Show Us Your Reflection Shots

Gyeon Cure and Gyeon Quick Detailer
AndyF Team Navarra

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Single stage correction, Gyeon Q2 Pure SIO2 Ceramic coating and topped off with Gyeon Q2 Cure.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Bristle Hound, V6_Man and 2 others
Single stage correction, Gyeon Q2 Pure SIO2 Ceramic coating and topped off with Gyeon Q2 Cure.

Mine as been Gyeon ceramiced for four years still good !

Reactions: NevMan
Yes, it’s a 2004 and have owned it for the last 16 years, safe to say it’s a keeper. View attachment 240182
Beautiful car.
I had an accord type R back in 2003 and everytime I called into the dealers they would have an S2000 in the showroom to drool over.
I have been contemplating buying a modern classic and keep forgetting how nice these are!

Reactions: AlS3BE and NevMan
Beautiful car.
I had an accord type R back in 2003 and everytime I called into the dealers they would have an S2000 in the showroom to drool over.
I have been contemplating buying a modern classic and keep forgetting how nice these are!
Thanks, I liked the Accord type R and had an Integra type R prior to this, I always wanted a S2000 from the first time I saw it and loved the facelift version even more, prices are on the up now and has cost me very little over the years. Attached pic is from when I sold the Integra.

Reactions: NevMan and AlS3BE
Yes, it’s a 2004 and have owned it for the last 16 years, safe to say it’s a keeper. View attachment 240182
One of my favourites next to the old nsx(pop up headlights of course). Never got round to getting one. Always said I would get one after my accord type r.
Kids, old age, sitting in rush hour traffic meant more sensible cars came in the mix.
worth a small fortune now for a straight one.

Reactions: NevMan
Another favourite of mine

Another favourite of mine
Haha, I really wanted the NSX but with the facelift fixed headlights, I got close to buying one but it was a dodgy one with a suspect repair so passed on it and then the prices went crazy, and that was the end of that.
Happy with the S2000 and S3

Reactions: KissMyS, NevMan and AlS3BE
Likewise. Have owned two ITR's the first a DC2 then a DC5 after that. The DC5 shape still does it for me even so long after it was released.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stubbly46, 8YARWY, AlS3BE and 1 other person
I hope you don't mind me posting shots of my non-audi reflection shots but this is my new car. No ceramic coating has been put on the vehicle yet so only used Bouncers Done & Duster as a protective coat:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, pelhamsdetailing, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Reactions: cuke2u
Thank you, I plan to have the car fully detailed soon..

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
My new S3 freshly detailed today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, Keano04 and 1 other person
And now my rs3 has arrived

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jcbmally and Scotty75
Mirror finish , got to love Autoglym UHD Wax

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
Thanks mate , got to say I’ absolutely love Navarra Blue Rewarding to detail as you say

Quick maintenance wash

Attachments

• A1BF89C9-7C78-443E-B177-7540D4C65E7E.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
Bought the AutoGlym Polar collection today so thought I’d give it a go. Pretty impressed with the shine from the Polar Seal although I still think I prefer the Gyeon Wet Coat.

Reactions: Charlie Farley, voorhees, AlS3BE and 3 others
Reactions: Jonnie
7 sunsets in one pic

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn, Charlie Farley and 3 others
got some nice LED lighting reflection if that counts and a floret silver vibe

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and 2 others
@........ Cheers mate appreciated
Hmmm I'm not sure they would all appreciate it, much frustration in that sector of the forum over delayed cars and the like

Reactions: NevMan, 8YARWY and Jassyo06
@........ Cheers mate appreciated
Hmmm I'm not sure they would all appreciate it, much frustration in that sector of the forum over delayed cars and the like
Any of them that have waited too long well that's their own decision not a wise decision imho but you've been on here for toooo long don't see why you shouldn't post photos of your new car l am sure all the long-term members would appreciate your car just like l do...l see the A45s has had a so called facelift it must had top notch surgery as l can't tell the difference apart from front and rear led light internals

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Yes mate I think the 45s facelift is very subtle, blink and you will miss the changes.
Actually now you mention it, I think I am a 10 year member this year joining ASN in 2013 where does the time go ?

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Yes mate I think the 45s facelift is very subtle, blink and you will miss the changes.
Actually now you mention it, I think I am a 10 year member this year joining ASN in 2013 where does the time go ?
Lol its 10 years for myself next month yup it's flew in Forum has died a death in the last 3/4 years imho ....covid/electric cars/ popularity of SUV's/ Audi's design language.../build quality other Brands surpassing them in this department....they all add up

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Snake Pliskin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…