8P & Snow Pics... Post Here

Knowing my luck some numpty will probably smash into the side of me !! She's staying put

A.T.B Leo

WUSS! I love taking out the S trizzle in the winter.

May I just say that for however understated your car might look. Everytime I see the car with those rims on with that stance. Looks cool man! Gangster haha.

Cool rims man.

In work till 9:00pm my only excitment was watching the snow fall off the roof. First time it fell it hit three cars, which are a write off!!! Ouch not a good day for those people

audi's are the one to own in the snow mine hasn't got stuck once yet and its not even a quattro lol
You wouldn't say that if you owned an A6 Avant 2.0TDI S-Line wirh 245/40 18 tyres on it - THE worst car ever in the snow. It's the mrs' car and it hasn't turned a wheel since Friday.

My S3 on the other hand, praise be to quattro!

****** neighbors always have to go one better....

That is bloodly awesome Paddy! Haha

You wouldn't say that if you owned an A6 Avant 2.0TDI S-Line wirh 245/40 18 tyres on it - THE worst car ever in the snow. It's the mrs' car and it hasn't turned a wheel since Friday.

My S3 on the other hand, praise be to quattro!
well mine hasnt got stuck so im happy lol i would love to own something quattro tho

looking very clean there christer are they bbs ck wheels by any chance mate i looking to get some of them

hmm i was after reps as i dont think i would feel safe with genuine bbs wheels on my car not only for the theft factor but for kerbing too but if i can find some cheap enough then you never know lol

I only run reps in the winter. There's a lot of kerbs and other scary stuff hiding under the snow, so you'll never know!

I paid about 150 quid pr rim for these in Norway. Thats pretty cheap!

Another thing about chosing reps is; The cheper the rims, the better the tyres!

yeah i know what you mean about the kerbs mate one of my mates in work slid on snow/ice last week and bent the suspension on his golf oops , yeah thats very true mate about the tyres

Last year when I had a BMW 318, I run out of talent in the snow and slid into the kerb! Only at about 10mph mind caused crazy damage, trackrods, steering rack, not to mention the M5 rims I had on buckled lol

Now with the A3 and genuine BBS I've been taking it a little easier, you learn from your mistakes

its supprising what damage can be done at such a low speed cant it , me too mate me too ive only got reps on my car but thats not the point i dont fancy changing all the suspension just to get there fast or not at all lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…