just got remap stage 1 revo running lean hpfp or cam follower

Will be needing one of these myself soon. Ouch thats expensive! I do like the fact that its a complete unit however, rather than having to replace the internals like cheaper solutions.
Not cheap by any means,but better price than the APR pump!

On the subject of replacing the internals,I still have the Autotech working fine on my car.

I think it's maligned a bit by people who probably haven't got ultra-clean facilities,or aren't up to the build.

Reactions: s3_trev
Not cheap by any means,but better price than the APR pump!

On the subject of replacing the internals,I still have the Autotech working fine on my car.

I think it's maligned a bit by people who probably haven't got ultra-clean facilities,or aren't up to the build.

Yeah I think I would chicken out at doing it myself. I probably could do it but if something on the car went wrong afterwards I would be raging with myself (even if it had nothing to do with the fuel pump id still blame myself lol).

Do you think there is any merit at adding this with just a Revo stage 1?

Yeah I think I would chicken out at doing it myself. I probably could do it but if something on the car went wrong afterwards I would be raging with myself (even if it had nothing to do with the fuel pump id still blame myself lol).

Do you think there is any merit at adding this with just a Revo stage 1?

The stock pump is a bit limited in terms of midrange flow,and some people do claim benefits at Stg1,although the pump should be OK at that level,and it just depends on how the mapping does in terms of fuel demands.

Reactions: s3_trev
I'm only running Revo stage 1 as is Tommy and both of us noticed a significant difference on how well the car pulled.
Strange that before this I'd logged the car on standard pump and the difference between actual and requested was less than 5 which is acceptable,
Why it made such a difference then I don't know even Revo said I was wasting my money on a pump at stage 1 but that wasn't the case.
I'm quite happy with the power I have now running an intake and a pump so will stay at stage 1 until the exhaust bug takes me.

Reactions: s3_trev and S3Alex
I'm only running Revo stage 1 as is Tommy and both of us noticed a significant difference on how well the car pulled.
Strange that before this I'd logged the car on standard pump and the difference between actual and requested was less than 5 which is acceptable,
Why it made such a difference then I don't know even Revo said I was wasting my money on a pump at stage 1 but that wasn't the case.
I'm quite happy with the power I have now running an intake and a pump so will stay at stage 1 until the exhaust bug takes me.

I don't know....every car is different,but also the settings etc will be different,and what suits one person and one car,may not be the same as another.

yep especially in the mid range i found however when my fuel rail pressure was logged it was really bad in the midrange, perhaps earlier s3s will benefit more due to tired hpfp's?

for my car though a very good mod probably the best one ive done so far now feels stronger as marshy agrees, really shoudl get sum logs or dyno before and after for proper evidence but i would be confident there would be a difference