BW 5,6,7 & 8

Having just done a 400 mile round trip for work this week in my 14yr old Focus, I cannot wait for my S-Tronic and ACC! Is it March yet?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Build week 6 cars are going to 20 order confirmed sometime in the next few days! My S3 is being built then. Excited is an understatement!

Reactions: Fox5150 and Rob2k68
What date does BW 6 commence? Is it calendar? I need to get my bearings...

Cheers BH. I knew I'd seen that chart somewhere before, but do you think I could find it again when I wanted it :D

So after ordering with an expected delivery date of 31st December, it's not coming until mid March, I've been given an A5 coupe S-line 2.0 Tdi as a peace offering. After 2 months of walking everywhere I'm so glad to have a car again however I'm already bored of it. March can't come soon enough!

Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
My partner has the A5 Black Edition..... its a nice car ....but I agree gets boring fast! ...and the fuel economy is awful ?!?!??

Reactions: naughts4187
Decided that I'm going to have the car professionally detailed by a local detailer. He's been ever so helpful so far over email. Just trying to persuade him to do it before I collect it :D

My partner has the A5 Black Edition..... its a nice car ....but I agree gets boring fast! ...and the fuel economy is awful ?!?!??
Literally bored within 2 days! Yep it's not the best, small engine and a big heavy car.

Reactions: David83S3
My BW 6 S3 S/B has gone order confirmed today! The suspense is killing me!!

Reactions: David83S3, Fox5150 and elpaulio
Order confirmed today bw6 : 1st week of march
s3 sportback
glacier white
s tronic
tech pack
pan roof
crusie control
silver rails
red calipers
super sport seats

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
So after ordering with an expected delivery date of 31st December, it's not coming until mid March, I've been given an A5 coupe S-line 2.0 Tdi as a peace offering. After 2 months of walking everywhere I'm so glad to have a car again however I'm already bored of it. March can't come soon enough!

I would of pushed for something better. Some getting rs4 for a s3. My dad got a6 3.0 quattro for 2.0 a6

Will ring tomorrow to see if mine is code 20 BW6 confirmed I'm guessing it should be now.

Still agonising over the 10 spoke matt titanium alloys so may add those if not !

Reactions: elpaulio
I would of pushed for something better. Some getting rs4 for a s3. My dad got a6 3.0 quattro for 2.0 a6
to be fair it is a £36k car and my S3 books at £41k, less my discount.... just doesn't float my boat. Everyone who's seen it has said how they like it. I think I've just seen too many S-line ibis white Audi's in my time...

:redrs4:POINTLESS UPDATE - AUDI UK CUSTOMER SERVICES: I am still BW5 ....Production is still due to commence on the 26th January .....My order is still locked down .....I am still getting a tad crazier as each day passes :jester: .............:s3addict:.........:sos:...............:sob:

In other news its my birthday on Tuesday :icon thumright: .....and I move into my new home on Friday ....:thumbs up: .....which has gated .....CCTV covered underground parking :rockwoot:.......Nice new home for my S3........... :blahblah1:.........

Reactions: C2 DTN, Blackwhite, Fox5150 and 4 others
Now code 20 and confirmed BW6 which means no more changes and the end of any temptation which is great news.

Dealer confirmed it comes with mats and either a lead for an iPod classic or an iPhone 6 so I'll ask for the cable for the classic which will stay in the car and buy the yellow cable in case the phone ever needs a quick charge.

Getting excited !!!!!

Reactions: David83S3 and Fox5150
Ive heard audi are ahead of schedule. Ive got a bw6 maybe there starting mine?

Where did you hear this? I ask as I checked with Audi CS twice last week to see if there had been movement on my BW4 order (due to be built this week) and both times I was told it was due to be built next week (that being this week).
Though my situation may be different, as apparently i've specced a lot of options and that does affect these things.

Bar a miracle it looks like I'm moving back to BW9. Pretty annoyed about it as originally I was BW9 which got brought forward to BW8 before Christmas. Phoned up Audi UK last week and had it again confirmed at BW8, but still "unconfirmed" at order status 010. Got a call today as my salesman has left Audi and the new guy introducing himself and he cheerily informs me that it's good news as my BW has come in from BW11 to BW9. Don't think he was expecting the reply he got ;) Followed up with Audi UK as I didn't entirely believe him and got the same story.

