Longlife Exhaust

dannyh

Nogaro S3
Reaction score
:thumbsup:Well i went to my local Longlife exhaust centre to get my cat back made and fitted.

I couldnt choose between mid sport and full sport, in the end i decided on getting full sport,

I is quite loud but sounds top when fut to the floor and i gets in the high rev range. it burbles on the over run and on some gear changes it pops but its more like a bang lol, it sound good in my opinion.

I love it and was verry happy with it, it took two and a half hours to fit and make and i love it.

Here is a couple of pics but the car is currently at audi getting the warrenty work done on the rusty roof rails so when it is back i will do a video so you can here.:thumbsup:
SDC17324.jpg

not very good but under the car

SDC17323.jpg

sitting nice

SDC17322.jpg

I asked then to slighty trim the bumper so it diddnt hang down to low, i would have liked it higher but it is lifted slightly.

looks well that mate, danger with customs is having a big scabby box showing from behind the tail pipes (nothing worse ;) ) ....this looks really good *thumbs up*

I've got a longlife on mine and it's great! Got it done with a 200 cell sports cat too. You have the same pipes as mine :cool: best match for the A3/S3 really....

4708283095_05b1a934ba.jpg

Reactions: Alex C
Dave - £550 mate. Starts with a 3" pipe, 200 cell sports cat, and then 2.5" after the centre box.

it cost me just over three tone for the cat back. well worth it, it was cheaper to buy a custom one with a choice of sound and trim than buy a normal cat back like miltec so much better IMO.

and it sounds better to say you have a custom exhaust rater than a normal brand lol

:thumbsup:

Here is a couple of pics but the car is currently at audi getting the warrenty work done on the rusty roof rails so when it is back i will do a video so you can here.:thumbsup:

not very good but under the car.

So you can get the roof rails done on warrenty ???

So you can get the roof rails done on warrenty ???

ye sure, some dealers are a little funny but i got it approved no problems at all, just email your local deaer ald tell them they are rusting and that it is covered under warrenty

nice one, do they give you a rental car ?

Also what do you need to give them as i ent got my V5 back yet.

nice one, do they give you a rental car ?

Also what do you need to give them as i ent got my V5 back yet.

depends on the grage if you get a car, i have on but is a 1.2 3 cylinder fox. i want my turbo back lol

just call them and they willl ask you to come in and they will photograph the roof. you dont need a log book i diddnt have mine

Great stuff..
Guess where im going tomorrow then :)

Trying to look in the hand books as to where it says 12 year warrenty :think:

Daz which one you going to go to???

There is a sticky about warranties that you might want to check, as a few are a bit funny about the warranty thing.

Hi,
Closest to me is Audi Solihull near Birmingham. i'll check the sticky now, Cheers bud

Just checked & JoJo had he's done so looks good. Shall i phone them before hand ?

may aswell Daz.

i was thinkin that animal. but its straight to the point i guess lol. Good work tho

they could have chosen a better brand name than 'longlife' couldnt they :)

It's like Ronseal Woodstain mate - it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Although 'Super Tech Hyper Drive Boost Exhausts' would of been better I grant you....

i think ***** hot* would have gone down well..... theres just no imagination these days :)