yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Many thanks Dave... Big help! The guy at Audi did say he would send me emails anyway and not to worry about the tracker but I do worry... I'm a worrier Dave :grumpy:

Thanks again!!

Rather than rely on the tracker system you can get Audi to send you an email when anything changes and this seems to be more accurate than the basic tracker. I did this when mine was being built and I got an email when anything changed in the status of the order.

If you go in to the Your Audi website, enter your ID and password and then enter http://youraudi.cf/ in the URL place at the top of the screen. When the next screens come up you will need to enter your login details again together with the order number and the post code of the dealer.

You should then receive emails from Audi. Mine actually came from "joeyt2006@gmail.com" and gave information as follows:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think joeyt2006 works for Audi?

Am I right thinking it looks like there are two or three ships due into Grimsby from Emden tommorow? Wesser, EMS and ISAR Highways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think joeyt2006 works for Audi?
Maybe not, but he certainly new a lot about the A3 I had on order and the Status of the order. I assume the name is just an email name.

Am I right thinking it looks like there are two or three ships due into Grimsby from Emden tommorow? Wesser, EMS and ISAR Highways?

You are right. Two due in on Saturday and the third on Sunday. No doubt a lot of nice new cars for 1 March !

Reactions: BlueBadger
Maybe not, but he certainly new a lot about the A3 I had on order and the Status of the order. I assume the name is just an email name.

Email from: joeyt600

I have special delivery for you next day. Special bonus you get free air freshener if you pay today.

I just need your bank account details. :)

190b0f2275957ecf09aecae4d2af93f7.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pastey, Steelster and 1 other person

You have to enter your email address, password and order number - just the same info you used on Audi's own Your Audi site.

I'd just be wary if you use this email / password for other websites.

You have to enter your email address, password and order number - just the same info you used on Audi's own Your Audi site.

I'd just be wary if you use this email / password for other websites.
Being a retired network manager I would always use a different password on a site like Your Audi and wherever the data comes from it's a lot more accurate and much more detailed that that given on Your Audi. No one has asked for any further information from me so who ever it might be, thank you to joeyt600@gmail.com for all the information promptly delivered.

Being a retired network manager I would always use a different password on a site like Your Audi and wherever the data comes from it's a lot more accurate and much more detailed that that given on Your Audi. No one has asked for any further information from me so who ever it might be, thank you to joeyt600@gmail.com for all the information promptly delivered.

Good advice, I'll use 'Password2' instead ;P

Reactions: Tom.H
Can a few of you check on ur order from the dealer have you been charged for delivery any new car iv had in past has been 0 but I've had a charge this time for over 500 big ones ?

Last edited:
Been in QC a week now, this is killing me

All that youraudi.cf thing is a guy that's made a simple script that pulls the details from Audi's website and emails them to you, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: h5djr and slipped_disc
Just ordered my new S3 SB. The tracker is telling me Build week 11 at the moment.

Can't wait

Reactions: BlueBadger
Rather than rely on the tracker system you can get Audi to send you an email when anything changes and this seems to be more accurate than the basic tracker. I did this when mine was being built and I got an email when anything changed in the status of the order.

If you go in to the Your Audi website, enter your ID and password and then enter http://youraudi.cf/ in the URL place at the top of the screen. When the next screens come up you will need to enter your login details again together with the order number and the post code of the dealer.

You should then receive emails from Audi. Mine actually came from "joeyt2006@gmail.com" and gave information as follows:

Your order status has changed from 60 - On Route to Dealer to 70 - Arrived at Dealer!
Your Audi has arrived at your dealer! Call to make your collection plans.
Audi A3 Sportback Sport 2.0 TDI quattro 184 PS S tronic

Colour: Floret silver, metallic
Current Status: 70
Order Date: 15/11/2016
Build Week: 16/01/2017 (BW03)

Order History:
Status 70 - 01/02/2017
Status 40 - 24/01/2017
Status 39 - 22/01/2017
Status 30 - 14/01/2017
Status 24 - 16/01/2017
Status 23 - 14/01/2017
Status 22 - 13/01/2017
Status 21 - 12/01/2017
Status 20 - 13/12/2016
Status 10 - 19/11/2016

It then gives a full equipment list and codes for all the items included on the car.

