Where is the best place for GENUINE AUDI PARTS?

ZIPPY2019

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone reccommend a good place to get OEM genuine audi parts for my 2009 1.6 A3

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

If you know the OE parts makers, just order the parts anywhere on the internet or local motor parts shop. They are the same part without the Audi logo or part number stamped on them but same quality. I have Bosch brake pads on my A3 which have the Audi logo and part number, they are not that good, but there are better parts out there And I’ll be changing mine soon.

Some parts such as brakes and suspension are better than OE so don’t let that put you off. If you’re not familiar what’s good and what’s not up to the task, ask on here before you buy.

There is a forum Parts Request tab at the top of this page.....

Parts Request on this forum may be slightly cheaper than going to the main dealer but only because of ASN site discount, they are also a main dealer at the end of the day.

If you know the OE parts makers, just order the parts anywhere on the internet or local motor parts shop. They are the same part without the Audi logo or part number stamped on them but same quality. I have Bosch brake pads on my A3 which have the Audi logo and part number, they are not that good, but there are better parts out there And I’ll be changing mine soon.

Some parts such as brakes and suspension are better than OE so don’t let that put you off. If you’re not familiar what’s good and what’s not up to the task, ask on here before you buy.
Is there a way of getting original parts with the Audi logo?

Am wondering how it works should I want an audi stamped original OEM part

Regards
Zippy

Is there a way of getting original parts with the Audi logo?

Am wondering how it works should I want an audi stamped original OEM part

Regards
Zippy
You've got a thread full of answers to that question :concern:

As to why you'd want the Audi logo on the part when audi don't actually make the parts themselves is up to you. The price difference between aftermarket and genuine can be massive, even if the aftermarket part is made by the same company that makes the genuine part and has the Audi logo ground off.

How about a TPS? Although how do you get severed without being in the trade.

why was my comment deleted? We’re all entitled to our own opinion!

You've got a thread full of answers to that question :concern:

As to why you'd want the Audi logo on the part when audi don't actually make the parts themselves is up to you. The price difference between aftermarket and genuine can be massive, even if the aftermarket part is made by the same company that makes the genuine part and has the Audi logo ground off.

I can vouch for this.
A few years ago, when I had a B5 model A4 , I had reason to buy a new front suspension arm for my car .
I won’t bore you with the exact circumstances , but I ended up at a VW main dealer parts counter with the upper suspension arm that I needed , along with the identical arm (Lemforder brand) that I’d bought from a branch of Euro Car Parts .
The Genuine item was identical in every way to the Euro arm, the parts numbers and makers logo and positions were the same on both parts .
The sole difference was that on the Euro-supplied arm you could see where the Audi/VW logo had been ground off .
The Euro arm at the time cost about £37 (and came in a bag with a new nut) and the Genuine over £60 , nut extra!