Longer shift paddles for the DSG

jon208

Reaction score
I know this is a little premature, given that I haven't even bought the car yet but when I've seen DSG cars in the past I've always thought the paddles were a bit stumpy.

Reading through this site over the past few days I've been amazed by what can be modded or retrofitted. Is it possible to fit longer DSG levers to an Audi?

Thanks
Jon

there is a company that makes aftermarket carbon fibre ones that will fit - but they're like £500 or something silly. i'd imagine it'd be possible to make a set though, but i'm not the best person to ask about how to go around doing that

£20 for two parts for an Audi and you think thats over priced.....lol..go buy a Skoda cheapskate :)

I remember seeing ones before but they were silly money. Cant remember company name, something Osiris?

...but when I've seen DSG cars in the past I've always thought the paddles were a bit stumpy.

"Seen DSG cars in the past" ?

Please tell me you've actually driven a DSG equipped car before ordering one. They're a very personal thing and, whilst some people love them, just as many don't.

"Seen DSG cars in the past" ?

Please tell me you've actually driven a DSG equipped car before ordering one. They're a very personal thing and, whilst some people love them, just as many don't.

Indeed I have, driven other VAG cars with a DSG box but not an A3 yet though. Presume the box is pretty similar across different cars. The paddles I've seen in A3s look smaler than Golfs etc.

Paddy - Thought you were bing a bit harsh!!