Post your B8 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Any one got a pair of Audi A4 Avant B8 roof bars for sale?

B8.5 S4 Grille for sale from my 2012 S4. Good condition with holes for parking sensors.
Fitment guide with some input from me here..
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...rs4-grille-fitment-step-by-step-guide.209727/

£120 plus £10 postage or collect from Hants
PM me if you're interested

Grille 1
Grille 2
Grille 3

I have moved away from Audi so I have 4 tyres for sale. All 245/40/18, 2 are Goodyears with about 3.5 - 4 mm and evenly worn. The other 2 tyres are mid range economy tyres with about 5.5 - 6 mm on each and also evenly worn. I am based in Sheffield so best if you can pickup. Looking for £100 ovnoImageImageImageImageImage

For sale B8 & B8.5 Winter Wheels & Tyres for A4/S4

225/45/18 - which is Audi recommended size for vehicles running 255/35/19 as stock wheels. Includes TPS valves, wheel nuts and centre caps

MAM wheels bought direct direct from Felgen Outlet in Germany which are specifically designed to cope with winter use. Link to new set here - http://www.felgenoutlet.com/eu_en/1...felgen+Reifen/19298_f2_z18/MAM_RS2_titan_grey

Bought brand new in December 2013 for £1150, they have been used for 2 winters and the tyres (Vredestein Wintrac Extremes) have done about 12k miles. Remaining tread is around 5-6mm.

Superb tyre which excelled in the worst snow Morzine could throw at them and sublime for greasy & grimy British roads

Wheels are unmarked bar a small graze on one of them (shown in 2nd to last pic)

No longer have an S4 so these are surplus to requirements

£650
collection from Gloucestershire

Attachments

• wheels x 4.jpg
    wheels x 4.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 377
  • wheel 1.jpg
    wheel 1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 382
  • wheel 2.jpg
    wheel 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 402
  • wheel 3.jpg
    wheel 3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 428
  • wheel 4.jpg
    wheel 4.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 413
  • wheel mark.jpg
    wheel mark.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 395
  • wheel tread.jpg
    wheel tread.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 418
Hey All,

Since I've just upgraded to a 3g+ MMI, some of my old Symphony parts from 2010 are now on sale as below, these all have come from my A4 B8 except for the first 2 which were bought by mistake in the whole process. All parts are fairly cheap so grab yourself a bargain if you are looking for any of these parts.

ESP/Parkind Aid switch for MMI - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111979399651?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

A5 7inch Screen trim - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111978829853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

AM/FM Antenna Amplifier - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111978817039?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Amplifier for Active sound system - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111976047305?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Symphony radio wiht 6 CD changer - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111975897619?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Dual Climate controls - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111975894485?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CAN BUS Gateway - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111975892588?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

A4 6.5 inch screen trim - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111975891297?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Centre console gear surround - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111975889522?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

' Evening all I m after some tail pipes for my a4 b8 tdi , new (of course )OEM or other good quality ones . Adi

Number Plates

Vehicle specific symbols such as Audi shown below. So even if you have a different vehicle, I should have the correct symbol for your car - please ask for more information.

Note - the registration mark 'EXAMPLE' shown below is for illustrative purposes only.

20160603 090236 resized 1
20160603 090251 resized 1
20160603 090326 resized 1

You can choose : -

- Border or no border

- GB or no GB.

- A short message instead of the symbol.

The only thing that legally has to remain is the postcode and the BSAU mark.

I will supply double sided sticky pads with them.

Please use the parts request feature on the site to get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For security reasons - I will need a photograph/scan of the front and inside of your V5 with your driving license on top of it.

The card billing address must match the address shown on the V5 - I will know if it doesn't match and I will cancel the order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any pictures/scans of V5's should be sent to my email address and not uploaded to the site. (I'll provide my email address after you have submitted the parts request).

£20.00 inc VAT a set.

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who don't have a good look through the parts request system or simply Google my username. These plates are fully road legal, I'm a Main Dealer and have been personally part of this forum for years. I'm not here to mess you about.

Its free delivery.

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

B8 saloon rear car mats - new - Free, collection from Windsor, Berks.

Set of black car mats that came with my car, look to be pretty much brand new, slight mark where heel sits. I replaced with OE mats as the colour difference to my carpet upset me

Cover the postage and they're yours.

