yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Yeah will do :footy:

It's not easy! if you're anything like me you'll be too busy enjoying the noise of the exhaust, tinkering with the gadgets and setting things up

I've put a handful up the thread.. will get some more tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Carl_S3, Polishdominator and 2 others
On a boat! :yahoo:

Reactions: Carl_S3, Wxm and MikeSel^
I have totally given up... day 14. At port of exit.

Should be in the UK by now mate.. tracker is always 2-3 days behind

Nope, Audi live chat and my dealer both said still waiting for a ship.

Reactions: Carl_S3
Audi just told me on the phone they said they are shipping my car next week... so that means it will have been at the port 21 days or there abouts.

Reactions: Sandra
Audi just told me on the phone they said they are shipping my car next week... so that means it will have been at the port 21 days or there abouts.

Hope it arrives quicker for you, we looking forward to the pics. :)

Reactions: Capitan
Hope it arrives quicker for you, we looking forward to the pics. :)

Yer me too lol! You will get pics! I cant believe how long it has taken to ship. Real disappointment.

Yer me too lol! You will get pics! I cant believe how long it has taken to ship. Real disappointment.

Quality is worth waiting for though. Hope it passes quickly. :)

Reactions: Polishdominator and Audi Bairn
Nope, Audi live chat and my dealer both said still waiting for a ship.

Such a shame this mate :( cant believe how long its taking !!! :(

Such a shame this mate :( cant believe how long its taking !!! :(

Its madness, spoke to them on the phone, she went and checked and said the man was adamant it was going to be in a ship next week! I then said its been at the port 14 days and it went quiet on the phone and then she said it cannot take longer than 21 days.... how many days is it ??? 10, 14, 15 and now 21! Haha total madness

Reactions: Wxm
I believe it will go tomorrow. The average time at the port is around 14 days (not working) , anyway good luck !

Reactions: Carl_S3 and Capitan
I believe it will go tomorrow. The average time at the port is around 14 days (not working) , anyway good luck !

Cheers bro! Im sure it will all work out. Hope there is a short wait the other end :)

Reactions: Polishdominator
It's arrived! :s3addict:

Attachments

• IMG_7216.JPG
    IMG_7216.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 149
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Carl_S3, MikeSel^ and 5 others
It's arrived! :s3addict:
That looks nice, you happy? Look forward to more pics. Enjoy to the max. Hope you have an app with the nearest petrol stations. :)

Reactions: Djs3saloon, Bells and Capitan
Its madness, spoke to them on the phone, she went and checked and said the man was adamant it was going to be in a ship next week! I then said its been at the port 14 days and it went quiet on the phone and then she said it cannot take longer than 21 days.... how many days is it ??? 10, 14, 15 and now 21! Haha total madness

I had the same problem too, they just changed the days from 10, 14 , 15 , then it's working days . Just a joke ain't it

I had the same problem too, they just changed the days from 10, 14 , 15 , then it's working days . Just a joke ain't it

How long did yours take before it shipped in the end?

[{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-05-20T01:10:33+0100"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-05-18T01:10:56+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-04-27T13:29:31+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-04-24T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-04-22T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-04-21T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-04-20T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-04-05T01:09:19+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-03-15T01:11:30+0000"}]

Arrived at emden 3/5 , got in ship 18/05

Reactions: maestro8384
That looks nice, you happy? Look forward to more pics. Enjoy to the max. Hope you have an app with the nearest petrol stations. :)
Yeah very happy thanks, just in the short drive home from the dealers I knew I'd made the right decision. I'll grab a few more pictures later on after I've been for a longer run out in it, but you'll have to excuse some of the dirt / dust on the car as it was unwashed by the dealer as requested. I'm going to let my detailer take care of that when it goes in next week for a ceramic coating :smug:

Reactions: Sandra

It is painful waiting for a ship... then waiting for a car transporter at this side.

My dealer said I knew it had landed in the U.K. Before he did. So make sure you tell them to organise a transport request the ship docks! Mine took 5 days to travel a 45 minute journey from dock to dealer once in the UK.

Much like @Sandra said it will be well worth the wait!

Reactions: Carl_S3 and Sandra
Congrats Rob!
Looks great.
Streetview!? I've had mine since November and didn't know it had that. How do you get that on the display?
You posting pics on the Post Pics of your FL 8v thread?

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, my excuse is I've been driving my car!

I couldn't remember how I accessed Streetview but I checked again. You zoom right in on the pop up screen and then push the rocker right. It comes up with a menu and you can then select Streetview. It only allows it when you're stationery which I guess is for good reason. I'm pretty sure I got it on the VC as well but I can't remember how I did that!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Collection day for me :D :D wooo! will try get pictures up later on !

Reactions: Bells, MikeSel^ and Djs3saloon
Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, my excuse is I've been driving my car!

I couldn't remember how I accessed Streetview but I checked again. You zoom right in on the pop up screen and then push the rocker right. It comes up with a menu and you can then select Streetview. It only allows it when you're stationery which I guess is for good reason. I'm pretty sure I got it on the VC as well but I can't remember how I did that!
No worries at all, we've all been there when we collect the new love of our life (don't tell the wife!).
I'll need to try that. I suppose I've never noticed this as I'm usually on the move when looking at the sat nav.

Call off my dealer, it's in the UK!!

Collection sometime end if next week/weekend hopefully

Reactions: Wxm, Bells, craigwhelan and 3 others
Guys.... wow !!! its amazing holy BEEEP !! :D :D
I will get pictures up now, il do a post over in the pictures section

Reactions: MikeSel^, Audi Bairn and MattSedg
Finally got access to my tracking number, now time to settle in for the long wait..View attachment 126437

Long wait?

I ordered my car in February - its build date is June 12th.

It looks like you have 3 weeks to wait before it starts being built and in fact it may start being built sooner as the status updates around 3 weeks before in most cases. Although no idea how the change to 2018 models at the start of next week will effect that.

Long wait?

I ordered my car in February - its build date is June 12th.

It looks like you have 3 weeks to wait before it starts being built and in fact it may start being built sooner as the status updates around 3 weeks before in most cases. Although no idea how the change to 2018 models at the start of next week will effect that.
I have honestly no idea how you could wait that long! I really do not have the patience for that.. Haha - Fair play to you :)