at all I just got 1 call because of me pestering. Saying maybe bw6 or 7 then I called week later and it was fixed? Thanks for letting me know. Audi cs are good. I think they try and be conservative to cover there backs.

Just had a call from Audi Northampton ....My car has arrived !!!!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Reactions: Rob2k68, C2 DTN and RedTurtle
Hoping for calm seas .....

Qe0XRHzJ

Last edited:
Reactions: David83S3
Ive on got the tech pack is it pointless me getting my vin? What will I be able to do on myaudi?

From my calculations are cars will hit Grimsby docs by thursday. Dealers by next week latest friday. Wot u reckon?

Well to update my pervious comment, if the turn around is anything like mine, it entered england on the 2nd, was at the dealers on the 4th, my salesman was away yesterday so only found out today and immediately let me know.

Ive on got the tech pack is it pointless me getting my vin? What will I be able to do on myaudi?

Not a great deal on the face of it as C2 DTN said you have a nice picture to stare at lol!!

Wasn't sure if I'd get a widget to show that there's a map update as a recent post on here says there is one out. Maybe cars built from a certain date already have this map version or it will only tell you once the car has a SIM card and is connected ???

So i have to go to Audi on Saturday to sign some stuff and agree my part ex figure ........Now.....do i or dont i have a sneak peak at the car???????????? Hmmmmmmm .......temptation is a b***h

yes it is! I couldn't hold back, in fact my dealer came out shaking the damn keys!!! I took a cheeky snap whilst I there, saw a beautiful brand new RS6 as well, should have got a snap of that, but I was caught up in the excitement.

HaHa....I don't think my dealer will come out shaking the keys :lmfao: ...Think he is more interested in getting me all signed up :audibash:

My only worry with having a peak at the car is it might send me over the edge LMAO ....I mean.... currently I am quite calm and collected ...but I think once I have seen her in the flesh I will be an absolute nightmare!!!! :jump::jump::jump::jester::kissmyrings::keule:

I have also suggested to him that I want more for my current car than originally agreed ....will be interesting what they say to that.

Will see how I feel on the day regarding viewing the car ....:uhm::nyah:

:redrs4:

Ah well my dealer didn't give me the chance, he bought out the updated order forum that I missed due to not being in the country, as well as some other form that confirmed my new registration, I didn't take note of it, but the car is allocated a 15 plate. So no chance to take it before March.

So i called into the dealers on the way home, and look whats hidden around the back waiting to be PDI'd.

Collecting next thursday, getting excited now !!!

S3 1

S3 2

Reactions: Rob2k68, RedTurtle and David83S3
So i called into the dealers on the way home, and look whats hidden around the back waiting to be PDI'd.

Collecting next thursday, getting excited now !!!

View attachment 50046

View attachment 50047

Very nice !!!! Soooooooo excited for tomorrow ....I have decided I am going to have a sneak peak at mine :thumbs up:

Your front end is looking a bit dirty?? Has it been rallying?? lol

How do you feel now you have seen it in person?????????????

Yeah it does need a good clean. I suppose it is quite a long dirty journey, lol

I love it, he even gave me the keys so i could go have a sit in it. I did start it up, lovely sound !!, but didnt leave it runnign long as the range was 5 miles !

I'm BW7 (next week) so yes dreaming of all the parts being lined up for assembly now! Really hoping they might be a bit ahead and it already be alive and kicking! Sounds like somewhere between 7th and 14th March for my collection at dealership.

Interestingly just checked the Parkers used car pricing guide and my current 8P S3 just went down £500 in value so i'm counting that as another £500 in the deal for me based on my "guaranteed" px price!

For completeness here's what's coming:-

S3 Sportback - manual
Sepang Blue pearl (another one!)
Privacy glass
Comfort Pack
Panoramic roof
SD Sat Nav
Adaptive Cruise Control
Interior Lighting Pack
Aluminium roof rails
Audi Sound System

The wait really is a killer - the banter and community of other waiters helps a lot, thanks all !

@C2DTN car looks great !!! Chrome grille works well on the red equally as good as the black pack.

Liking the plate too not to give the game away that it's brand spanking new. Think I'm gonna go done that road also.

I'm BW7 (next week) so yes dreaming of all the parts being lined up for assembly now! Really hoping they might be a bit ahead and it already be alive and kicking! Sounds like somewhere between 7th and 14th March for my collection at dealership.

Interestingly just checked the Parkers used car pricing guide and my current 8P S3 just went down £500 in value so i'm counting that as another £500 in the deal for me based on my "guaranteed" px price!

For completeness here's what's coming:-

S3 Sportback - manual
Sepang Blue pearl (another one!)
Privacy glass
Comfort Pack
Panoramic roof
SD Sat Nav
Adaptive Cruise Control
Interior Lighting Pack
Aluminium roof rails
Audi Sound System

The wait really is a killer - the banter and community of other waiters helps a lot, thanks all !
My car is also confirmed for build next week! I can't wait. How likely do you think it is that I'll be able to pick her up before the end of March? I go ski-ing on the 21st and would love to have it before. Between the 7th and 14th would be absolutely ideal!!!

My car is also confirmed for build next week! I can't wait. How likely do you think it is that I'll be able to pick her up before the end of March? I go ski-ing on the 21st and would love to have it before. Between the 7th and 14th would be absolutely ideal!!!
I'd say as long as Audi actually build it next week then it basically comes down to 1 of 2 things. If the weather stops shipping, or if your dealer is honest enough to tell you the car is with them and they can turn it around quickly! If you call Audi Customer Services you can get them to tell you the actual status of the car (& location). Good Luck !!

Build week 6 S3 is at emden on ship to uk 8/02!!

Reactions: RedTurtle and Rob2k68
I think my car is on the ship aswell. This what my car looks like with a pan roof but Configurator dont show it shame. If anyone sees it take a pic and upload.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-07-12-36-46-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-12-36-46-1.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_2015-02-07-12-37-06-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-12-37-06-1.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 133
....and the one option i was in two minds about .....Red Parade Seats.....I LOVE!!!!

One possibly HUGE problem though ........ I specified Folding Mirrors and the car (as far as i know) was locked