Lamin-x yellow fog light film for b8 s4. Sent from America, my cars a b8.5 so I ordered the wrong one. Still in packet. £5

Audi RS4/RS5 brake backing plates, common upgrade for lower models to aid brake cooling when upgrading brakes. My mechanic tried to fit them but said they wouldn't fit as the kit I've put on is too large at 390mm. Bought form tps for approx £35 each, 1 has slight marks from attempting to fit. Make me an offer

Audi A4/S4 B8 P3Cars multi function OBD2 gauge
Powerful plug-and-play multifunction display -
http://www.p3cars.com/install

Fits only UK Right hand drive models

Connect with your car in an entirely new way. Why settle for just a boost gauge? Sporting features available in products 3x the price, the P3Cars Vent Integrated Digital Interface (VIDI) is the Swiss army knife of performance data, with design and integration that won't spoil the clean lines of your interior.

The P3Cars gauge is a state of the art digital data center that displays critical vehicle metrics like boost pressure, coolant temp, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp, throttle plate, speed, RPM with shift light, and battery voltage - as well as peak recall and run/record recall in all modes.

Simply put, P3Cars VIDI is the most popular, advanced gauge on the market

Fully Reversible Installation: Simply plug into your OBD-II port and you're functional. No splicing or rewiring required.

OEM Integration: Seamless integration with interior lighting including auto or manual dimming to match dash brightness.

Advanced Custom Programming: Designed and programmed specifically for each car and engine, so you can be sure all features will function as expected.

Live Performance and Sensor Data: Real time “as it happens” data display of multiple parameters with virtually no lag or delay.

Built In Acceleration Performance Timer: Automatic start and stop 0-60mph (0-100kph) timer for evaluating your car’s performance and driving skill.

Diagnostic Data Interpretation & Reset: Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) to reduce trips to the dealership.

3x Analog Inputs for High Precision Sensors: Universal 0-5v inputs for adding additional sensors or switching boost to an analog vacuum tap.

Easiest Installation Possible: Put it in, plug it in, installation for even the most novice do-it-yourselfer.

(Pic for illustration purposes only the gauge is in a UK drivers side vent))

B8 1w  57939144242857812801280

Also includes the Extra track pack

Track Pack 01  850601469048051600600

£250 delivered in the UK (would be £300 + track pack + delivery)

I would need your drivers side vent sending to me as part of the deal as mine has the gauge in

Reactions: NHN
Audi A4/S4 B8 P3Cars multi function OBD2 gauge
Powerful plug-and-play multifunction display -
http://www.p3cars.com/install

Fits only UK Right hand drive models

Connect with your car in an entirely new way. Why settle for just a boost gauge? Sporting features available in products 3x the price, the P3Cars Vent Integrated Digital Interface (VIDI) is the Swiss army knife of performance data, with design and integration that won't spoil the clean lines of your interior.

The P3Cars gauge is a state of the art digital data center that displays critical vehicle metrics like boost pressure, coolant temp, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp, throttle plate, speed, RPM with shift light, and battery voltage - as well as peak recall and run/record recall in all modes.

Simply put, P3Cars VIDI is the most popular, advanced gauge on the market

Fully Reversible Installation: Simply plug into your OBD-II port and you're functional. No splicing or rewiring required.

OEM Integration: Seamless integration with interior lighting including auto or manual dimming to match dash brightness.

Advanced Custom Programming: Designed and programmed specifically for each car and engine, so you can be sure all features will function as expected.

Live Performance and Sensor Data: Real time “as it happens” data display of multiple parameters with virtually no lag or delay.

Built In Acceleration Performance Timer: Automatic start and stop 0-60mph (0-100kph) timer for evaluating your car’s performance and driving skill.

Diagnostic Data Interpretation & Reset: Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) to reduce trips to the dealership.

3x Analog Inputs for High Precision Sensors: Universal 0-5v inputs for adding additional sensors or switching boost to an analog vacuum tap.

Easiest Installation Possible: Put it in, plug it in, installation for even the most novice do-it-yourselfer.

(Pic for illustration purposes only the gauge is in a UK drivers side vent))

View attachment 99609

Also includes the Extra track pack

View attachment 99608

£250 delivered in the UK (would be £300 + track pack + delivery)

I would need your drivers side vent sending to me as part of the deal as mine has the gauge in

SOLD :)

Set of LED Indicators, bought via Trups original Group Buy, for a Pre-FL B8.

