Where Cars go to die.

I'll have the Delta Integrale Ben

So many nice cars , such a waste :(

Reactions: HullRs3
there's a good few in there i would like. I have tried in the past to buy cars wasting away with no luck as the owners wouldn't sell them mkII golf gti rusting away in a skip hire place. ford rs500 under a sheet in back garden and a porsche 944 under 2 inches of tree sap festering away. not iconic supercars but they needed saving its a waste.

I've got to assume that if someone has found them and photographed them, then they have surely been rescued and restored.

I'm guessing not! A couple of those cars look to be in Middle-Eastern locations and I seem to recall watching a Wheeler Dealers with Mike over there and there are supercars abandoned in the street. There was some technical / legal reason why the local authorities or random people can't just take them away.

I would have the Lambourghini but something tells me it would cost twice as much as one of those just to get it working again!
I would be better of buying the goats instead in the same picture :whistle2:

Where are they all and why are they left? If ppl don't want them can they be legally taken?

I heard something about Dubai that the problem started when recession-hit ex-pats abandoned cars as they headed for the airport - partly a result of debt being a criminal offence in the UAE

I'll have the XJ220 and a few others.

It is a shame.
I've not heard many people have much luck with buying cars that appears left for years in people's drives or barns.

Theres a website about all the cars left at Abu Dhabi and Dubai airport. The UAE, and Dubai in particular, have a serious problem with abandoned vehicles - across the Emirate there were 3,040 vehicles abandoned in the first quarter of 2012 alone. The problem started a few years ago, when recession-hit ex-pats abandoned cars as they headed for the airport as the economy was taking a nose-dive. The UAE gvernment now have powers to extradite these people back to the UAE to clear their debt.

Afew Kramer 930 Porsches in those pics.......worth a mint nowadays

Last edited:
very sad to see . and even more sad to see the renault 5 turbo2 in that state a car i love . i treat my turbo2 like it is one of my children .