FBMFSW Really?

:laugh: atleast he was being creative I guess

AHAHAHA, thats just funny. Cant believe he actually made an effort to cut the wheel and fit a metal bar AHAHAHA

Is that even legal? I guess it is, technically, flat-bottomed. Don't see what multi functions it can do though.

If he had the steering wheel recovered would any one have said any thing different?

Granted it is a bit mental just cutting up a steering wheel and shoving some pipe between it.
I would like to see what the MOT tester says about it.

lol sorry about the MFSW bit...i just didnt think what would be right to describe that abortion the driver of that vehicle created.

FBSW...oops LOL

That car is guilty of so many offenses.

1 Black bit on front bumper to make it look like single grille
2 S line badges on the side rubbing strips
3 Carbon wrap roof
4 Steering wheel. Has that been mentioned?

Has the steering wheel had the bottom spoke removed? It must flap about like you're trying to steer with a pizza.

That car is guilty of so many offenses.

1 Black bit on front bumper to make it look like single grille

It is a single grill with the mod plate that makes it looks like the newer style grill ;)

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Well you know how some people carry around steering locks as 'weapons' (stupid friends have done so in past) and baseball bats in their boots... maybe thats what that pole is for :lmfao:

Reactions: 55_UK
Where I commend peoples efforts, but seriously he needs laser surgery cause if he cant see the problem even by that photo, then he must be blind.

WTF is that wheel man arrgghhhh.

That's one of the funniest D.I.Y mods I've ever seen ...Top 5 .....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

imagine having a crash in that car whilst on 180 deg lock hahaha!! no teeth and chin left!

but seriously, has he used a scaffold pole??

all its missing is bentley wheels and it would be complete! PMSL!

That's just pure genius if you ask me.. Probably a good thing he doesn't have homemade split rims tho.. I can only imagine

Shocking!

It is a real S line too, early ones (like mine) were registered as Sports.

Imagine going round a roundabout, one hand on warm leather, turn a bit freezing cold steel, warm leather, steel! lol