This looks like i need to be honest because im pretty sure my tracker aint moving. Everytime i put my details in its coming back as wrong. Wont let me log into my account which i have with audi.

Not been daft as i work in IT so i am 100% typing in the right password etc haha

Any help would be much appreciated :D

Just a word of warning about using youraudi.cf to track your car.

Audi is not associated with this website it is written by an independent third party.

Although I'm sure the person who wrote the site has done so with the best intentions you are readily giving them access to your personal data, they will then be able to use this however they see fit.

Just had a quick look at the website and not even the most basic security practices have been followed:
  • The site is not secure (you are accessing it over an http address not an https address) all websites that ask you to input sensitive information are required to use https with a valid SSL cert; this means traffic will be encrypted when it is sent from your computer to their server.
  • When you enter your details and press continue those details are sent as a query string (this is also bad as anyone can intercept your sensitive information, even if the site was running over https)
  • I did a quick WHOIS on the domain and it has no information about the person that made the site just that the domain is a free one.
Other potential risks:
  • For this system to work correctly the person who built the website would have to store your information (username, password, order number) to give you live updates. As the site has not followed basic security practices I can only assume that they have not used one way encryption on your password so even if this was a totally trustworthy source if the site got hacked, your information could be easily used by anyone.
My advice would be not to use the site; and if you have signed up to the services, change your password for Audi immediately and make sure that you haven't used that username and password combination on any other sites because your information could be at risk there too.

Reactions: keenu, Carl_S3, DTL and 2 others
The site may not be the best and most secure but at least it gave me the information I wanted which was more that Your Audi could manage. The only 'personal' data it holds is my email address which is held by hundreds of other site. The password I used on Your Audi and this website was a password I used for just that website and the only other data was the order number. Just make sure that if you use it, as lots of members have, you use a password that is used for Your Audi ( and not something silly like 'Password' ) is not used for anything else. Details of this site were given shortly after this thread was started and, as far as I know, no one has had any problems to date.

Reactions: Carl_S3
The site may not be the best and most secure but at least it gave me the information I wanted which was more that Your Audi could manage. The only 'personal' data it holds is my email address which is held by hundreds of other site. The password I used on Your Audi and this website was a password I used for just that website and the only other data was the order number. Just make sure that if you use it, as lots of members have, you use a password that is used for Your Audi ( and not something silly like 'Password' ) is not used for anything else. Details of this site were given shortly after this thread was started and, as far as I know, no one has had any problems to date.

This website in essence is just poling data from https://www.audi.co.uk/youraudi/ so I don't understand how it would give you more up-to-date information then you would get directly from the Audi site.

I'm glad that you are savvy enough to use a different user name and password, but unfortunately not everyone will be as savvy as you.

https://www.audi.co.uk/youraudi/ allows you to enter your address date of birth and other very sensitive information, just imagine if someone who is not clued up about these type of things has entered all their details on the legitimate website and then signs up to the NON AUDI tracking website, they are giving this website all their information.

I am not comfortable when I see people advertising a potential phishing website inside a forum.

Reactions: keenu and Carl_S3
I found I received an email from youraudi.cf before the Your Audi website had been updated. The emails also gave far more detail about your order including all the dates that changes to the status changes and a full detailed list of all the items used to build the car. Personally I found this information useful and interesting.
The original mention of the site on the particular thread was nearly two years ago. I regard the youraudi.cf as a site setup by someone trying to be helpful to others and not a potential phishing website. If it started asking for details that I thought were not necessary or that I did not want to give I would not have used it.

