Expected Stage 2 BHP/Torque?

full stage 2 setups, 3'' TIP's, less losses than an S3 (even with the haldex unplugged you've still got the propshaft and clutch/ transfer box assembly to turn)

That, and the fact that the AMD happy rollers always give people good results.

It's all relative though, and one guy did see a huge 28bhp gain or something stupid with back to back tests on the AMD rollers, just from fitting Bills TIP.

It's all relative though, and one guy did see a huge 28bhp gain or something stupid with back to back tests on the AMD rollers, just from fitting Bills TIP.

Agreed, that's what counts. Before and after figures on the same rollers.

dyno - pinch of salt when trying to compare between them.

relative on the day on a dyno day is a good comparison

else this applies anyhows :D
dyno-lottery.jpg

I seam to remember my MAF saying 290gs when Bill mapped mine all that time ago shame it didnt make that power. Cant wait to get my WMI fitted and get back to Bills!

I have all my bolts ons ready now (Badger 5 TIP already fitted), getting everything else fitted, inc 3" Downpipe, miltek stainless and polly bushes (mine are knackered)

then after a full service I think i will try R-tech's stage 2 with Launch control and other free goodies for £290.

Bill worked wonders to remove a nasty torque spike a few weeks ago on my standard K04 with all the extras (no WMI)

285.5Bhp 245.7lbft

Thanks Bill

When i got Amd stage 2 at Amd essex best run it managed to achieve was 281 bhp 305 lb torque that was with a full milltek, powertech induction kit, 007 and 4bar fpr but in comparison mine on the same rollers but different dates made 215 bhp standard with boost leaks and 254 bhp on stage 1 map
Definately going to see if i can work a way of fitting Bills tip on my k26 with a slight bit of boring out on the adaptor as the gains are impressive and definately proven

Will hopefully be quoting lap times in september although certinally not going be anything amazing as expect will drive a bit gingerly for the first few laps as never driven my own car on a track before :jump:
And wasn't pulling pub ammo guys just trying to give s3 baby my experiences mines probably running even less now than what it was at stage 2 :crying:

Last edited:
Will hopefully be quoting lap times in september although certinally not going be anything amazing as expect will drive a bit gingerly for the first few laps as never driven my own car on a track before :jump:
And wasn't pulling pub ammo guys just trying to give s3 baby my experiences mines probably running even less now than what it was at stage 2 :crying:

We know mate, Jase is just jealous because his Revo doesn't give him impressive Pub figures :p

Your figures sound bang on what you'd expect for a well sorted stage 2 S3 I reckon :)

I seam to remember my MAF saying 290gs when Bill mapped mine all that time ago shame it didnt make that power. Cant wait to get my WMI fitted and get back to Bills!

290g/s?
really?

its too long ago to remember..
wonder if i still have the logs or if they got nicked with the laptop

{edit}-275g/s when it was running daft boost before it got controlled.

Last edited: