Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

OK, I need to make this quite clear.

This pic is only going on here coz I was challenged. Jassy, I take it all back mate yours is a friggin masterpiece compared to this ****** shambles!! Galaxy S6.........supposedly fantastic at low light photography! Really? You could of ****** fooled me!! lol

petrol_zpscu2fum9h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, daydotz, Rob2k68 and 3 others
I'm bleedin furious tbh!! Spent ages waxing and buffing.........the paintwork looks the best it's ever looked...................you'd never know from that donkey of a pic!!!! :(

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
View attachment 71801 View attachment 71802 View attachment 71803
Here's mine,
Only used an iPhone 5S to take the photos, apologies for the so-so quality.
Took a couple in the dark one night out to get some food.
The other photo is at Knutsford service station on my way to MCR (saw the A7 and thought photo opportunity, but some other cars came before I got a clean shot).
Not an S3, but I'm happy enough with it.
Getting it valeted this weekend, it's been over a month since I last had it cleaned, getting a valet ready for winter, then maybe in summer a ceramic coating?

Cara screaming out for a wash/detail....lol

I'm bleedin furious tbh!! Spent ages waxing and buffing.........the paintwork looks the best it's ever looked...................you'd never know from that donkey of a pic!!!! :(

I think it looks great Simon. :yes:

Reactions: Simon L
OK, I need to make this quite clear.

This pic is only going on here coz I was challenged. Jassy, I take it all back mate yours is a friggin masterpiece compared to this ****** shambles!! Galaxy S6.........supposedly fantastic at low light photography! Really? You could of ****** fooled me!! lol

petrol_zpscu2fum9h.jpg

Good on ye mate,just had ma first CAN of Bud...but is your S3 in Matt Daytona.....jassy falls off Pc chair in a fit of Laughter.....

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Car looks epic mate ! Very quiet round your neck of the woods or were you parked up round the corner lol ?

Challenge delivered so you've earned your JD tonight or possibly not with a school day tomorrow.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Good on ye mate,just had ma first CAN of Bud...but is your S3 in Matt Daytona.....jassy falls off Pc chair in a fit of
aughter.....

Tell me about it mate, it does look matt!! Laugh it up ......... I shall have my rewenge! !!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Car looks epic mate ! Very quiet round your neck of the woods or were you parked up round the corner lol ?

Challenge delivered so you've earned your JD tonight or possibly not with a school day tomorrow.

Took it about an hour ago mate Got very very lucky! Only one other car there ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68
For 1 possibly 2 days only Jassy.. but at the time its a great achievement. Haha

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Tell me about it mate, it does look matt!! Laugh it up ......... I shall have my rewenge! !!

Still laughin...2nd bud...no honestly mate its very difficult to get even a decent photo at night with even the best phone camera....l am going to try again tomorrow night for better results,NO matter how red my boat race goes

Erm,Erm......Rob....the instigator...of the challenge...Helloooooo

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Rubbish Jassy!! Had frost on windscreen the other morning. Only a matter of time before they buggers are back out on the road again.. ;-(

Reactions: Jassyo06
Erm,Erm......Rob....the instigator...of the challenge...Helloooooo

Lol think my time will come tomorrow to face the music - down to two dashes after today's run out. My local Tesco's is quite small so they'll probably think I'm sort sort of nutter standing back well into the next row of pumps to get the car in. Not particularly wide angle these iphones !!

..........no such probs down here on the Costa...........might dig me bermuda shorts out tomorrow :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Lol think my time will come tomorrow to face the music - down to two dashes after today's run out. My local Tesco's is quite small so they'll probably think I'm sort sort of nutter standing back well into the next row of pumps to get the car in. Not particularly wide angle these iphones !!

............oh listen to it.................just get it done already Rob :)

.......and yes, you will look like a nutter trust me ;)

Here we go ... slight change of tact early morning commando raid - still got the heart racing though ...

Q25ScPZ1

SQw1qQLo

6rkW6DEO

Reactions: AL_B, nadsi77, Bristle Hound and 5 others
Here we go ... slight change of tact early morning commando raid - still got the heart racing though ...

