Post pics of Black S3s here

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
Im intrested in seeing all the black audi s3's on here , show them clean or dirty , swirly paintwork or not

012.jpg

08082007002.jpg

o lalala
VehicleImage.jpg

madalex said:
Im intrested in seeing all the black audi s3's on here , show them clean or dirty , swirly paintwork or not

So have you ordered one then? Black is nice, you cant go wrong with it, but I'm pretty bored of it, had a black mk2 golf and now a black A3 2.0FSI, so went for a blue S3 :)

siu00adg said:
So have you ordered one then? Black is nice, you cant go wrong with it, but I'm pretty bored of it, had a black mk2 golf and now a black A3 2.0FSI, so went for a blue S3 :)

yer went for black lol , yer ive had one black a3 , blue r32 , now miss audi in black so it was my only option , n my bro got a arden blue vxr so wouldnt look good ont he drive

gratz on the car order, black is black so nothing dangerous or eye catching there im afraid. I am sure it will look lovely when clean... although I really dont think it does the car justice... gratz alll the same

I think it does do the car justice IMO, it looks menacing in black. The best standard colours for the S3 IMHO are blue, white and black in that order.

klauster said:
gratz on the car order, black is black so nothing dangerous or eye catching there im afraid. I am sure it will look lovely when clean... although I really dont think it does the car justice... gratz alll the same
yer i know what u mean so to treat myself not being able to have blue i spec'd it up a lil

klauster said:

Although I wasn't sure what colour to go for on the S3 order I knew I didn't want black. Then everytime I washed mine I looked and had second thoughts!

staz1000 said:
Although I wasn't sure what colour to go for on the S3 order I knew I didn't want black. Then everytime I washed mine I looked and had second thoughts!

my bortheres a detailer so wont have any problems there , Will always be nice and swirl free

madalex said:
my bortheres a detailer so wont have any problems there , Will always be nice and swirl free

I think you missunderstand me, I meant I don't like it that much but when it's clean it looks so good I think about getting the S3 in black.

Get some vids posted mate of this tuned S3. 360 BHP. Foosh me it must go like stink.

It's silly really everyone wants an S3, when they have got it you always want more. Should be happy with what we have really.

siu00adg said:
I think it does do the car justice IMO, it looks menacing in black. The best standard colours for the S3 IMHO are blue, white and black in that order.

lol, funny you putting the blue first ;) not biased or nothing ;)

klauster said:
lol, funny you putting the blue first ;) not biased or nothing ;)

If I thought red looked the best, I'd order a red one and put red at top of my list!!!

siu00adg said:
If I thought red looked the best, I'd order a red one and put red at top of my list!!!

I can see a theme :)

there must be some new black ones around