Typical retirement age management level, always finding a way to just right off the risk ;P

Reactions: trappyj
all this information is available by calling https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders when logged in to the official Audi site.

(the website you are talking about will just be calling this endpoint)

as I said in my first post I'm sure it is someone being helpful, but in my line of work I find it very hard to trust anything on the internet

Enjoy your tracker!

Reactions: keenu
How long before build date does tracker move to preparation?

Also, I have a build date of the 6th March - does that mean it would move all the way through Prep > Panel Shop > Paint Shop > Assembly all before the 6th?

To be honest mine's not updated on anything yet.... Order date 11/11/16 on system

I am such a patient person as well but when it comes to cars i am not :tearsofjoy:

To be honest mine's not updated on anything yet.... Order date 11/11/16 on system

I am such a patient person as well but when it comes to cars i am not :tearsofjoy:
When did you ACTUALLY order it though? Mine took 8 days to appear on the tracker.

all this information is available by calling https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders when logged in to the official Audi site.

as I said in my first post I'm sure it is someone being helpful, but in my line of work I find it very hard to trust anything on the internet

Enjoy your tracker!

I'm just waiting for someone to try wading in saying they work as an ITSO. There's a relative Dilbert sketch here somewhere PMSL

Reactions: trappyj

Enjoy your tracker!
True but using this I got Access denied several times and when I did get in the information was not so easy to read as the emails.

Still not a problem for me anymore as my car is sitting in the compound at my dealers waiting for some work to be done so that I can collect it on 1 March. Although as 1 March tends to rather manic I think I'll leave it to the 2nd. Also the dealer moves in to new premises on 27th Feb so even more manic that usual I should thing.

Still at least being able to track the car's progress has added to the enjoyment. This is the first of my 10 A3s that I've been able to do that. You used to have to rely on your dealer telling you the progress.

Hi Newby here,
I've got a build date of 6th March the dealer has said the car will be here by 1st April and registered before new tax rules come into effect. Are they being a bit unrealistic with this?

Hi Newby here,
I've got a build date of 6th March the dealer has said the car will be here by 1st April and registered before new tax rules come into effect. Are they being a bit unrealistic with this?
I'd say so they told me 1st March doesn't get built until 20th Feb x

The build date is usually the date the factory start the build process. This starts with the Panel shop where the body panel are pressed and then moves on, usually by the next day to the paint shop. Again this is usually only one day before it moves on to the final assembly line. This is also usually just one day. Then there is quality control and then on a train to Emden to wait for a ship space to bring it to UK.

Reactions: HulkRS3
Hi Samo26,
Did i read right build date 20th Feb for deliver 1st March? Cheers
Hi mate I was told 1st March but not getting built until the 20th Feb therefore won't get it when promised think they make optimistic promises!!

Hi mate I was told 1st March but not getting built until the 20th Feb therefore won't get it when promised think they make optimistic promises!!
Thanks, Yes it was the deal maker too so feeling a little aggrieved. Another dealer had said week 8 build would be the last to guarantee delivery for 1st April but this one ( Harrogate) said it would be fine for week 10 builds.......

Thanks, Yes it was the deal maker too so feeling a little aggrieved. Another dealer had said week 8 build would be the last to guarantee delivery for 1st April but this one ( Harrogate) said it would be fine for week 10 builds.......
Sounds about right mine is build week 8 and been told now late March at the latest!!

I've saw lots of posts from Audi Customer Services saying it can take up to a month to find a boat so if it's not due built to week 10/11 there's slim chance of it being here for early April.

Hi Newby here,
I have the same build date as you and I am not optimistic to have it registered before 1st April unfortunately. 3 to 4 weeks from build to delivery would be pretty good going, so if it does happen it's going to be mighty close!! I wasn't promised anything, in fact the opposite, I was told to expect April and after, but my dealer knows if there is a chance we can push it through before April then we will to avoid the tax.

Nothing we can do sadly, it's all in Audi's hands now!