Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

New wheels fitted at the weekend (19x8.5 et43 all round with 235 x 35 tyres)

I know the jury’s out with rotors on the 8v; however I personally think they look well as 19", with lower offset and the slightly more concave appearance.

The colour combination works a treat with Sepang, chrome surrounds & silver rails.
Suspension has settled down since these were taken; but I feel a set of H&R's are definitely on the cards now to finish the look off.

Looks Mega! Are they reps or OEM? I couldn't find any silver rotors that weren't from a TT 9j width...

New wheels fitted at the weekend (19x8.5 et43 all round with 235 x 35 tyres)

I know the jury’s out with rotors on the 8v; however I personally think they look well as 19", with lower offset and the slightly more concave appearance.

The colour combination works a treat with Sepang, chrome surrounds & silver rails.
Suspension has settled down since these were taken; but I feel a set of H&R's are definitely on the cards now to finish the look off.

Personally Id never take the rotors over the stock S3 wheels but your car looks cracking all the same :)

d80c78bcbe980864a26dff453796a2d7.jpg

My car wearing a giant hat.

I see this was taken just down the road from me.
Never nice

Reactions: naughts4187
I'm not sure if there's a thread for "spotted cars" but I saw a sepang blue s3 today in Birmingham with the reg ending "??05BEC" and I'm sure I've seen it on this site before... Any takers?

Looks Mega! Are they reps or OEM? I couldn't find any silver rotors that weren't from a TT 9j width...

These are the same as the standard s4 wheel specs from what I gather.
They are from LDPrestige and I have to say the quality is oem standard. The whole service from them was spot on and was a breeze to deal with Nicolas there.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Looks very RS3 they look almost identical to the RS3 alloys but l think they have diamond cut rim? Yeah nice very nice, l would love a set of them with the high gloss black finish

Cheers, really happy with the look and glad I went with the full silver instead of the polished/titanium. I had these wheels in Matt black/polished on my TT and always thought they looked smaller than 19" due to the finish.

Cheers, really happy with the look and glad I went with the full silver instead of the polished/titanium. I had these wheels in Matt black/polished on my TT and always thought they looked smaller than 19" due to the finish.
Yeah darker rotors look smaller on comparison to the all mate,l have the black styling package and black roof rails so gloss black alloys it would need to be

Reactions: LiamRS
Only my 2nd post here, folks; been enjoying all your nice cars - here's mine.

2014 S3 Sportback with. glacier wht, blck pck, pan roof, mag ride, nappa, b&o, RS3 2015 19" Titanium Rotor Arm wheels with new Pirelli Pzeros.

Front wheels: 2 x 8,5J 19" ET53 fitted with 255/30/19
Rear wheels: 2 x 8J 19" ET49 fitted with 235/35/19

Never had wider fronts before but feel turning is noticeably sharper and car feels even more planted. Imho compared to stock S3 run-flats P Zeros are way softer and quieter.

Thanks for looking!
Sketch 1445293876832
ATT 1445152348631 1445147535659
Sketch 1445293725451
ATT 1445152348659 1445150937053

Reactions: Matthew_S3, daydotz, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

2014 S3 Sportback with. glacier wht, blck pck, pan roof, mag ride, nappa, b&o, RS3 2015 19" Titanium Rotor Arm wheels with new Pirelli Pzeros.

Never had wider fronts before but feel turning is noticeably sharper and car feels even more planted. Imho compared to stock S3 run-flats P Zeros are way softer and quieter.

Thanks for looking! View attachment 71550 View attachment 71552 View attachment 71551View attachment 71553

Very nice :)

I think the black decals look great

Reactions: TLex

Thanks for looking! View attachment 71550 View attachment 71552 View attachment 71551View attachment 71553
Love your car mate nicest white S3 l have seen on here
Where did you them wheels from?

Reactions: TLex
What colour decals should I go for on my Sepang blue?

