Bargain?

Yea loads of this **** on autotrader and ebay

sending this guy an email just to see his response

well heres the email lol :D

Hello,

I am the seller of the 2008 AUDI S3 SPORTBACK 2.0T FSI QUATTRO WHITE listed on autotrader.
The car is still for sale, HPI clear, both interior and exterior in excellent condition, runs great, never been involved in any accidents.
I am from Germany, city of Kiel. I had a 3 year contract in the UK as an engineer. Now that the contract is over i moved back to Germany. I took the car with me because i love it and i wanted to keep it.
But i realized that is very difficult to drive a right hand drive here and also to register it here is quite expensive. I also have a company car here so i decided to sell the Audi back to the UK. I tried the local market here but i had no interest in it as it is RHD and due to the fees needed to register it.
The total price would be 6000 GBP (price includes shipping and all transaction related fees).
Due to the fact that my work takes almost all of my time and i don`t spend to much time at home, i asked an international company to take care of the sale and act as a third party for this transaction (i ship the car to you, you send the funds to the third party and as soon as you receive the car, test and agree to keep it you authorize them to release the funds to me).
Or you can come here and take it. Kiel (where i am) is at 100km from Hamburg Airport.
Please tell me if you wish to proceed and how.

i`ve also attached some pics. Please see them below. In case you can`t see them please click on show images in your email.

Kind Regards
Eldwin Hemmins Chief Engineer
Energy Recovery Solutions
E.ON-Platz 1
40479 Düsseldorf
Germany

Reactions: nezz
well heres the email lol :D

Easy enough to check that one out.

Still,someone will take it at face value and not check.

Strangely enough,googling the name doesn't bring up any hits which would be odd for a chief engineer in a multinational ... :)

£6000, well sod it il have it then. lol. Also i think it was sprint blue in the advert.

£6000, well sod it il have it then. lol. Also i think it was sprint blue in the advert.

Blue,white,black,grey....it's all the same really and a bargains a bargain!

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Blue,white,black,grey....it's all the same really and a bargains a bargain!

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Tru dat

Nice one.

I googled the name with E-On to see if that linked and got nothing.