Q25ScPZ1

SQw1qQLo

6rkW6DEO
Lights on aswell lol again Daytona looking a bit matt in area's lol,must be to do with the overhead forecourt lights,car looks sportier lowered mate
8/10 lol

Q25ScPZ1

SQw1qQLo

6rkW6DEO

Superb mate :)

You definitely win the camera comp! That's one immaculate looking S3 Rob ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Haha sounds like Jassy's going for seconds lol !!

Think the mattiness is the early morning dew bit nippy in the mornings now need to make proper use of the heated seats ! Carbon mirror caps almost look body colour in the first pic.

Much happier with the stance now it has the Eibachs on ;o)

Hello,
this week end, I change for new "winter wheels" on the A3. RS3 8P Rotor in 18' with Dunlop tires.
20151017 1454342

Reactions: richinsoton, Jassyo06 and Simon L
DSC 0135
DSC 0137
DSC 0133
Right l surrender towels in couldn't get a good photo,need a slr camera Damn :coldsweat:
Matt Sepang S3 lol
Rob is the winner unless someone else wants a shot at the title

Last edited:
Reactions: 24styles, David83S3, nadsi77 and 3 others
Oh very nice mate............................ gawd, I'm right up queer street now!! Have get me sh*t together and have another bash!! lol

BOOM !! Didn't expect that - those look awesome Jassy.

Av you got a night mode on that camera ? iPhone does handle low light quite well - makes up for lack of pixels.

BOOM !! Didn't expect that - those look awesome Jassy.

Av you got a night mode on that camera ? iPhone does handle low light quite well - makes up for lack of pixels.

No mate l have not,they look gash in my opinion compared to the original image,my phone takes a hidef image, l then have to crop the photos this reduces the pixel count hence they look grainy,this site wont accept its original hidef image.

Anyway your in the lead...lol

Just goes to show its not the size that counts but how you use it ! ;o)

How are you cropping ? I get the pics on main computer then resize to 1000 or 1200 width using paint then upload to Dropbox.

Just goes to show its not the size that counts but how you use it ! ;o)

Your beginning to sound more like Si...Da forum Jester...lol...me and Phones/Pc's dont seem to be hitting it off at the moment delved into the camera settings and it has indeed a low light setting..rrrr

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Some nice looking S3's @jassyo06 @Rob2k68 @Simon L :thumbs up:

Like that blue one the best tho' ;) :D

Can I join in the pic thingy even tho' I ain't got a S3 ? :think:
:laugh:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Some nice looking S3's @jassyo06 @Rob2k68 @Simon L :thumbs up:

Like that blue one the best tho' ;) :D

Can I join in the pic thingy even tho' I ain't got a S3 ? :think:
:laugh:
Filling station only pic's...lol Na of course you can...we all like photos on here mate...plus the fact, am gettin BULLIED way 2 Daytona's...lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Bring it on BH, show us what u got! ;)

Av got a SEPANG mod on me side nooo,so stick that in YER JD...and drink it.............:sunglasses::grinning::tongueout::footy::rockwoot::cheerful::glee::rock::friends::friends:

:whip:.........lol...nearly fell off me seat AAAAGAIN...If a keep fallin am better off sleepin on the floor

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and Simon L
Filling station only pic's...lol Na of course you can...we all like photos on here mate...plus the fact, am gettin BULLIED way 2 Daytona's...lol
Bring it on BH, show us what u got! ;)
Here you go :D

Av got a SEPANG mod on me side nooo,so stick that in YER JD...and drink it.............:sunglasses::grinning::tongueout::footy::rockwoot::cheerful::glee::rock::friends::friends:

:whip:.........lol...nearly fell off me seat AAAAGAIN...If a keep fallin am better off sleepin on the floor
I'm here for you @jassyo06 :friends:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Looks stunning @Bristle Hound immaculately presented as always !

Need a long hose to reach that bad boy tho ;o)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Simon L