ASN's Pub

They don't do the defender for the S2 only the commuter version.

Also looking at the Case Mate Tough case.

speaking of iphone does anyone know when the 5 comes out? :( i need to upgrade soon as well and my button on the bottom is playing up...

They don't do the defender for the S2 only the commuter version.

Also looking at the Case Mate Tough case.

Commuter case is good.
Its thinner and less padding.
Both are as good.

Reesy, iPhone sucks balls. Its for fashion conscious people that must follow the pack.
IMHO :)

Commuter case is good.
Its thinner and less padding.
Both are as good.

Reesy, iPhone sucks balls. Its for fashion conscious people that must follow the pack.
IMHO :)

not really as iv'e had one since the first iphone... :) and was the best/first smart phone...

I hate blackberrys, they are for faggy 12 year olds, I'd imagine the bird you were going to tap had 1, didn't she solly?

Getting dirty in the 'upgrading to 8p' thread.

not really as iv'e had one since the first iphone... :) and was the best/first smart phone...

Sony Erricson and Nokia brought out the first smart phone.
SE P900 (I think), had colour screen, email, internet.
iPhone made it desirable and easy for people to use.
They also made it work. lol

people with blackberry's follow the pack and there ****y BB messenger.... zzz

Fecking hate BB.
OO you got a BB, you will need to pay extra each month for the BB services. FCK OFF, i'll and android.

Blimey the iPhone / Android choice is as animated as the 8l or 8P question :end_of_discction:

I hate blackberrys, they are for faggy 12 year olds, I'd imagine the bird you were going to tap had 1, didn't she solly?

Link?
I bet solly had a BB.

Blimey the iPhone / Android choice is as animated as the 8l or 8P question :end_of_discction:

I like winding the iPhone boys up. Its funny. :)

Whos up for doing some iphone/android fishing?

Link?
I bet solly had a BB.

It's in the 8P section, right near the top. It was the one from a couple of days ago.

I don't have an iPhone, but I will by the end of the year when I can get one for free. the only downside is because they are so good, you have to pay too much for them..

I think people are on to us now..

Hello girls,

I started reading through 7 pages back and got lost lol

Put the deposit down on the rs4... So she's all mine :)

But he's emmigrating to America in 3 weeks so I need some one to buy my car pronto lol

Hows everything going with everyone else?

So that's why you not been on. Raising money's by bending over haha.

lmao yeah she does

Sony Erricson and Nokia brought out the first smart phone.
SE P900 (I think), had colour screen, email, internet.
iPhone made it desirable and easy for people to use.
They also made it work. lol

Fecking hate BB.
OO you got a BB, you will need to pay extra each month for the BB services. FCK OFF, i'll and android.
cheers for that tbh i actualyl didnt know that :), ennit just

Link?
I bet solly had a BB.

ive never had a bb:ninja: me but il lside for iphone ;)

It's in the 8P section, right near the top. It was the one from a couple of days ago.

I don't have an iPhone, but I will by the end of the year when I can get one for free. the only downside is because they are so good, you have to pay too much for them..

just get a £35 contract pay £90 for phone

So your getting an iPhone cause everyone has one?
Same as an S3?

Hello girls,

I started reading through 7 pages back and got lost lol

Put the deposit down on the rs4... So she's all mine :)

But he's emmigrating to America in 3 weeks so I need some one to buy my car pronto lol

Hows everything going with everyone else?

Welcome stranger.

OOO is that one that the other forum guy was after?
Nice one dude. have you put an advert up for your S3 in the sale section?
Sell it to reesy for a weekend with his mum?

So your getting an iPhone cause everyone has one?
Same as an S3?

Welcome stranger.

OOO is that one that the other forum guy was after?
Nice one dude. have you put an advert up for your S3 in the sale section?
Sell it to reesy for a weekend with his mum?

I'm getting an iPhone because I used one for a week, earlier in the year, and it meant I didn't have to carry both my iPod and my phone, as the iPhone is both (I'll keep it simple:lmfao:) an iPod holds music, and you know what a phone does, so combining the two is BANG TIDY..

We'd end up owing you money if you had a weekend with my mum..She still won't come out of her pitch black bedroom, as the sight of Damo's pale *** has burnt her retinas

I'm getting an iPhone because I used one for a week, earlier in the year, and it meant I didn't have to carry both my iPod and my phone, as the iPhone is both (I'll keep it simple:lmfao:) an iPod holds music, and you know what a phone does, so combining the two is BANG TIDY..

We'd end up owing you money if you had a weekend with my mum..She still won't come out of her pitch black bedroom, as the sight of Damo's pale *** has burnt her retinas

OOO a phone that does both.
Just like my SE K800 from 6 years ago and every other phone on the market.

Ewww, that mental image will be with me for years to come.

Why?

You can get a better phone for less money a month and no need to pay for it!!
AAhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid iPhone.

so why do audi make an ipod craddle in the glove box and not a "andriod craddle/blackberry" ;) must be because the iphone is crap ;), you pay fore the name thats all but the amount a htc losses in value is unreal my mate bought his htc wen it first come out for like £550 its no worht max like £150 .... :thumbsup:

Haha no just doing too much work,

I've got the next few days off to detail it properly, if it doesn't sell I'm going to have to get my self a lil loan I think, I don't plan on messing the chap around. Plus it's the nicest rs4 I've seen yet, it's got Soo much presence!

Ps yes, it was the one that the other forum guy was after, hence why I acted so quickly lol

OOO a phone that does both.
Just like my SE K800 from 6 years ago and every other phone on the market.

Ewww, that mental image will be with me for years to come.

Your sony ericsson had an iPod on it?

so why do audi make an ipod craddle in the glove box and not a "andriod craddle/blackberry" ;) must be because the iphone is crap ;), you pay fore the name thats all but the amount a htc losses in value is unreal my mate bought his htc wen it first come out for like £550 its no worht max like £150 .... :thumbsup:

Apart from the completly different shape of every phone out there, their plugs (micro/mini usb) is standard, so it can't be that hard for them to make one.

I do like the iphone but it just annoys me how everyone tends to swarm all over it and dont concider other devices of equal or better quality.

I do agree there are better phones out there. But, I got my iPhone from Tesco, paid 350 for it on a 12 month contract at £20 a month. I just sold the phone for £350, so I have had an iPhone 4 for the last year for £20 a month. Show me a better deal Scott! I dare you!

They hold their value so well. Had I got an HTC jobbie there's no way it'd still be worth £350 a year later.

I do agree there are better phones out there. But, I got my iPhone from Tesco, paid 350 for it on a 12 month contract at £20 a month. I just sold the phone for £350, so I have had an iPhone 4 for the last year for £20 a month. Show me a better deal Scott! I dare you!

They hold their value so well. Had I got an HTC jobbie there's no way it'd still be worth £350 a year later.

iPhones do hold their value well but thats cause everyone wants one.

£20 a month on a 12 months contract and pay £350 for a phone?
you want better than that?
Better in what way?
Better money or better phone?

Better phone and cheaper...and don't forget I just sold it for 350, so broke even. :) and 12 months. I'm open to offers...ha