stripped a3

ajridermk

Reaction score
got a a3, thinking about taking the rear seats out, rear wheel to save a bit of weight, also ride bmx, so it makes me life easier with getting my bike in and out. Has anyone got a link or pictures of a interior build without the seats and maybe new carpet?

Check out the first few pages of my build thread dude, plenty in there.

Here it is without seats:

31236462.jpg

And with:

81c76d50.jpg

does look nuts, i want to make mine clean cause its what i use daily, keep a nice carpet, but get rid of the spare wheel cause have bigger brakes, so cant get the spare wheel over them and take the seats out cause never use them and saves a bit of weight
do you think i will notice the weight saved?

you'll definitely notice the difference with the rear seats and spare removed mate. Not a huge deal, but it's definitely something you can feel. Spare wheel weighs 20kg alone

sounds good, i will do that then, i was looking at some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in 18s, are they a good light wheel to go for? got some s3 wheels on at the moment, also do you know if they will go over my 323 leon cupra r brembo's? you seem to be the guy to ask, thats a awesome built thread dude!

S3 wheels will go over 323mm brembos no worries.

Pro Race 1.2's are indeed a very good wheel, really light, and look pretty good.

Most people go for a 17'' though if it's for a track use, as decent tyres are much cheaper in 17'' than 18''!

17x8's would be choice, around ET30

yer not for track use really, will the 17 or 18s both go over the brakes too?