NOOB Here!

03b6avant

Reaction score
Stumbled upon this site looking for a B6 TDi Rear bumper (single outlet) Looks like a cool place so plan to stick around for a while.

So info for you all:

2003 B6 A4 Avant - Atlas Gray - with full motor build, Psi Concepts turbo, dp, mani, oil/coolant lines. Running Revo stg3 software with 630cc injectors and 3"MAF.RaceTec FMIC Neuspeed Exhaust with 3" Custom DP. Sportec Coilovers with Hotchkiss S4 Sways, HP2 front calipers and B7 A4 Rear Calipers. 18x9.5 et 30 lm reps (just sold ) And for winter wheels/tire - OEM RS6 wheels 18x8.5 et 30 with Pirelli Sottozero tires. Thule box stuffed with my snowboards and work cloths/tools. Interior mods - Podi, JVC, and Recaro Baby seats!

Some pics:

Current winter Setup

coldmorning008.jpg

fallparkday042.jpg

fallparkday039.jpg

old look:

edgewaterphotoshoot043.jpg

neilsfallpics399.jpg

Rs6wheels006.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Welcome to the site.

Liking the winter look, always loved the grey on Audi's. Some interesting mods on there too, bet she goes well.

Only bit I can't make my mind up on is the partial black bonnet, but it may be a grower.

Cheers / hope you find what you're looking for

W

Welcome to the site.

Liking the winter look, always loved the grey on Audi's. Some interesting mods on there too, bet she goes well.

Only bit I can't make my mind up on is the partial black bonnet, but it may be a grower.

Cheers / hope you find what you're looking for

W

yeah the matte wrap on there is coming off. I did that as a promotion for a freinds shop. Did it the night before H20i. Matches the matte black roof. But going back to a cleaner look......soon.
she goes like good now, just installed a SB OFE SS clutch, new forge 004 bov. Make consitent 28psi of boost and she pulls hard with the new clutch.

welcome to the club buddy nice looking car you have there , agree with warren tho not too sure on the wrap but as you say its coming off so all good :)