project A3,,,,DUB low life!!

Carbon leather :wub: the reason I went for this is there was scoffs all over the back sections and I originally wrapped them in vinyl but it showed everything thru, obviously the carbon leather is thicker and shows nothing thru :smile:
8662d03b.jpg

bb00a814.jpg

Nice work, your car is just Sick. :anbet:

that is smart i like that!! think id prefer that to wrapping the backs of the seats... this is more a long term solution! nice work Luke

Last edited:
Get yours booked in Ry :wub:

clutch is going now so as soon as my cars back from audi 18th march its havin Sachs & Stage 2+ then retrim... its gonna be a big mission to MJ... not sure how to do it.. id rather not put the milage on my car ive already done 28k :crying:

clutch is going now so as soon as my cars back from audi 18th march its havin Sachs & Stage 2+ then retrim... its gonna be a big mission to MJ... not sure how to do it.. id rather not put the milage on my car ive already done 28k :crying:

strip interior out and hire/borrow/steal a van mate :)

strip interior out and hire/borrow/steal a van mate :)

I have a van! Problem is id have to strip the interior, take it up there, drive back and have no car for a few days then drive back up there:wacko:

I have a van! Problem is id have to strip the interior, take it up there, drive back and have no car for a few days then drive back up there:wacko:
mate ur interior is getting retrimmed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ur not gonna have a car anyway!!!! the interior has to come out to be trimmed, and also if its a full retrim he will have it longer than a few days, my s5s took a week to have the centres done.

Absolutely marvelous Luke. Excellent job!
Could you give some wiring details for the seats pls?
Was it an easy job?
thnx mate

Absolutely marvelous Luke. Excellent job!
Could you give some wiring details for the seats pls?
Was it an easy job?
thnx mate
Well currently all I have working is the electrics, air bag and heated need plugs changing which I have got but haven't got round too yet, for electrics all u do is take all the trim off under the steering wheel and there is a fuse box, take a switched live to a fuse and then to seat, then tale an earth of the side near the bonnet leaver, u have to remove trim under dash, side of dash, and all Down the door sills,

Thnx Luke,
As I already have the lumber support and heated seats, could it be easier to install?
Did you manage to make electric seat adjustment work?

thank you

Thnx Luke,
As I already have the lumber support and heated seats, could it be easier to install?
Did you manage to make electric seat adjustment work?

thank you
Taking one feed to the seats does lumber and electric functions on the seats, my original seats had heated and air bag so all I needed was one live and one earth to work all the electrics :icon_thumright:

thnx mate,

your carbon leather looks very good.
enjoy in good health!

cheers

Taking one feed to the seats does lumber and electric functions on the seats, my original seats had heated and air bag so all I needed was one live and one earth to work all the electrics :icon_thumright:
that was an easy set up for the electric's then happy days luke

been working on the car since 8 this morning, cleaned inside and out and also fitted new wing mirrors, grill surround, front audi rings and rear audi rings, all sprayed satin gray to match wheels :wub:
DSC_1139.jpg

DSC_1143.jpg

DSC_1146.jpg

enjoy peeps!! see u sunday at UD

It's a fine looking motor Luke. Rings and mirrors are a nice touch.

I reckon it look better whith the chrome grill. Nice still

lukey mate your car looks quality looks much better with the black grill and grey rings have a good day at u.d