Sorry just need a little help

Smithy121

Reaction score
Right got my Audi now :) and just wondering how the back window wiper work I know sounds like I'm a donut but just can't seem to get it going,and how do I take out the heater blowers as all the vents are bent so need to straighten them ANY 1

For the rear wiper just push the stalk towards the dash, can't help you with the vents.

Must be broke then as still not moving ? And any1 help with the removal of the vents

Either the motor is knackered or it has been disabled using VCDS.
Best bet is to get someone local to you with VCDS and give it a scan or see if it has indeed been disabled.

How are the vents 'bent'? They adjust into any direction with the flat 'button' thingy in the middle of each one (sideways and up and down).

Turn the rim to turn the air flow on or off, but a bit of air will always come through when they're turned off.

There vent flaps are all bent and need straightening mate inside the blower

just pull the vents off, grab the top with your nails underneath the rim and pull a bit, then pull from the bottom... just wiggle it out and it should come out easy.

what year car is it and where abouts are you based?

How are the vents 'bent'? They adjust into any direction with the flat 'button' thingy in the middle of each one (sideways and up and down).

Turn the rim to turn the air flow on or off, but a bit of air will always come through when they're turned off.

It happens when people shove those air fresheners in them what clip in