Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Couple of quick pics for you....

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

Seats next, and will get better pics the next decent day!

Looks well smart, cant wait for more pics, wish mine was that shiney!

Looks great, will look better with them other rear lights you've got to go on aswell.

Nice one.
Could you please let me know how much did you pay for bumper respray?

its looking pretty cool
decided not to go with the bonnet vents then?

I like the front end, but i'm not a fan of the mirrors.

The rear also looks better imo when the lip is left black/grey

Any gen on where the boot lip spoiler came from, looks pretty cool!

It's beautiful, makes me want to go and get my 2.8q detailed now, black paint is a pain in the neck! I'd also be interested to know how much the bumper spray was?

Nice one.
Could you please let me know how much did you pay for bumper respray?

The bumper was modified to fit being that its genuine and wider, then the car was fully resprayed so dont have an actual price for bumper alone. Just painting a bumper is around £200 from most places thou if that helps.

its looking pretty cool
decided not to go with the bonnet vents then?

Yes mate, the other bonnet was only done rough to see how it would look, decided against it in the end as i think it would end up looking very busy at the front with them coupled with RS bumper....although i think some new Focus RS vents would look cool for somebody else to try!

I like the front end, but i'm not a fan of the mirrors.

The rear also looks better imo when the lip is left black/grey

Any gen on where the boot lip spoiler came from, looks pretty cool!

Cheers Kev. I also think the mirrors dont fit in with it now, and as the other wheels will be getting done in a darker anthacite im thinking of carbon mirrors for future, maybe on the grille also.

I also agree on the lip, think if something comes that colour standard it can look "cheapish" when colour coded. As said the bodyshop want me to leave it till i see how it grows, but if i want ive to take it back to have it done black again for free, happy days!

This is the lip spoiler i found, this is same type but not the same seller, cant find him now, bought it a while back but this seems to be same quality which is very good - BMW E92 3 SERIES COUPE LIP M3 STYLE BOOT SPOILER PU PUR on eBay (end time 18-Feb-11 00:18:19 GMT)

that looks lovely mate. take it you have the headlight washers to fill the holes?

Thanks mate. I do have the washer caps, were last parts painted and one side the mounting legs are broke so havent fitted them yet, on the hunt for a replacement set as Audi want around £150 for each bit of plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare!

Does look a blinding job mate.
The lower lip on the bumper does need to be black But you all ready know that. :D
Its nice of them to spray it for you and offer to return it back to black if you dont like it. :)

What you doing to the interior?

Does look a blinding job mate.
The lower lip on the bumper does need to be black But you all ready know that. :D
Its nice of them to spray it for you and offer to return it back to black if you dont like it. :)

What you doing to the interior?

Cheers mate.

New front Recaro seats to be fitted
DSC00347.jpg

Stereo wiring to be installed at same time. Will keep you's updated!

Wow them recaro's are spotless bet they were a few quid, loving the front end but not so much the rear I'd go s4 rear would look a lot better on the rear IMO.

Oh yeah now you mention it ha never would of realised doesn't look anything like a s4 with that painted jus goes to show how little of a thing can change the whole appearance !

Wow them recaro's are spotless bet they were a few quid, loving the front end but not so much the rear I'd go s4 rear would look a lot better on the rear IMO.

Cheers mate. The seats werent cheap, but cheaper than RS4 seats and they were just fresh from being retrimmed, right place at the right time really!

As Kev pointed out, bodyshop coloured it as they thought it was better and left it for me to decide, however i doubt i'll come round to it that colour either and will have it re-done in either Gloss or Satin black again.

FoxMeister,
Can you email me or PM me a high-res image of the back end of your car please?
I want to change the lower bumper section to black and see what it looks like. :D
Thanks.

Had to let gas engineer into boiler in garage today so had to move car out into wet, i was sweating!!!! lol

DSC00463.jpg

Nice mate, thanks for that, confirmed that it defo needs lip finished black, will be getting done!

Originally was going for a carbon spoiler but due to fitament issues as its not an Audi part i went standard.

Nice mate, thanks for that, confirmed that it defo needs lip finished black, will be getting done!

Originally was going for a carbon spoiler but due to fitament issues as its not an Audi part i went standard.

I can't do carbon. lol

deffo go black. looks so much better.

Thread revival!

Fitted the rear lights eventually

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

Cleans up the back a treat, just need the lip blacked and that'll be nice *** to look at! :)