So looks like I'm outtahere...

Bar a miracle it looks like I'm moving back to BW9. Pretty annoyed about it as originally I was BW9 which got brought forward to BW8 before Christmas. Phoned up Audi UK last week and had it again confirmed at BW8, but still "unconfirmed" at order status 010. Got a call today as my salesman has left Audi and the new guy introducing himself and he cheerily informs me that it's good news as my BW has come in from BW11 to BW9. Don't think he was expecting the reply he got ;) Followed up with Audi UK as I didn't entirely believe him and got the same story.

I had my order confirmed last week at BW8, I was originally BW9. Sound like a complete lottery!

Thats sucks!!! ...ive been calling Audi UK direct for my updates as my dealer seems uninterested. God help them if they move it now

Reactions: Fox5150
Ive heard audi are ahead of schedule. Ive got a bw6 maybe there starting mine?
Can't say I've noticed that with all models, but with TT's I certainly have. TT's that aren't aren't due to be built till the end of January/ early February (build week 5/6/7) are already en route to emden or have arrived in Grimsby.

I had my order confirmed last week at BW8, I was originally BW9. Sound like a complete lottery!
There are so many variables that alter lead times. It can range from just the colour (especially exclusive) to the model. For example, there are next to no physical brand new A3 sportback's atm. It depends on so many things.

My S3 was originally BW4, was brought forward to BW3...collected her this morning so some certainly are ahead of schedule :thumbs up:

Reactions: naughts4187 and Rob2k68
My S3 was originally BW4, was brought forward to BW3...collected her this morning so some certainly are ahead of schedule :thumbs up:
Wow that was quick! Congrats! My dealer tells me it is BW7 and they should expect the car to be ready for first week of March, I didn't believe them but now perhaps I do.
No chance of my order going any quicker, exclusive orders are pretty fixed. Plus my spec also adds to the waiting game...

Where did you hear this? I ask as I checked with Audi CS twice last week to see if there had been movement on my BW4 order (due to be built this week) and both times I was told it was due to be built next week (that being this week).
Though my situation may be different, as apparently i've specced a lot of options and that does affect these things.
I think the customer services dont get up to date info.

Glacier white
s tronic
teck pack
folding heated mirrors
b and o
lighting pack
pan roof
silver rails
super sports seats
red brake calipers
advanced key
cruise control

I phoned Audi customer services today just to double check my status and build week - the helpful lady put me on hold for a while then came back with exactly what's written on the order form BW6 confirmed and a delivery date no later than end of March. I'm fairly suspicious that she rang the dealership and asked them lol !!!

I phoned Audi customer services today just to double check my status and build week - the helpful lady put me on hold for a while then came back with exactly what's written on the order form BW6 confirmed and a delivery date no later than end of March. I'm fairly suspicious that she rang the dealership and asked them lol !!!
[/QUOTE

im bw 6. Why they tellin you no later then end of march. Mine told me no later then the 1st week in march.

Think they are just covering themselves. BW 6 starts 2nd Feb to 8th Feb so with shipping and everything 1st week of March doesn't leave any room for any delays should they happen. More than likely to be middle of March which I don't mind so much still need to sort out my p/ex valuation.

Mines gave me a value for p/ex allready. Its very low he said by March that will be the value. Think ill be calling we buy and we want.

Build week 5 for me:

S3 Sportback - Manual !!!!
Brilliant Red
Comfort pack
Privacy Glass
Sat Nav

Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
Build week 5 for me:

S3 Sportback - Manual !!!!
Brilliant Red
Comfort pack
Privacy Glass
Sat Nav

Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty similar to my spec!! :redrs4: I also have build week 5!!!! :s3addict:

What does the DTN stand for in your reg? .....Cuz if its your initials ....that would be weird as mine are DSN :thumbs up:

Pretty similar to my spec!! :redrs4: I also have build week 5!!!! :s3addict:

What does the DTN stand for in your reg? .....Cuz if its your initials ....that would be weird as mine are DSN :thumbs up:

I wanted ** CJD as they are my true initials, but all single letter - single number plates were around £1000 with CJD at the end.

I settled for C2 DTN as my real name is Craig Denton, so its kind of my surname shortened.