VCDS USERS MAP

Hi all, a friend of mine has just bought an S3. He’s looking for a VCDS user in Somerset area.

Hi all, a friend of mine has just bought an S3. He’s looking for a VCDS user in Somerset area.

check out the vcds map

HI, is the map still being updated? The link to add my details at the bottom doesn't work....

I’m in Devizes if that’s any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindak - I'm new to the forum and don't have PM functionality just yet. I'm between Swindon/Devizes can I use your VCDS service? If so please could you PM me for more info

Regards
Josh Brown

Mindak - I'm new to the forum and don't have PM functionality just yet. I'm between Swindon/Devizes can I use your VCDS service? If so please could you PM me for more info

Regards
Josh Brown

Hi mate, Iv sent you a message

Hi mate, Iv sent you a message

As a new member, Josh won’t receive pm. If it’s ok with Josh I can forward you an email address
@JBz34 i can forward your email address with your permission. Please don’t put your email address on the open forum

HI gang anyone near Braintree Essex with VCDS... MMI stopped working, anyone help out with a scan
Cheers
Mac

HI gang anyone near Braintree Essex with VCDS... MMI stopped working, anyone help out with a scan
Cheers
Mac
Morning Mac, hope your well. Try user @scoTTy he is based in Essex.

Reactions: V6_Man and Scotty
What age is the car? My Hex+can cable is getting a little out of date for the latest cars. I have a q5 coming and will get a new cable but haven't done it yet....and then this one will be up for sale

What age is the car? My Hex+can cable is getting a little out of date for the latest cars. I have a q5 coming and will get a new cable but haven't done it yet....and then this one will be up for sale
Hi mate, it's 2012 S5 B8.5

Hello, new member near Thirsk close to York/Malton, looking for my codes reading on my A3 8p BKD but I can not PM users. I am happy for Sandra to forward you my email address.
I have the abs/tracs/headlightrange faults. I fixed it last year with a new front headlight range sensor but they have all come back, my recent stabs in the dark of a new rear bearing and rear range control unit have not helped. Reading other threads, water under the skuttle around the ecu or abs sensors are most likely but I thought a scan may save me time.
Thanks, Ben.

Reactions: V6_Man
I've been on the map for over 20 years but have just sold my Hex-can lead !

However since I have a new car and needed a more modern cable I've now got a Hex-V2! Yippee

Unfortunately the world has changed and with it being VIN limited, I will have to charge people to cover the cost.

Still in Essex. Still available to help....and now on the latest cars too.

Reactions: Mr_Dude, Sandra and V6_Man
Hello All
New to this forum and new to Audi ownership i have a 2009 A3 1.4 tfsi which I‘m loving
I do have one little issue the previous owner changed the steering wheel to an S line flat bottomed one all the control on it work but i have an airbag light on the Dash, ive read on this forum that this happens whenever you remove or replace anything with an airbag attached and the only way to clear it is with VCD I’m in Birmingham ive looked at the map and found Devilz whose near me but cant seem to figure out how to contact him any help much appreciated thanks in advance

This has prompted me to add, I have VCDS and am based just outside High Wycombe so in the Bucks area if that is ever useful to anyone

Hi ,I now need help (hopefully just )clearing airbag light after fitting different seats
Didn’t disconnect battery as I did when I fitted my fbsw which didn’t produce a code
Nottingham area

Hi ,I now need help (hopefully just )clearing airbag light after fitting different seats
Didn’t disconnect battery as I did when I fitted my fbsw which didn’t produce a code
Nottingham area

you did you same as me :) Unlike the steering wheel when the battery was taken off, I never thought to do it for the seats until I was under the seat with the airbag plug in my hand :) ah well I thought, should be fine but fully expected to have the airbag light on the dash which I got. Pulled out my OBD eleven tool first and it said it had cleared but didnt . Then tried the VCDS ( thinking the OBD eleven was not up to the job) and that also failed. which left me puzzled until I went back under the seat , pulled the plug, sprayed some contact cleaner and then did the VCDS and all was well again

So what I am trying to say is you may not need VCDS to do this, if you know of anyone close to you that you can borrow a Carly or OBD eleven scanner will do the job

Reactions: Jamsmoo
I had that same moment of realisation under the seat ,I think I was more aware of the steering wheel bag exploding in my face was why I thought to do it then and not under the seat without an air bag staring me in the face
Ggod to know re contact spray
My lad has a vw so he might get an obd for Xmas

I had that same moment of realisation under the seat ,I think I was more aware of the steering wheel bag exploding in my face was why I thought to do it then and not under the seat without an air bag staring me in the face
Ggod to know re contact spray
My lad has a vw so he might get an obd for Xmas

if you promise not to cut up my seats :) and cover the postage costs of the reader, I can send you mine, you use my credentials to log into the app, scan your car, wipe the code, and then send it back

if you promise not to cut up my seats :) and cover the postage costs of the reader, I can send you mine, you use my credentials to log into the app, scan your car, wipe the code, and then send it back

That would be very good of you [mention]swisstony [/mention] and I promise no seats (of yours at least ) will be harmed during our exchanges
Are we talking obd ,reckon special delivery would be the way to go for insurance purposes
I’ll see what response I get from the chap on here who did me some coding 10 mins from me ,haven’t had to use his very kindly offered service of late so not sure it’s still an option
I’ll get back to you

That would be very good of you [mention]swisstony [/mention] and I promise no seats (of yours at least ) will be harmed during our exchanges
Are we talking obd ,reckon special delivery would be the way to go for insurance purposes
I’ll see what response I get from the chap on here who did me some coding 10 mins from me ,haven’t had to use his very kindly offered service of late so not sure it’s still an option
I’ll get back to you

No worries, its only a small device OBD Eleven so would fit in a jiffy bag. speak to your contact, if no joy, the offer is there

Hello, new member near Thirsk close to York/Malton, looking for my codes reading on my A3 8p BKD but I can not PM users. I am happy for Sandra to forward you my email address.
I have the abs/tracs/headlightrange faults. I fixed it last year with a new front headlight range sensor but they have all come back, my recent stabs in the dark of a new rear bearing and rear range control unit have not helped. Reading other threads, water under the skuttle around the ecu or abs sensors are most likely but I thought a scan may save me time.
Thanks, Ben.
Turns out it was the other rear bearing had gone, that is why replacing in pairs is always advisable.