BW 5,6,7 & 8

Any other s3 there? They light grey one still there?
Yep the grey one is still there....beautiful colour!! ...and many many many more !! He told me they have 40 cars going out on the 1st of March

Like it ..... A LOT !!! Car looks amazing how excited are you now lol ?

Yep the grey one is still there....beautiful colour!! ...and many many many more !! He told me they have 40 cars going out on the 1st of March
Cov have 80 going out on 1st.

Reactions: David83S3
Cant stop smiling ......im now skipping everywhere I go ...... it suddenly feels real!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo excited ......CLOUD9.COM

@David83S3 Looks great mate, fronts a bit cleaner than mine, lol

Dont worry RE: folding mirrors, by default they dont fold on lock, you have to enable it in the MMI.

The My Audi website dont list options, but if you have an iPhone, the my Audi app does so you could always check it.

Reactions: Rob2k68
@David83S3 Looks great mate, fronts a bit cleaner than mine, lol

Dont worry RE: folding mirrors, by default they dont fold on lock, you have to enable it in the MMI.

The My Audi website dont list options, but if you have an iPhone, the my Audi app does so you could always check it.
Just checked on an iPhone and its fine. All is now well in the world again ......

@David83S3

Top top didn't know that. Just checked mine and no mention of B&O or S-Tronic ....

Top top didn't know that. Just checked mine and no mention of B&O or S-Tronic ....

You sure you're looking in the right place. They dont list them as add ons, it will be burried in the other spec. Im sure it will be fine

I think there is a well known fault with the B&O not showing on the spec on the iPhone app ...it doesnt show on mine either

You sure you're looking in the right place. They dont list them as add ons, it will be burried in the other spec. Im sure it will be fine

Yep. No mention of B&O or LED headlamps. Found that the steering wheel says with paddles so that must be s-Tronic. Mono Pur is in there tho - phew !!!!

Mines missing a few bits too..

Doesn't mention the SD nav, but I'm pretty sure it's there as it's on my order sheet and he did confirm my spec to me about a month ago over the phone!

Also doesn't mention the I have the black pack but it's in the picture of the car so it's all good!

Yep. No mention of B&O or LED headlamps. Found that the steering wheel says with paddles so that must be s-Tronic. Mono Pur is in there tho - phew !!!!
Thank God they didnt forget the Mono.pur.......

Surely it would be better if they forgot mono pur...........lol

I think they need to get their act together with the my Audi details. I know mines ok as I checked it all yesterday and the satnav loaded up too.

Surely it would be better if they forgot mono pur...........lol

I think they need to get their act together with the my Audi details. I know mines ok as I checked it all yesterday and the satnav loaded up too.

Yes me too. I'm sure it'll be ok but the app certainly has inconsistencies the picture shows things that there is no mention of. Either show nothing like the main website (not particularly useful) or show the correct details - such a shame as could be really good.

Yes me too. I'm sure it'll be ok but the app certainly has inconsistencies the picture shows things that there is no mention of. Either show nothing like the main website (not particularly useful) or show the correct details - such a shame as could be really good.

So what's it say regarding your audio under : standard equipment> infotainment> ?

So what's it say regarding your audio under : standard equipment> infotainment> ?

It just says :-

DAB Digital Radio Reception
Bluetooth Interface

Should be fine then, as just went for standard and its listed as 8 speaker audio

5abe630a2ba8a05643691920adbebf63.jpg

86409b804c839a7f2cffc4f14c5f8abd.jpg

d0f8b90d3fe0344a231b5f17aae311f0.jpg

1998867de92cb67c8d0951801d822a0c.jpg
What's the yellow sticker on the window? I would not be impressed if a dealer wacked an advert on my car with out my permission..

