Not Audi, but VW advert, seems very wrong

The car was registered May 1984, bit confusing because its got all the '90 spec stuff on it, along with a Mk3 Dash etc etc.

Although i thought that the early MK2's had the split front windows? Or is that only the 5 doors?

It's states conversion on the add.

Ad also mentions car was given a complete overhaul. Including mk3 dash, Audi seats etc etc. looks tidy.

Big bumpers, 90 spec listed as an upgrade. I'm confused why can't this be right ??

Big bumpers, 90 spec listed as an upgrade. I'm confused why can't this be right ??
i didnt relalise mk2s wnet back that far in age tbh, i can see all the conversions, ie dash ect, just didnt think it was possible to be an A reg 29 yr old mk2 golf

Same boat as me lol. Think he is on about it being 29yrs old and an Areg. Which is fine a reg was from August 1983 until July 1984!?

Yeah they go back that far. I used to have an alpine white a reg 8v gti. Had split front windows. But a lot of people convert to later spec.

Yeah the mk2 hit the uk in 1984 iirc. But was launched in Germany in 1983, looks good for a 29yr old motor, especially in oak green that colour is epic.

That actually looks very tidy for an A reg car, im half tempted myself!!

Looks like alot of work has gone into it, including adding Power Steering, seems to be a full 90 spec, including the front doors converted to a single one piece, rather than the 2 pieces on the early spec ones.

Very nice car indeed.