n75 picture, confirm

ah right, what is the valve though? might aswell put one on as i am going to get ko3s in newyear hopefully....

Ok, think you missed the point... there isn't an upgrade to the N75...there is the 'J' valve but it doesn't hold boost longer as the k03 doesn't make the boost...

Do yourself a favour and get a Ko3s, a map from R-Tech and be happy... leave the N75 as it is...

<tuffty/>

ah right thanks makes sense now, sorry was just talking to a chap whos local and had a 260bhp a3 same as mine said he got a chinese copy of a k04 upgrade off ebay, fitted front mount and exhaust and said he uprated n75 and with a map was up to 260bhp and ran with no problems for 60k before it got wrote off, only thing it done was melt the engine cover so he had to heat wrap/shield everything..

ah right thanks makes sense now, sorry was just talking to a chap whos local and had a 260bhp a3 same as mine said he got a chinese copy of a k04 upgrade off ebay, fitted front mount and exhaust and said he uprated n75 and with a map was up to 260bhp and ran with no problems for 60k before it got wrote off, only thing it done was melt the engine cover so he had to heat wrap/shield everything..
:think:.....................:lmfao: