Anyone thinking of doing this?

Mate believe me nothing passes me on the road so if you can keep up then good luck if you can pass me then your a nutter!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

sorry cj but i think there may be a few people on here who could go past you however i dont think rob could in his van unless he made a spelling mistake boxer(boxter).. hehehehe

yeah im sure your right s3tony i just aint come across them yet....my car aint that quick just rip the sh!t out of it. Wish to hell i had a much faster one

Shes a 2.5 oil burner and she rips. I think the error was on the old thread of the S3 racing a boxster and it should have been the Peugeot Boxer. Your A4 has no chance against my giant red smoke machine!

nothing wrong with your car cj no offence intended, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif oh rob are you taking something????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Depends on how you look at it mate...crap as a wager but good for a certainty to win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Neversaydie, 1-2 was good odds that you would post, you were the favourite to win. However you were pipped at the POST by CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!