If it's the standard chrome you have chosen go for silver decals l have the black styling package with black decals on sepang blue and they ain't that noticeable

Reactions: Tristan2
Love your car mate nicest white S3 l have seen on here
Where did you them wheels from?

Cheers, mate! Got lucky on eBay; found a new set already fitted with tyres. Was really surprised to see them for sale so jumped on them. ;)

Which country are you in that you get run flats as standard?

My bad; I've just been and checked my old wheels and no mention of run flats. I had always assumed that they were cos there wasn't a spare. What do Audi expect S3 owners to do when they get a punture???

Wash day yesterday after 3 weeks - eek ! Here's the obligatory snow foam shot and a couple of Daytona by night :-

sQHHU62S

2JLxvgl5

uAf5pD1I

Reactions: AL_B, bluemoona3246, Simon L and 3 others
Wash day yesterday after 3 weeks - eek ! Here's the obligatory snow foam shot and a couple of Daytona by night :-

sQHHU62S

2JLxvgl5

uAf5pD1I
3 weeks!!!! Blesthemy mate lol cars looking awesome as always am well jel

Ps how's the beading,what you topping up the cars paint with?
I have found some inconsistencies on my cars paint in small area's,no doubt down to the time gap between application of C1 and Exo,l am using Gwash at the moment it's a awesome bit of kit really powerful foaming shampoo would recommend it to anyone.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L

sQHHU62S

2JLxvgl5

uAf5pD1I

Oh yeah baby, that Daytona pearly, glitzy, jingly thing is singing to me there Rob!!

Looks proper mint.

Had a total stranger wander up to me at the petrol station the other night asking what colour mine was. He was well impressed! It does take on a whole new character at night and under artificial light :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
3 weeks!!!! Blesthemy mate lol cars looking awesome as always am well jel

Ps how's the beading,what you topping up the cars paint with?
I have found some inconsistencies on my cars paint in small area's,no doubt down to the time gap between application of C1 and Exo,l am using Gwash at the moment it's a awesome bit of kit really powerful foaming shampoo would recommend it to anyone.

Thanks J ;o) Like to do it every 2 weeks when the good lady is at work else she complains that I've neglected the household and dog walking chores in favour of doing my car - er yeah !!!

Think the Bath+ shampoo keeps the hydroscopic coating in good order but Gyeon cure every other wash certainly does - no patchiness thus far. Feel like it could do with a coat of something extra going into winter but the Gyeon detail is supposed to last 2 years so we'll see!

Reactions: Simon L
Oh yeah baby, that Daytona pearly, glitzy, jingly thing is singing to me there Rob!!

Looks proper mint.

Had a total stranger wander up to me at the petrol station the other night asking what colour mine was. He was well impressed! It does take on a whole new character at night and under artificial light :)

Thanks Si. Understated by day menacing by night ;o)

Could have an affair with the Sepang mistress but would always come back home to Daytona lol !!

Thanks Si. Understated by day menacing by night ;o)

Could have an affair with the Sepang mistress but would always come back home to Daytona lol !!
My local petrol station has canopy led lighting and sepang just looks a amazing shade of blue underneath it,need to get a photo to show ye all,if l have the brass neck to get the camera in a fueling forecourt lol
I am finding the likes of yesterday it was cold 11 degrees,the C2v3 doesn't take so well leaving the paint looking cloudy
Maybe a top up of hidef wax or something before winter really sets in
Still really swirl free couple of little tiny stonechips but nowt annoy

My local petrol station has canopy led lighting and sepang just looks a amazing shade of blue underneath it,need to get a photo to show ye all,if l have the brass neck to get the camera in a fueling forecourt lol
I am finding the likes of yesterday it was cold 11 degrees,the C2v3 doesn't take so well leaving the paint looking cloudy
Maybe a top up of hidef wax or something before winter really sets in
Still really swirl free couple of little tiny stonechips but nowt annoy

Same as that mate, really like to get a night shot at the petrol station but don't wanna look a tool doing it! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
That's the challenge then chaps ;o)

A 5.45am fill up could be on the cards for Monday or Tuesday.

