Post your dirty pics!!!!!

Never thought I would see dirt bead

Lol looks like it,did ye get that little ding oot yer door Yet? I see gtechniq have introduced Black crystal serum light "A Ceramic coating" out for the novice, mate there's 20% off it right now

Reactions: Rob2k68
Daytona Brown .....

5dO9YIU5

pWrGPDlH

Looks worse in the flesh - hope to sort it on Friday !!

Giphy 5

Reactions: Baldyone and Rob2k68
Lol looks like it,did ye get that little ding oot yer door Yet? I see gtechniq have introduced Black crystal serum light "A Ceramic coating" out for the novice, mate there's 20% off it right now

Still got the ding, and just picked up a scuffed alloy (b*********) from the building site of a car park at Luton airport called "short stay premium parking" (my A***) when I slipped down a huge pot hole and heard that gut wrenching scraping sound.

Gtechniq stuff sounds interesting !!

Still got the ding, and just picked up a scuffed alloy (b*********) from the building site of a car park at Luton airport called "short stay premium parking" (my A***) when I slipped down a huge pot hole and heard that gut wrenching scraping sound.

Gtechniq stuff sounds interesting !!
**** mate,you've not had the best of motoring luck since you got S3-2 lol
As for the gtechniq serum it does look like a upgrade from C1

**** mate,you've not had the best of motoring luck since you got S3-2 lol
As for the gtechniq serum it does look like a upgrade from C1

Well, if an odd ding and scuffed alloy is the only damage I get I will settle for that.

I will be off the road for 3-4 weeks minimum at start of March when I get a knee replaced so will get all the litte jobs done then I think

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Quick splash of water also available in gloss .......

Reactions: DH81, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
That scratch-like line next to your rear number plate worries me. Or it could be a reflection.

Speaking of reflections...this is waxing level over 9000 (not my car - something I saw recently):

[photo="large"]6728[/photo]

Wow that's fitted with a cloaking device - I had to look twice !!!!

(No scratches luckily reflection of the fence)

Reactions: JohnM100 and Ignition1
oh dear.... more opportunity for cloned cars :whistle2:

Reactions: Ignition1, JohnM100 and Rob2k68
Had a winter protection detail done last month on mine by A-Star Valeting Oxfordshire. Some before, during and after shots.
Great trust worthy guy, left the car at his and came back later that day to find a as good as new again S3. There is not many people I would leave with the keys to my car unattended!

Reactions: Ignition1, Jassyo06, Daveotto and 2 others