S3. Carbon roof

big harty

Reaction score
Latest mods include carbon fibre roof and b pillars. And now want forge twin air intake. Anyone to one for sale please. Also what coil overs do you all recommend

Latest mods include carbon fibre roof and b pillars. And now want forge twin air intake. Anyone to one for sale please. Also what coil overs do you all recommend

Depends on your budget? I bought budget ones before and never again! What a load of sh*t they can ruin a car.

APs are meant to be good: DPM - Audi S3 8P Coilovers

Make sure they have bump stops for a start.

Have you got any pictures of the roof? :)

So I need to spend a minimum of about 700 to a grand. Can't upload photos as my iPad won't let ahhhhhhhh

I'd say thats about right unless you want to compromise ride quality (which you'll only regret)

How low do you wanna go?

19" alloys sit quick nicely on standard springs so you could upgrade your alloys if your running 18"? Better option i would personally say.

Or 18" alloys sit well on 40mm H & R springs. (cheaper option)

If i wanted to go low though to avoid rubbing which will happen i would get my arches rolled. About £30 per arch i think but well worth it if you thinking of going even slightly within the arch or level with it.

3 m. Done in brum. Bloke is a genius. I won't compromise in ride. I only want to go down by about 30 to 50 mm. I'm running standard alloys hiding my rs4 brakes. 2 mm Clearence between alloy and Caliper. :arco: I don't mind spending a grand on coil overs but want the best I can afford.

Personally given the choice i would buy H & R or KW Coilovers, cant go wrong with either.

Or just buy some lowered 40mm springs. I only went for coil overs because i wanted my alloys virtually flush with the arches and not in them.

Mmmm sounds sweet I would like option to lower it into the weeds. Lol.