Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Perfect to get done protection on it before winter sets in.

Liking the black pack/LED headlamp combo!

Need to shine mine up, get the SLR out and find an exotic setting somewhere some epic pics on the last few pages .....

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
A few shots of my A3 at the GTINI Titanic Dubs show on Saturday, and a sneaky one outside Belfast Audi on the way home!
2a2c70642141d25ed9e348f5f5b62bb6.jpg
04b9b1a145649fcd6c51059d0a0fa196.jpg
4eebc1b68f4a9b1dcbabb93db1ca1c09.jpg
8546c4efa8cccd348f7bbb9dd436af7d.jpg
Hi Ryan, I love your rims, have you bought these or have they been painted black but kept the chrome highlights ?

Reactions: AL_B
Finally mine arrived after 4 1/2 month wait. It's a big improvement on my 8P S3, loving it.. The only let down is the Sat Nav, it's a lower definition than my 2011 S3. should have plumped for the Tech pack but everything else is bang on so far... Hope to get some decent pics up soon

Reactions: David83S3, Mrbish, Jackspratt85 and 11 others
Hi Ryan, I love your rims, have you bought these or have they been painted black but kept the chrome highlights ?

Alright mate, cheers!

These wheels are actually my brothers off his night blue Scirocco, I just borrowed them for a show!

But if you're looking some yourself, they're called BBS XA and retail at about £950 for 18x8.5, with 19" being slightly more

As for the colour, they're satin metallic black with a satin clear coat on the diamond cut faces

Finally mine arrived after 4 1/2 month wait. It's a big improvement on my 8P S3, loving it.. The only let down is the Sat Nav, it's a lower definition than my 2011 S3. should have plumped for the Tech pack but everything else is bang on so far... Hope to get some decent pics up soon

View attachment 71028

Mag ride and 19's... Nice

View attachment 71028

View attachment 71028
Well as they say you can't have everything in life,you've specced your S3 well with the magride and 19"s you'll get far more use of these options than you would with the Technology Package cool car

Just ordered an s3 saloon in sepang blue, with lunar silver interior. If anyone has pics of them please put them up. I have to wait till march till I take delivery, car is only being built in January. Just cant wait.

September 1st pick up and first pictures i've took (shocking i know!) not great but a few after a wash, clay bar, polish, glaze and wax.
IMG 8789
IMG 8815
IMG 8816
IMG 8817

Reactions: David83S3, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Was the sport seats worth the extra money, A lot of the owners were saying the standard ones were good enough. Just want a personal review on them.

Was the sport seats worth the extra money, A lot of the owners were saying the standard ones were good enough. Just want a personal review on them.
Hi asif,

I know alot of members didn't choose them as they dont offer any more support over the standard seats. i had an a3 loan car a few days ago with standard sline seats (not sure if these are the same as standard s3 seats?) but i thought there were quite a bit firmer than the SSseats which i find more comfortable. They dont hold you in any better, both hold you equally well. Personally i choose them for looks as i think they look far better than standard ones so it was worth it for me but each to their own.

In my opinion, yes. This was the first thing on my options list as I love the look of them and they are so comfortable. They really set off the interior nicely. Firm recommendation from me.

Just ordered an s3 saloon in sepang blue, with lunar silver interior. If anyone has pics of them please put them up. I have to wait till march till I take delivery, car is only being built in January. Just cant wait.
Well l have been in all 3 colours/seat variants lunar,parade,,SS,l had recaro leather seats in my last car which where awesome hence l thought sss weren't worth the extra cost, nice looking that's it,lunar leather cost nothing extra surprisingly as Audi charge us extra for everything else,l love it contrasts well with sepang blue

Reactions: naughts4187, Simon L and Rob2k68
Alright mate, cheers!

These wheels are actually my brothers off his night blue Scirocco, I just borrowed them for a show!

But if you're looking some yourself, they're called BBS XA and retail at about £950 for 18x8.5, with 19" being slightly more

As for the colour, they're satin metallic black with a satin clear coat on the diamond cut faces
Thank you very much for that info mate, they look absolutely amazing.

Collected this morning :)

Attachments

• nhDlIGm.jpg
    nhDlIGm.jpg
    853 KB · Views: 501
Reactions: Mrbish, Jackspratt85, Jassyo06 and 4 others
LOVE the look of this mate You'll have to upload some more pics when you've got her home

Long drive to South Wales at 5am tomorrow to get it worn in. Will upload plenty more photos once its at my folks place!

Reactions: Simon L, rvtb101 and Rob2k68
Collected this morning :)

......oh, not another s............. hang on, black Audi rings...................spangle mirrors.....................emmmm, that's a bit different!! :)

Congrats mate, enjoy ;)

yes you are right, it is a BBS SR (SR014) in himalaya grey. I use a Continental wintercontact 225/40R18 tire

Update on yesterdays delivery.
Just gave it a good 300+ Mile run, car's dirty but want to show it off! :hearteyes:
IMG 2970 edit
IMG 2972 edit
IMG 2975 edit
IMG 3010 edit

IMG 2966 edit

Reactions: David83S3, Fiddie, Simon L and 6 others
Are the black rings from factory?
Looks very nice.
Nah, not from factory. I ordered it and gave to the dealership before pick-up. They put it on the day before I collected :)

Nah, not from factory. I ordered it and gave to the dealership before pick-up. They put it on the day before I collected :)
Where you buy from fella?
I sprayed mine gloss black but 2 months in and they're attracting stone chips like mad.

Where you buy from fella?
I sprayed mine gloss black but 2 months in and they're attracting stone chips like mad.

Ebay Bud, not sure on the exact one but didn't got the cheapest. Think I paid around £25 for it, just to make sure it would last a little longer than the tat you can get on there. The dealership fitted it so not too sure on how fiddly it is to fit, I know you've got to get under the bonnet to access the clips.

d80c78bcbe980864a26dff453796a2d7.jpg

My car wearing a giant hat.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Fiddie and 1 other person
New wheels fitted at the weekend (19x8.5 et43 all round with 235 x 35 tyres)

I know the jury’s out with rotors on the 8v; however I personally think they look well as 19", with lower offset and the slightly more concave appearance.

The colour combination works a treat with Sepang, chrome surrounds & silver rails.
Suspension has settled down since these were taken; but I feel a set of H&R's are definitely on the cards now to finish the look off.

Last edited:
Reactions: AL_B, MikeM_, Q5 TRS and 12 others
New wheels fitted at the weekend (19x8.5 et43 all round with 235 x 35 tyres)

I know the jury’s out with rotors on the 8v; however I personally think they look well as 19", with lower offset and the slightly more concave appearance.

The colour combination works a treat with Sepang, chrome surrounds & silver rails.
Suspension has settled down since these were taken; but I feel a set of H&R's are definitely on the cards now to finish the look off.

Looks very RS3 they look almost identical to the RS3 alloys but l think they have diamond cut rim? Yeah nice very nice, l would love a set of them with the high gloss black finish

Reactions: LiamRS