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
That's the challenge then chaps ;o)

A 5.45am fill up could be on the cards for Monday or Tuesday.

Challenge Accepted lol
Should get one tonight covert photos /refuelling here l come

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Yep I'm in :)

Probably hit our local near closing time as I'm a night owl ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
My bad; I've just been and checked my old wheels and no mention of run flats. I had always assumed that they were cos there wasn't a spare. What do Audi expect S3 owners to do when they get a punture???

Mine has a spare - one of them crappy space savers though.

DSC 0127
DSC 0128
Right these are naff photos,kept hanging around the forecourt waiting for it to empty used the atm pretending to use my phone,but someone kept on coming in God Damn it l thought....Huge CRING lol taking these photos my face was bright ****** red
Next time during the night lol

Last edited:
Reactions: David83S3, rvtb101, daydotz and 6 others
View attachment 71702 View attachment 71703 Right these are naff photos,kept hanging around the forecourt waiting for it to empty used the atm pretending to use my phone,but someone kept on coming in God Damn it l thought....Huge CRING lol taking these photos my face was bright ****** red
I'd be the same mate. Photos look great though.. Apart from that A6 at the front :tearsofjoy:

Well done J take my hat off to you the outright winner and big danglies too !!

Car looks stunning !!!! Light reflections are amazing !

Need to see what Si comes up with .....

Oh and do you go to that petrol station cus it's got Sepang petrol pumps too !!? ;o)

Reactions: Blackwhite, Simon L and Jassyo06
Just a good job you turned your flash off Jassy... could just imagine the embarrassment if that happened. Lol ;)

Well done J take my hat off to you the outright winner and big danglies too !!

Car looks stunning !!!! Light reflections are amazing !

Need to see what Si comes up with .....
Yeah big Balls mate,,,,come to think of that??need to be nice to Avril tonight...lol

didnt even notice the pumps colour til you pointed that one out....Quality mate lol

View attachment 71702 View attachment 71703 Right these are naff photos,kept hanging around the forecourt waiting for it to empty used the atm pretending to use my phone,but someone kept on coming in God Damn it l thought....Huge CRING lol taking these photos my face was bright ****** red

Couldn't decide if yer photies were out of focus or I'd had one too many Jack Daniels!! lol

No, hats off to you mate................... not looking forward to this challenge in all honesty :blink:

Couldn't decide if yer photies were out of focus or I'd had one too many Jack Daniels!! lol

No, hats off to you mate................... not looking forward to this challenge in all honesty :blink:
Yeah bit shakey mate thing is l took them with the phone!21 pixel camera so had to crop them which massively,in turn reduces the resolution hence they look naff mate,this site/forum doesn't upload photos this size
But will do better next time lol

Yeah bit shakey mate thing is l took them with the phone!21 pixel camera so had to crop them which massively,in turn reduces the resolution hence they look naff mate,this site/forum doesn't upload photos this size
But will do better next time lol

You know I'm only pulling yer plonker, the car looks great :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Yeah ditto mate l would do the same in your slippers putting up curtain poles and curtains tonight for my wee mum,back home now so sober as a judge lol makes a change lol boohoo

It's Saturday night mate ye can't ration nor can ye have too much JD....Monday will soon be here
Ps sober jassy will remind ye clocks go back....so a couple more JD's allowed lol

IMG 5470
IMG 5472
IMG 5473

Here's mine,
Only used an iPhone 5S to take the photos, apologies for the so-so quality.
Took a couple in the dark one night out to get some food.
The other photo is at Knutsford service station on my way to MCR (saw the A7 and thought photo opportunity, but some other cars came before I got a clean shot).
Not an S3, but I'm happy enough with it.
Getting it valeted this weekend, it's been over a month since I last had it cleaned, getting a valet ready for winter, then maybe in summer a ceramic coating?

Attachments

• IMG_5469.jpg
    IMG_5469.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
wee wash day..

Uploadfromtaptalk1445800437007

#audifamily

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Simon L