Bough these on behalf of a friend who is selling up, so not required anymore, £21 (Thats what I paid, so nothing in it for me) & i'll post for free.

Please PM if interested.

Set of LED Indicators, bought via Trups original Group Buy, for a Pre-FL B8.

Bough these on behalf of a friend who is selling up, so not required anymore, £21 (Thats what I paid, so nothing in it for me) & i'll post for free.

Please PM if interested.

SOLD

Brand new LED indicator bulbs from t8ups @ Em tuning for B8.5 A4. Still in packet £21 posted to uk. PM me.

I have a Gloss Black front badge for a B8/B8.5. Bought from Raywell, and never fitted to my S4 prior to selling. I also have a black "S4" badge. (Unfortunately i do not have the rear rings anymore).

£12 posted for the pair.

Also got a 034 Motorsport Transmission Insert (B8/B8.5 - S4, RS4, S5, RS5). Perfect condition.

£55 posted.

Attachments

• 20161104_203830.jpg
    20161104_203830.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 20161104_203836.jpg
    20161104_203836.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 20161104_203901.jpg
    20161104_203901.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 20161104_203911.jpg
    20161104_203911.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: Akiriano
Thule 9592B / 9592 Black Roof bars. They are the wing bar edge version in the more desirable (and expensive) black. The quietest available from Thule. Used but in excellent condition. The rubber strips have been cut to accommodate accessories but still fully cover the slots.
I also have the 4007 footpack available for an Audi A4 Avant (sold separately). Comes with 2 keys & fitting tool. £150 for bars, £20 for A4 footpack.

I have a Gloss Black front badge for a B8/B8.5. Bought from Raywell, and never fitted to my S4 prior to selling. I also have a black "S4" badge. (Unfortunately i do not have the rear rings anymore).

£12 posted for the pair.

Also got a 034 Motorsport Transmission Insert (B8/B8.5 - S4, RS4, S5, RS5). Perfect condition.

£55 posted.

PMed

I've just put a deposit down on a new M240i so my S4 is now provisionally for sale. Ideally I'd like to keep it until the new car arrives in the new year but can make other arrangements if it sells sooner and may consider something worth sub £5k as a part ex to get me around in the meantime.

Spec is :
March 2012 B8.5 in Monsoon Grey, 55k miles (will go up ~800 miles/month due to commute)
Its obviously a DSG being a B8.5, options wise it has the all important sport diff and full ADS with adaptive suspension, also has B&O sounds, MMI 3g+ Nav with 40Gb HDD and electric heated seats (grey half leather/suede) and sports steering wheel with flat bottom.

When I was on the hunt for an S4 18 months ago this car came along with a great spec but didn't have the black edition trim I prefer so I've since fitted a genuine S4 black edition grille and had the chrome door surrounds and bumper inserts professionally wrapped (5 year guarantee) to fix that! I've still got the chrome grille which I'll throw in though so it could be reverted back to standard chrome very easily if preferred. I'll upload some better pictures at the weekend after it's had a clean but for now here's one I posted on here previously. Based in Hants and looking for £21k, please PM me if you're interested.

Wrapped Web

Last edited:
Reactions: xpoweruk
I am selling a set of 4 x 17" Audi oem alloys with winter tyres that were fitted to my A4 B8 . All 4 tyres are in good condition with 5mm+ tread. There is some small bubbling of the paint on one of the wheels. (see pic)

Tyres are 225x50xR17 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D

Wheel fitment is PCD 5x112 Centre 66.5 Offset 47 Mounting Bolt-14x1.50

They came from my Audio A4 B8 2012 but will fit many other vehicles. Check http://www.wheelfitment.eu/ for other applications

These are also for sale on ebay. I will post via courier which costs about £50 or thereabouts.

I am looking for £500 for the set but open to sensible offers. I have also found a company that specialize in wheel and tyre fitting and are a very reasonable £36 to ship anywhere in the UK

I have sold the car so no longer require these.

wheel-jpg.108140
wheel-2-jpg.108141

Looking for a pair of Standard rear springs for a 59 plate 2.0tfsi s line if anyone has a pair kicking about that they are not needing. Cheers folks