White Audi S3 stolen in Maidstone!

KentKid

Reaction score
Morning all,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, and it’s not good news I’m afraid!

My modified 3-door Ibis White Audi S3 (LR59 VEL) was stolen from Barming Train Station car park yesterday (Maidstone, Kent area).

451680F3 1D93 4C33 B044 F562D203C48D

E2BA0B0D 1B31 4F7C B267 82D0CFC403B7

551A0A55 F2CE 42D6 9695 1F04B3ED6766

It was heavily modified, so I’m not sure if it will be stripped down for the parts, but here are the mods just in case you get offered anything or if any of the following suddenly come up for sale:

Custom Software Remap (R-Tech)

Hybrid Turbo (TTE480)

Powder-coated Cold Air Induction Kit (Revo)

76mm MAF Tube (AKS Tuning)

Front Mount Intercooler (Airtec)

High Pressure Fuel Pump (Autotech)

Audi RS3 8V Injector Kit

Audi TTRS/RS3 Low Pressure Fuel Pump

Audi R8 Coil Packs
165 Bar Fuel Pressure Return Valve (AKS Tuning)

Runner Flap Delete Kit (AKS Tuning)

Turbo Discharge Pipe (CTS)

Turbo Throttle Pipe (CTS)

Powervalve Turbo-Back Exhaust System (BCS)

3.5” Downpipe (BCS)

125mm 200 Cell Cat (BCS)

Full Engine Mount Kit (Vibra-Technics)

Coilovers (KW Variant 1 inox-line)

Anti-Roll Bar Kit (KW)

Anti-Lift Kit (SuperPro)

Limited Slip Differential (Quaife)

Clutch (Spec Stage 3+)

Short Shifter (Forge)

Side Shifter (Forge)

18” Alloy Wheels (Team Dynamics)

6-Pot Front Brake Kit (AP Racing)

Turbo Heat Shield (R-Tech)

Braided Clutch Line (AKS)

Solid Shifter Bushes (AKS)

Gear Link Bushings (42DD)

5mm Spacers (H&R)

A1 Quattro Gear Knob (Audi)

TTS Engine Cover (Audi)

R8 Oil Cap (Audi)

Feel free to pass on and share, and please give me a holler if you see it out and about.

Thanks,

Dan (KentKid)

Sorry to hear mate, I’ll keep an eye out for bits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KentKid
Scrotes:puke2:

gutted for you. thats one pretty whip. dont know much about r tech features but a cutoff program like apr has been invaluable to me.

Same here gutted for you, will keep an eye out on gumtree as I am on there a lot

Sorry to hear this :( Absolute scumbags! I will also keep an eye out for bits for sale! Keep us posted.

Any news on this? I saw an S3 heading towards Sevenoaks on the A25 yesterday. I didn't look at the plate but I noticed the black wheels & dumbo ears like mine.

so yesterday, I left my whip in a car park and was gone about an hour. I came back and hatch window and passenger window broken and they stole some old shoes from the front seat and a jacket from the hatch. As I sat there, I thought of your situation and my anger dissipated as I still have my car. I can't imagine what you feel as your whip is spec'd perfectly. Alot of time and money went into the build and some scum basturd has no respect for anybody. BUT one things for sure...live by the sword and die by the sword. That person will see his day

Reactions: KentKid, paddy and Bryant1998
I really thought this would have turned up by now. As nice as it is there are many more profitable cars to nick if you are going to break them other than 10 year old audis. I'm not having a dig, i have one just the same in Ibis ( no its not yours) :)
I cant see this being professional breakers, more like kids but who knows.
a good reason to keep your insurance valuation up to date as well as the mods so they cant wriggle out of paying up.

Any news on this? I saw an S3 heading towards Sevenoaks on the A25 yesterday. I didn't look at the plate but I noticed the black wheels & dumbo ears like mine.

Funny you should say that mate - I put out a message on both Facebook & Instagram asking people to share, and to let me know if they see it; and I got a message from a friend Saturday afternoon to say he thought he had seen my car heading towards Gravesend.

I contacted British Transport Police and Kent Police to inform them, and they passed that info on to patrols in the area.

I was also informed that the car has been marked as stolen, and would alert the Police if it was caught on an ANPR camera.

I haven't heard anything back, so I'll give the British Transport Police a chase either later today or tomorrow.

Fingers crossed whoever thieved it is stupid enough to keep using it and gets caught!

Thanks to everyone who's keeping an eye out for it, it's much appreciated...

I really thought this would have turned up by now. As nice as it is there are many more profitable cars to nick if you are going to break them other than 10 year old audis. I'm not having a dig, i have one just the same in Ibis ( no its not yours) :)
I cant see this being professional breakers, more like kids but who knows.
a good reason to keep your insurance valuation up to date as well as the mods so they cant wriggle out of paying up.

I guess it depends on who nicked it - if it was some kids who just thought it was a sporty looking car that would be good to thrash around for a few days, then I would have expected it to have been abandoned somewhere by now.

If it was someone that knows a bit about cars and mods, it could have been nicked to be stripped and taken apart to sell parts - they would have only had to have clocked the red AP Racing brake calipers to know that some decent money had been spent for it.

With regards to Insurance, you bring up a very good point - and thankfully I think I'm in quite a decent position.

All the modifications listed above have been declared to Greenlight Insurance, so they'll be covered to some extent - though I'm unsure as to how much value they'll actually put on those mods?

I've spent a fortune on my S3 over the years, so fingers crossed I get a reasonable payout if I do have to make a claim...

can't believe the way it was stolen, but you hit the nail on the head, ap racing brakes instantly say to me PROPER built car. if you spend that much on brakes the car must be running some other worth while mods, hope you get it back in the condition it was before they took it, just have to spend time going through market place, gumtree and ebay now