Show Us Your Reflection Shots

As always go with the least aggressive compound and pad first
A Astra good luck with that lol Vauxhalls clear coat is even softer than ford's lol so it should correct easily

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
This morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andy F, A4A4, NevMan and 1 other person
Could not resist. Got the DA out again and just waxed it. This time Chemical Guys butter wax went on better than last week effort.

Reactions: Pinky1959, V6_Man and Jassyo06
Washed the S4 after almost a month and 2-ish weeks after Oxford Audi effed up the boot

Reactions: BarryG79, Scotty75, A4A4 and 1 other person
Nae wonder that grass is ****** looking lol

Lol. The only bit of green is under the car and around it. Elsewhere it is all effed up

Reactions: NevMan
Lol. The only bit of green is under the car and around it. Elsewhere it is all effed up

I don't know where you get the time and energy to detail/wash all these cars mate

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
First Try of TJ's products and impressed with the shine.

Reactions: NevMan, V6_Man and Scotty75
I don't know where you get the time and energy to detail/wash all these cars mate

I find the end result therapeutic, same as gardening

And in case you were wondering what have Oxford Audi done to the S4, below is the difference and it took them one wash to make the boot look like that:

Roof

Boot (it's dull, different colour and has spiderweb rather than swirl marks all over it)

Reactions: A4A4 and NevMan
At the atip10

Reactions: V6_Man, Jassyo06, Scotty75 and 1 other person
Drove the car in the rain yesterday and in a bit of it this morning and man she still shines. Not a single bit of water mark on the paint or dust - down to the wash, isn't it.

Reactions: A4A4, Pinky1959, Scotty75 and 1 other person
Drove the car in the rain yesterday and in a bit of it this morning and man she still shines. Not a single bit of water mark on the paint or dust - down to the wash, isn't it.

Yer getting too good at this Detailing malarchy lol

I think the only coating you haven't got yer Mrs car is Teflon lol

Reactions: V6_Man
Yer getting too good at this Detailing malarchy lol

I think the only coating you haven't got yer Mrs car is Teflon lol

. The car was washed Tuesday last week. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be clean at all as there was light drizzle when I left for work in the morning. I was really surprised as well as pleased to see how clean it was when I left for lunch break. Saves me some time from giving it another wash this week, which I was planning to

Reactions: Jassyo06
Found a couple of pics of my previous car

Reactions: A4A4, BarryG79, Andy F and 3 others
Very, very nice mate. Love that blue and looks like the detailing was spot on as always

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Posting at 0344 AM @jassy were you on night shift ?

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Just a regular wash today and dried using Autoglym Aqua Wax.

Also a nice scratch left by the neighbour’s gardener which I need to find a body shop for.

Reactions: Audib5fan, V6_Man and Scotty75
@jassyo06 here is the proof
. Detailed a friend's Vauxhall Insignia. Products used in the order were:

- CarPro IronX (alloys)
- BH Snowfoam + BH Surfex HD
- CarPro IronX (body)
- CarPro Reset
- BH Claybar with Dodo Juice Born Slippy
- DAS 6 Pro Plus with CG Quantum Hex-Logic Green Pads
- Sonax S20+
- Gtechniq Panel Wipe
- Sonax BSD
- Megs Tyres Gel
- Megs Interior Detailer

Below are some pics showing paint condition

After:

Neglected the car for the past 4-6weeks.
Two Bucket wash with Bilt Hamber Auto Wash
Microfibre dry
PB Blackhole (by hand)
CarPro Reload
Megs gel for tyres

I need to invest in a DA because the swirls are giving me nightmares. PB does a good job of masking them but I feel like a fraud by covering them up lol.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jassyo06 and V6_Man
Still going strong two weeks after the last wash and drive to a meeting in Southampton in Monday's rain

Don't stall on getting yourself a polishing machine mate as it will take yer lovely Daytona paint to the next level

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan
Don't stall on getting yourself a polishing machine mate as it will take yer lovely Daytona paint to the next level
Your fault for selling the pro plus to tashfeen.
Gutted I missed that.

In all seriousness. I’m probably going to be using it a handful of times then per year (zero intentions of doing other peoples cars).

Scrap that, i’ll probably practice on my brothers lease car and once I’ve got my technique down/ruined his paint, will move onto the A3.

What would you plump for? entry level DAS6 / pro / pro plus.

The Pro plus with the 15mm throw mate as l had, great machine the minus point well for me it was, it's slightly noisy at higher speeds so ear plugs recommend or you’ll get the old ringing in your shell likes

Reactions: Jimbo10
My Q5 after using Meguiars X-press wax for the first time today......very pleased with the results

Reactions: V6_Man, NevMan and Jassyo06
My Q5 after using Meguiars X-press wax for the first time today......very pleased with the results

View attachment 163209
See what a bit of effort can achieve lol
Love the matt aluminium surround on Audi's suv's.... Pity you need to add at least 22" rims to make em.... Look good lol

Reactions: AllanG and NevMan
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…