Tony Bliar and his 2.6% tax bill...

As the saying goes, the rich get richer.

So Tony Bliar pays £315k tax on £12million income. That's 2.625%!

Pay as little tax as Tony Blair - Yahoo! Finance UK

Don't do as I do, do as I say comes to mind.

I know it's easy to say if I was in the same shoes I'd do the same, but a 'normal' person wouldn't get away with it. I think this reinforces the culture of our politicians (beyond parliamentary privilege and expenses scandal), and shows it is used as an opportunity not to serve the country to the best of their ability, but to milk the **** out of privileged access and turn it into personal gain and social climbing. These people seem to have less ethics than benefit cheats.

Their behaviours and standards make it so hard for me to vote as they have so few redeeming qualities to be drawn towards. If people at the top of the food chain can act so dispisably (who should be educated enough to know better), it's no wonder they can provide no moral compass for those at the bottom.

As I'm not religious I can't even rest easy in the knowledge they will burn in hell for eternity for their double standard setting!!

Last edited:
Never liked that little runt... Shouldn't come as a shock as they known every loop hole going, they create them!!

worked my nuts off last month and earned a decent pay packet, then got robbed on payday to the tune off £1700 in stopages

makes me feel warm and cozy knowing i am paying that twats tax for him. Think i should pack up work anyway £26,000 a year in benefits .........................result, works for idiots!!!!

Don't do as I do, do as I say comes to mind.

I know it's easy to say if I was in the same shoes I'd do the same, but a 'normal' person wouldn't get away with it. I think this reinforces the culture of our politicians (beyond parliamentary privilege and expenses scandal), and shows it is used as an opportunity not to serve the country to the best of their ability, but to milk the **** out of privileged access and turn it into personal gain and social climbing. These people seem to have less ethics than benefit cheats.

Their behaviours and standards make it so hard for me to vote as they have so few redeeming qualities to be drawn towards. If people at the top of the food chain can act so dispisably (who should be educated enough to know better), it's no wonder they can provide no moral compass for those at the bottom.

As I'm not religious I can't even rest easy in the knowledge they will burn in hell for eternity for their double standard setting!!

I agree with every word.... Apart from the bit about not voting,,, I know where my 'protest' vote goes.....