Engine management lights on :-/ while away on holiday

Lings

Reaction score
Hi guys ,We are in Margate visiting family for a few days .Now before leaving we did the usual checks ,Plus had four wheel alignment done im putting that here as i think the guy messed with my rear part of the *exhaust ,And i am sure i can here a slight blow now ? *.anyway i *may have slightly over filled the oil by a tiny amount :-( .no problems driving 200 miles odd at 70/80 .but 3 days after getting here the eml is on .No noticable noises ,no limp mode.theres a *slight turbo whistle thats always been there since purchase .the cars done 80k .i have some basic tools here .Any suggestions ???
P.S .Vcds cable is at home :-/*
cheers for any ideas guys.*I have been searching on here all morning for ideas ...

Over filling the oil is not advised. Maybe you have blocked a breather? When the guy was messing with your exhaust he could knocked a lamda sensor... That would bring the light on...

Only thing that springs to mind is a lambda sensor fouled from oil over fill in which case i wouldnt worry about it till you get home and can check with VCDSu

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…