It says something about being world car of the year, mine has one too, I think Audi are fitting them as my instructions to the dealership have been "no stickers to be placed by the dealer, License plates stuck on, no drilling my car... etc etc"

Yep ...."World car of the year" ......I assume factory stick them on. Have given clear instructions for NO MORE STICKERS (Please)

Hadn't thought of that - seen some Vindis stickers in the past on the painted tailgate not even subtle like the Listers sticker on the inside of the backlight glass so think i'll do the same.

The Vindis stickers are absolutely awful!!!!

Hadn't thought of that - seen some Vindis stickers in the past on the painted tailgate not even subtle like the Listers sticker on the inside of the backlight glass so think i'll do the same.

What's the listers stickers?

Ordered mine from Coventry, will have to pop them an email to make sure they leave them off!

I
What's the yellow sticker on the window? I would not be impressed if a dealer wacked an advert on my car with out my permission..
its a sticker put on at the factory saying 'world car of the year 2014' it's been on every single A3 we've received at Harrogate Audi since the start of the year. Our valeters remove all of them before handover, they look naff, just Audi willy waving IMO

The Vindis stickers are absolutely awful!!!!
We brought an A5 that was clearly originally purchased from a Vindis dealership. It had 'Vindis' stickers under the A5 badge, and a sticker of the vindis website under the numberplate! I think that's a bit too far!

hi guys just a quick question, i placed an order on the 19th of jan and they have told me it will be built between 9-15th of march so april delivery. when everyone mentions codes 10/20 does the dealer give you this code?
i tried to add something but he told me it would delay the order so i left it so would that mean its locked now?

thanks

Code 20 is when the build week is confirmed and spec is locked at that point this usually happens a couple of weeks before the proposed build week so end of Feb by your dates. Sounds like your dealer is trying to fob you off i'd ring him again to query it. I certainly made two or three spec additions up to a month after placing my order. Just means changing the options which is a tick in the box on the computer system and issuing you with a new order form so not a lot of work really.

Car is due to be built this week, very excited now! Anyone else BW7 with Coventry Audi?

My spec:

S3 Sportback S-Tronic
Daytona Grey
Super Sports Seats
Black Styling Pack
Privacy glass
Technology pack High
B&O Sound System
Comfort Pack with Parking System Plus
LED Headlights
Interior light pack
Extended mono.pur
3D design inlays
Folding/heated/dimming door mirrors

Reactions: RedTurtle, David83S3 and Rob2k68
Car is due to be built this week, very excited now! Anyone else BW7 with Coventry Audi?

My spec:

S3 Sportback S-Tronic
Daytona Grey
Super Sports Seats
Black Styling Pack
Privacy glass
Technology pack High
B&O Sound System
Comfort Pack with Parking System Plus
LED Headlights
Interior light pack
Extended mono.pur
3D design inlays
Folding/heated/dimming door mirrors
Very nice spec mate

Code 20 is when the build week is confirmed and spec is locked at that point this usually happens a couple of weeks before the proposed build week so end of Feb by your dates. Sounds like your dealer is trying to fob you off i'd ring him again to query it. I certainly made two or three spec additions up to a month after placing my order. Just means changing the options which is a tick in the box on the computer system and issuing you with a new order form so not a lot of work really.

Hmmmm thanks for the reply ill look into this

Very nice spec mate
Thanks buddy, pics of yours look stunning. Very almost ordered with Northampton, but unfortunately couldn't get a deal matched with Coventry.

Just spoke to uk audi. Had bw6 my car has been built there just checking it over and getting ready to ship it. Will take about a week to hit uk shore. Will be ready march 3rd.

Think our cars are travelling together. Rang Audi CS this morning to be told that the car is expected to hit UK shores today or tomorrow where is sits for about a week, has an initial PDI then gets sent on its way to the dealership.

Thanks buddy, pics of yours look stunning. Very almost ordered with Northampton, but unfortunately couldn't get a deal matched with Coventry.

Thanks mate.... Cannot wait to get my hands on it now!!!!! T-minus 20days :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: